It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

First Official Debate Poll Results: Clinton Wins 52% to 39%

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 10:52 PM
link   
a reply to: kruphix

The Conservative blogger I watched also thought Hillary won it because Trump failed to keep to script and left himself wide open in a lot of things.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 10:53 PM
link   

If CNN told you that Drinking Paint Thinner is Good for you , would you Drink it ? The Point is , the Liberally Slanted so Called News Networks have Absolutely No Credibility Anymore . Lie to Me once , Shame on You . Lie to Me Twice , Shame on Me .

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 10:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

Her one liner talking points that every democrat uses is so much better, his hand/mouth is tied from exposing the truth about her, the sad thing is that you know the truth but you still follow her..

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 10:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: kruphix
Hillary Clinton won the final presidential debate 52% to 39% for Donald Trump, according to a CNN / ORC poll of debate watchers.

Well there you have it everyone.

Hillary Clinton with the sweep, 3-0 in the Presidential Election debates.

I thought her margin would be much higher, but it is still a blowout win for Clinton.

Ah, you mean the Clinton News Network?
Gee, no surprise here, they're as corrupt as crooked Hillary.
Nothing here folks. Move along

edit on V552016Wednesdaypm31America/ChicagoWed, 19 Oct 2016 22:55:19 -05001 by Violater1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 10:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Byrd

The Conservative blogger I watched also thought Hillary won it because Trump failed to keep to script and left himself wide open in a lot of things.

Cool story bro!

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 10:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: DePlOrAbLeAmErIcAn

Her one liner talking points that every democrat uses is so much better, his hand/mouth is tied from exposing the truth about her, the sad thing is that you know the truth but you still follow her..

HAHAHAHA...

Of course me saying he lost must mean I support her.

You are new here so and hopefully you will stick around, but you shouldn't ASSUme so much about posters.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 10:57 PM
link   

You've been a member for a while, I'm surprised that you didn't leave a link.
Please leave a link to this data, or it is not so.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 10:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

The funny thing is that the Clinton News Network Poll is actually kind of close. I would be worried If I was a democrat and the system wasn't rigged.

Drudge has it at least as a 75 to 25 for trump.

So the CNN 52% to 39% poll is kind of telling on how much support Hilary has or better yet lacks from her base.

edit on 581031America/ChicagoWed, 19 Oct 2016 22:58:56 -0500000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

link   
I'm not looking at the opening post, only the title.

I'm guessing this from CNN.

Am I right?

link   
a reply to: Byrd

Instead of watching/listening to the debates (because you did not want to be distracted ) you read the debate comments live on twitter??? WTF Did they tell you what to think about it also..

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Instead of watching/listening to the debates (because you did not want to be distracted ) you read the debate comments live on twitter??? WTF Did they tell you what to think about it also..

Actually I have been told by a Clinton support to: and I quote "Dont think - - just read the words."

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 11:01 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

We have a winner!

link   

Hillary Clinton won the final presidential debate 52% to 39% for Donald Trump, according to a CNN / ORC poll of debate watchers.

Well there you have it everyone.

Hillary Clinton with the sweep, 3-0 in the Presidential Election debates.

I thought her margin would be much higher, but it is still a blowout win for Clinton.

'Thanks. I watched the live tweets rather than the debate (was busy writing and didn't want to get distracted) - I had been following a Conservative blogger and he turned fairly critical of Trump after the first half of the debate. He was critical of Clinton... heck, he was critical of everyone.

How did that "such a nasty woman" remark play out in the live debate? I'm seeing it all over Facebook with angry emoticons - that and the refusal to accept the outcome of the election if he loses. Could you tell if there was any reaction from the audience?

Trump just nailed the point home that Hillary was behind the goon squads causing violence at election events with that response. The faux outrage by media hacks doesn't translate into what the general population feels, if it did Trump wouldn't even be on that stage.

Hillary's refusal to agree to give the money back from regimes that brutalize women was the real substance. It destroyed her whole women's champion façade she was trying to pass off earlier in the debate.

link   

You know, I feel like I just have to remind everyone that this is the EXACT SAME POLL that Trump supporters were sourcing when Pence defeated Kaine in the VP debate.

But now, since it shows Clinton winning...you are all blowing it off as a CNN poll so it is rigged.

I gotta give Trump credit, he has done a good job of getting his die hards to follow him.

You really should watch this video below

Watch and learn about the so called polls

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 11:05 PM
link   

That exact same accusation can be levied at you too so what good is it???

Trying to use double standards and hypocrisy won't gain you any ground. All you're doing is running in the same circle as those you accuse because you're doing the same thing which you accuse them of doing.

How would that gain you any ground when you're always just running in the same circle???

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Trump actually did pretty good (for Trump), for the first 30 minutes or so.

Then he turned into the same Trump we have seen in the other debates, interrupting, fighting with the moderator, insulting everyone he talks about.

His "Nasty Woman" comment came towards the very end. I don't remember if I heard any reaction from the audience on that remark, but it is blowing up on Twitter and on every post-debate show I have been watching.

The audience did laugh at Trump when he claimed that he has the most respect for women...there was an audible laugh from the audience.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 11:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm

That exact same accusation can be levied at you too so what good is it???

Trying to use double standards and hypocrisy won't gain you any ground. All you're doing is running in the same circle as those you accuse because you're doing the same thing which you accuse them of doing.

How would that gain you any ground when you're always just running in the same circle???

Accuse? Wiki Leaks Proved everything, are you too blind to see or do you not care about the people of this country?

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 11:09 PM
link   
DRUDGE POLL: WHO WON LAST DEBATE?

www.drudgereport.com...

According to the on going Drudge poll, Trump is winning so far at TRUMP 74.89% (20,480 votes)

CLINTON 25.11% (6,866 votes)

link   
I'm pretty convinced that these poll numbers were fabricated days ahead of the actual debate.

link   
MSM for the win.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join