It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

First Official Debate Poll Results: Clinton Wins 52% to 39%

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 11:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Informer1958
a reply to: kruphix

You wanted to get away from the two party system...so you voted for the Republican.

Yeah, that makes total sense.

You don't get it.

The fact is, the Republican party is not supporting Trump. So many people just look at it as a third party now.

The Republican party is pretty much dead.

LOL...it's not a third party.

That is probably the funniest post I've read all night.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 12:01 AM
link   

+1 more 
posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 12:03 AM
link   
As an independent voter, I don't care what the polls say. Trump got his butt kicked up and down that stage. That bloviating fool can't utter an intellible, on-point answer to save his life. He's going to get pummeled in the election. The sad part is what he's done to the Republicans in general. My word, they could have nominated Alfred E Neuman and done better. Too bad they got highjacked by all the bafoons they've been pandering to all these years. Talk about chickens coming home to roost. This election was his to lose, & he's going to lose big time. Easy to see how more level heads in his party are moving on.
edit on 20-10-2016 by Gandalf77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 12:54 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 12:55 AM
link   

Of course she won. Donald doesn't have the brains to win a debate (which is why he lost so badly EVERY time).

Well, get ready for Clinton 2.0 because she's going to be the next president. And she's going to be a great president.

Taste that Victory Pudding!

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 02:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Byrd

originally posted by: Kapriti
a reply to: Byrd

Who was this conservative blogger? Would you please provided a link? Many thanks.

These guys

Yeah, USA Today but start at the bottom. Conservative. I thought about finding a liberal commentator that I would enjoy more but that would have taken time and I wasn't going to give that much to the debate.

Ohh Yes, they certainly have a conservative flare.www.usatoday.com...

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 02:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: kruphix
You know, I feel like I just have to remind everyone that this is the EXACT SAME POLL that Trump supporters were sourcing when Pence defeated Kaine in the VP debate.

If it's the EXACT SAME POLL, wouldn't it still show Pence defeating Kaine and have nothing to do with the presidential debate?

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 04:40 AM
link   
So the media that has ignored or belittled the variety of scandals that have come out... and in some cases lied outright in her defense... are now saying she won the debate... I am shocked... shocked I say.
edit on 20-10-2016 by Irishhaf because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 09:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vector99

You know, I feel like I just have to remind everyone that this is the EXACT SAME POLL that Trump supporters were sourcing when Pence defeated Kaine in the VP debate.

If it's the EXACT SAME POLL, wouldn't it still show Pence defeating Kaine and have nothing to do with the presidential debate?

I really shouldn't have to explain this.

Exact same polling company...commonly referred to as "poll".

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 09:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: ssenerawa

Pftt polls, trump has bigger rallies, more support with the general public and social media

Trump supporters are more enthusiastic. But there are more Hillary supporters -- many of them reluctant, which also accounts for the lack of excitement and smaller rallies.

Trump still isn't outdrawing Romney. Romney lost.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 09:43 AM
link   

I'm wondering why they keep referring to Hillary as "Secretary Clinton" when she isn't SOS anymore???

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 10:13 AM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

The same reason they refer to retired officers by their rank, same with governors, mayors, judges, sheriffs, and presidents even after their term is up. When introducing it would be former SOS name, former president and so forth.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 10:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

I understand that and it makes sense, but to start the debate the moderator doesn't say "Former" anything, he says "Secretary Clinton"...

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 10:38 AM
link   
I have several email accounts and could vote my preference several times in online polls.

I don't have several phones, but I could just as well have several and vote multiple times by that method also.

I watched the debate and watched Trump babble the same nonsensical crap as does in his so called "campaign speeches" at the rallies.

....And then we have the comments that.."It's gonna be like 1776"...Which is a veiled threat to go to war if your candidate loses.

The civil war was in the mid-1800's, not 1776 and happened because people perceived they were in danger.

I watched the debate live and could see that Trump plainly lost the same way he did the first two.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 11:40 AM
link   
even if trump loses he has won because he has done more as a single person than anyone else EVER to shine a light on the deep corruption of the establishment and the reverberations from this explosive revealing will continue for a very VERY long time, guaranteed.

the genie will never go back into the bottle....

