It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

First Official Debate Poll Results: Clinton Wins 52% to 39%

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 10:42 PM
link   
www.facebook.com...

Yes, mainstream media is very bias, and here are some facts that prove it.

No wonder Hillary is leading in the mainstream media polls.
edit on 20-10-2016 by Informer1958 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 10:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: ssenerawa
a reply to: kruphix

Pftt polls, trump has bigger rallies, more support with the general public and social media

So did Ron Paul

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 03:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka
CNN might as well publish a report about a turnip debating and defeating Trump at one of his rallies.

It will be believed by the Clinton Cult.

Would Trump supporters notice the difference?

(post by HerpaDerpagiorgio removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 07:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Informer1958
www.facebook.com...

Yes, mainstream media is very bias, and here are some facts that prove it.

No wonder Hillary is leading in the mainstream media polls.

That's not proof. Please learn what proof is before you use it to describe something again.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 07:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: HerpaDerpagiorgio

Guys like you are why I'll always and forever abuse lliberals in my effort to remind them of the natural order of things since the internet has skewed their perception of who wears the pants in this dichotomy.

I don't think your doing a good job. But you keep fighting that corner little man, and when Clinton is POTUS you can carry on your efforts again.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 07:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: SudoNim

Guys like you are why I'll always and forever abuse lliberals in my effort to remind them of the natural order of things since the internet has skewed their perception of who wears the pants in this dichotomy.

I don't think your doing a good job. But you keep fighting that corner little man, and when Clinton is POTUS you can carry on your efforts again.

And you can be an adult that can't navigate the your you're paradox while striving to be recognized by society as worth at least $15 an hour while I do other worldly better and get skinny white girls. Great success.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 07:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: SudoNim

And you can be an adult that can't navigate the your you're paradox while striving to be recognized by society as worth at least $15 an hour while I do other worldly better and get skinny white girls. Great success.

Why hide on an alternate username. If you going to go dirty, have a spine while doing it.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 07:32 AM
link   
What?? I can't say I'm not scared of anything but for certain none of my fears involve internet message boards or the losers that inhibit them.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 07:34 AM
link   
a reply to: HerpaDerpagiorgio

Denial, learn it, love it. Your fears quite clearl. Your not fooling anyone.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 07:35 AM
link   
Isnt this the poll that we just proved to have polled 34% more democrats than republicans? So its entirely meaningless.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 07:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: kruphix
There is a lot of denial going on in this thread.

I can't wait to see what November 9th looks like.

Yeah, a lot of denial here.

Did you seriously not watch the video? The guy even says "Skews slightly more Democratic here". Most CNN polls sample about 10-15% if not more Democrats than Republicans. He also said it's not a nation wide poll, just those that watched, and CNN is always more Democratic anyways. This poll holds no more value than a Drudge poll. Actually, it holds even less weight when you consider the fact that Time Warner, the company that owns CNN, donated $812,406 to Hillary Clinton. You don't donate money and say anything that could cause her to lose the election. That would be a stupid waste of $800,000. The fact that CNN is trying to prop her up so much and skews the polls and she can only get a 13 point margin is pretty sad.

originally posted by: DePlOrAbLeAmErIcAn

It will look like 1776!

I was thinking more 1980.

WILL THIS ELECTION DAY BE REPEAT OF 1980?

NEW YORK – A Gallup poll released Oct. 26, 1980, showed Ronald Reagan was slipping farther behind President Jimmy Carter, with Carter at 47 percent and Reagan at 39 percent. Reagan did not take the lead in the Gallup polls until the very last poll taken at the end of October, when just days ahead of Election Day, Nov. 4, 1980, Gallup had Reagan ahead 47-43 percent. Reagan won by a landslide, capturing 50.7 percent of the popular vote to 41 percent for Carter, winning 44 states, with the exception of Georgia, Hawaii, Maryland, Minnesota, Rhode Island and West Virginia, for an electoral vote total of 489 versus 49 for Carter.

edit on 21-10-2016 by AstralFox because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-10-2016 by AstralFox because: grammar and spelling mistakes

(post by HerpaDerpagiorgio removed for a manners violation)
(post by HerpaDerpagiorgio removed for a manners violation)

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 07:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI
a reply to: HerpaDerpagiorgio

Denial, learn it, love it. Your fears quite clearl. Your not fooling anyone.

You're is contraction for you are, I think that's what you meant. Advanced stuff I understand. Jesus you people are like the lowest of the low around here. No wonder You bottom feeders keep voting for free stuff you can't even spell.

Still in denial? Can't man up? That's ok buddy, you can imagine ATS members as your whipping post.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 08:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi
The reason he loses the debates is because he lacks substance when giving the opportunity to explain what his plans are. Almost every time he starts rambling about how bad others are instead of explaining how he would be good that makes him come up short every time.

You can't just say I am better people like me and I will do very very good now elect me. He couldn't explain the positives of his tax plan he wouldn't explain what he would do differently about ISIS. It lacks substance.

The people who already support hm will continue supporting him, but for the undecided and silent majority he fails to deliver a clear plan for the future and without them he will lose.

Question...how do you know what the silent majority wants? Thats the key to be SILENT you dont KNOW RIGHT?
Anyway Wiki shows you how the polls have always been rigged. remember.. ite legal to lie now if its political.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Come Nov 9 you will have to live with your decision.

I won't

Good luck... you will definitely need it.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 11:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

originally posted by: Grimpachi
The reason he loses the debates is because he lacks substance when giving the opportunity to explain what his plans are. Almost every time he starts rambling about how bad others are instead of explaining how he would be good that makes him come up short every time.

You can't just say I am better people like me and I will do very very good now elect me. He couldn't explain the positives of his tax plan he wouldn't explain what he would do differently about ISIS. It lacks substance.

The people who already support hm will continue supporting him, but for the undecided and silent majority he fails to deliver a clear plan for the future and without them he will lose.

Question...how do you know what the silent majority wants? Thats the key to be SILENT you dont KNOW RIGHT?
Anyway Wiki shows you how the polls have always been rigged. remember.. ite legal to lie now if its political.

There is no Silent Majority.

There wasn't in 2008 when desperate McCain/Palin supporters said it.

There wasn't in 2012 when desperate Romney/Ryan supporters said it.

And there isn't this year when desperate Trump supporters say it.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 11:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: RickinVa

I won't

I'm confused.

Why won't you have to live with it?

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 12:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: kruphix

originally posted by: RickinVa

I won't

I'm confused.

Why won't you have to live with it?

I see no need to vote in an obviously rigged election. Tough thing to say considering I am a life long Democrat.

Have fun with Queen Hillary. The impeachment proceedings should be good for a months entertainment.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join