It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Navy fighter jet painted for Breast Cancer Awareness month

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 01:03 PM
link   
So men can get breast cancer now ?? Starting to look like the women will stop at nothing...in order to see us all wearing fake boobs...as long as they don't start flying their pink fighter jets over our houses dropping boob bombs...we'll be alright. ...Now.... that's being silly...or then again

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 01:29 PM
link   
a reply to: HarryJoy

guys can get breast cancer 1 in 1000 will get it and 440 men will die of it each year.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 03:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58
I didn't know that. We had several kits of black paint that would pull off like tape when we needed to remove it. We used them one time.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 03:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ophiuchus 13
a reply to: thesaneone
It's basically showing military support for cancer sufferers and survivors, just like football players do. What is wrong with that?

Every October for the past 6 years, I've had to purchase PINK this, or PINK that for my 2 football playing high-school sons. Someone's making a killing at the prices charged by the sporting goods store. I wonder how much of every dollar actually reaches the research laboratories.. the scientists conducting the actual research?

With Joe Biden in charge of the national effort now, we might see some significant increases in cure and prevention rates.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 03:46 PM
link   
a reply to: JIMC5499

That was the first time they used it. It saved a lot of money, because they didn't have to strip the planes down and repaint them. They're hoping they got it right on this one and it peels right off.

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 02:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
With Joe Biden in charge of the national effort now, we might see some significant increases in cure and prevention rates.

You have to be kidding me.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join