Hillary will probly win...and she will be one of the worst presidents ever, i guarantee it....and she will only be a one term pres....but...maybe thats all they need to do their dirty work which she is more than qualified to perform.

anyone who by this time hasnt figured out that the false paradigm of the two party system was never created to work for the common person will not wake up until its too late...and i feel sorry for those people but maybe there is some truth to the saying 'ignorance is bliss' ....at least they get to enjoy the last few years before the psychos turn our planet into a killing field.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 12:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: tribal
even if trump loses he has won because he has done more as a single person than anyone else EVER to shine a light on the deep corruption of the establishment and the reverberations from this explosive revealing will continue for a very VERY long time, guaranteed.

the genie will never go back into the bottle....

...anyone who by this time hasnt figured out that the false paradigm of the two party system was never created to work for the common person will not wake up until its too late...

I think you give him too much credit. That genie was already out of the bottle before Trump launched his bid.

If Trump had split with republicans and run under a third party, THEN he would have actually torn down the two-party system -- win or lose.

He would have broken the 5% barrier paving the way for a third party to get equal ballot access and public funding. The argument that Trump needed the GOP doesn't hold water, if you are going to argue the GOP was/is unsupportive and Trump had his own funding to campaign with.

Yet, Trump stuck with a party he clearly despises. And the feeling is apparently mutual, if all we are shown is to be believed.

All Trump has done is weaken the GOP to the benefit of Democrats and ensured the two-parties' disenfranchising machine rolls on per the usual.

It's little wonder some people believe he is an Establishment controlled-opposition plant.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 01:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Byrd

Hillary Clinton won the final presidential debate 52% to 39% for Donald Trump, according to a CNN / ORC poll of debate watchers.

Well there you have it everyone.

Hillary Clinton with the sweep, 3-0 in the Presidential Election debates.

I thought her margin would be much higher, but it is still a blowout win for Clinton.

'Thanks. I watched the live tweets rather than the debate (was busy writing and didn't want to get distracted) - I had been following a Conservative blogger and he turned fairly critical of Trump after the first half of the debate. He was critical of Clinton... heck, he was critical of everyone.

How did that "such a nasty woman" remark play out in the live debate? I'm seeing it all over Facebook with angry emoticons - that and the refusal to accept the outcome of the election if he loses. Could you tell if there was any reaction from the audience?

I watched it live and couldn't make out "such a nasty woman," although I could tell he said something--very common with him to insert short sophmoric responses. The worst one was in the first debate when he said something like "You have been fighting ISIS your whole adult life." That hit me hard and I couldn't accept that coming from a presidential candidate. It doesn't matter anyway, since he's proven for a long time now he's not qualified. Near the end when he denied answering about the election results, he was just being himself again. He's so full of himself. That's perhaps the biggest disqualification. It's not about him, it's about decency; the country; the american people.

Unlike some others here, I'm not rejecting the possibility Trump might still win. There're people who support him. It's still possible people who don't normally vote will come out and vote for him. This is why I'm voting for Hillary and not Gary Johnson or Jill Stein or one of the other independents.

What I have to say is if you still support Trump then ask yourself is he a good example for your kids? Do you really think so? A part of you might like him, but vote based on your kids, not on your predilections.
edit on 10/20/2016 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Drudgereport on going polls of who won the debate last night.

TRUMP 87.15% (699,772 votes)

CLINTON 12.85% (103,167 votes)

Total Votes: 802,939

www.drudgereport.com...

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 04:00 PM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

Maybe she still functions like an office secretary? The kind in any usual workplace?

I call the secretaries where I work 'secretary' too hah ... but yes, it is silly to continue to call Ms. Clinton this. Who's office is she working in now, anyway? The Clinton Foundation's?

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 10:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: FamCore

I'm wondering why they keep referring to Hillary as "Secretary Clinton" when she isn't SOS anymore???

The title remains even after you leave office, this also holds true for a few other titles like President, Vice President, and Governor which you'll often see people referred to by. I notice Fox does this the most, they still call Gingrich "Mr. Speaker", but they all do it to some extent.
edit on 20-10-2016 by Aazadan because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join