It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ahhh Michael Moore, my favorite hypocrite

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 09:48 AM
link   
So Michael Moore recently released his new movie "Michael Moore in Trumpland" which oddly enough is not really about trump, but its more of a monument to Hillary's greatness. Serriously, he actually compares her to the freaking pope-not joking. Then i found this, which was interesting.
twitter.com...
So not only does he imply that he wont vote for her but he implies that there is some kind of strange CRAZY logic that goes along with voting for her. He did say this when he was supporting Sanders. And like Sanders he is just a hypocrite.
Is this how crazy it has gotten? People will make liars out of themselves before they vote for trump, or not at all?

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Right now Michael Moore and Hillary are out shopping for nice summer house for him...

Sal

a reply to: Lice000

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Ah, Michael Moore
He who started out with good intentions, and chose money instead.

Some of us Michiganders are rather embarrassed by him. We do apologize.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Is this how crazy it has gotten? People will make liars out of themselves before they vote for trump, or not at all?

Yes, it is this crazy. Both parties have their share of looneys, but the militant left is so far gone, they would rather see the country go down the tubes than see a republican in the oval office. These people truly live in an alternate reality.
A good example was the Hollywood morons who vowed to move to another country if Bush beat Kerry in 2004.
Of course none of them actually moved.

People will make liars out of themselves

Those people don't know what the truth is. Again, they live in an alternate reality. I have people in my own family who fit the description. You can show them something that really happened, that was recorded!!!!
They will actually say they don't believe it, and somehow try to refute it. I'm not joking. They are that delusional.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 10:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lice000
So Michael Moore recently released his new movie "Michael Moore in Trumpland" which oddly enough is not really about trump, but its more of a monument to Hillary's greatness. Serriously, he actually compares her to the freaking pope-not joking. Then i found this, which was interesting.
twitter.com...
So not only does he imply that he wont vote for her but he implies that there is some kind of strange CRAZY logic that goes along with voting for her. He did say this when he was supporting Sanders. And like Sanders he is just a hypocrite.

Does anyone really even listen to this guy anymore? He saw an opp to make money and began filming 12 days ago? I guess he has to get back into the news somehow every 4 years around election time.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 10:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Yeah, his last political push was to get everyone to vote so bush wouldn't get a second term. I think he realizes that his demographic is the same demographic that does not really vote. So he can do and say anything on camera and he knows it wont make a difference because his fans won't vote until there is a facebook app that lets them vote from bed.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Ah, Michael Moore He who started out with good intentions, and chose money instead.
a reply to: chiefsmom

Nailed it.

Bowling for Columbine was great; it was poignant irony at it's best but now Moore seems to act like a rebellious teenager who is whining because his parents won't raise his allowance. Yes he makes us aware of certain issues and that is commendable but over the years he has become more irritating than interesting.

I'll stick to the brits methinks-Louis Theroux and Ross Kemp have endangered their lives to get scoops.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Apparently he made this comment in the movie....

“I hope she did kill Vince Foster,” he jokes. “That’s badass.”

Michael Moore In Surprise “Movie” Called “Trumpland”: Hate Hillary? Vote for Her Anyway

How do you really reply to something like that?

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 11:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

Apparently he made this comment in the movie....

“I hope she did kill Vince Foster,” he jokes. “That’s badass.”

That doesn't work out of context. Like so many things don't.

It's the opening line to a whole dialog of all the conspiracy theories.

"I'm glad she killed Vince Foster," he announces to startled laughter. He proceeds to lampoon the many conspiracy theories that have sprung up about her supposed trail of bodies, referencing one internet site claiming that she's been involved in the deaths of 46 people. Enthusing over her "badass" credentials, he crows, "ISIS is gonna # if she's president!" www.hollywoodreporter.com...

edit on 19-10-2016 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 11:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Thecakeisalie

Ah, Michael Moore He who started out with good intentions, and chose money instead.
a reply to: chiefsmom

Nailed it.

Bowling for Columbine was great; it was poignant irony at it's best

Bowling for Columbine was full of errors and outright lies that people bought up because they wanted to believe him.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 11:24 AM
link   

I heard him speak about a month ago where I live and he is full of it. He mocks Christians. He mocks Republicans. He claims to hate Hillary, but continues to praise her and urge people to vote for her. It also appears he hates straight white cisgender males as he discusses our rightful fall.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 11:28 AM
link   
a reply to: ksiezyc

He reminds me of Bernie Sanders, when all was said and done- it was about money.

I kind of liked sicko. One of the wealthiest morbidly obese people in the country making a documentary about health and the evil of capitalism.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Michael Moore also said he hopes its true that Hillary did kill Vince Foster. "That would be bad ass" is the quote.

So the race to the bottom continues. These people better be careful what they wish for and what impresses them because not everyone that gets in their way (As they see it) is just going to go quietly. Michael Moore just may end up like Vince, be it Hillary doing or some stray bullet during hunting season..
edit on 19-10-2016 by JimmyJones63 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Here is Moore on the subject, in the street and theatre,

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Like to see who paid him for this..
I don't need to watch a Mickey Mouse Video.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 12:06 PM
link   

I'm not sure Bernie's so bad. I'd have to listen to his speeches more to make an informed statement. I do know that Bernie has made ignorant comments like that whites haven't felt poverty. That's a commonly cited one anyways, I haven't heard it myself so correct me if he hasn't said that.

Oh dear lord don't go on about the evils of capitalism. I know a girl, sweet and all, but she believes that capitalism is the cause of all evil and that culture is destructive. To an extent I like her as a person, but these views make me not able to really for her at the same time because they are so ignorant.

You know what I would like to see? A comparison of cell phone ownership between capitalist and communist nations. Specifically smart phones. Because the current youth of the American nation(perhaps other Western nations as well) claim to not be able to wait for the fall of capitalism while typing on their smart phones.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 12:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: ksiezyc

I'm not sure Bernie's so bad. I'd have to listen to his speeches more to make an informed statement. I do know that Bernie has made ignorant comments like that whites haven't felt poverty. That's a commonly cited one anyways, I haven't heard it myself so correct me if he hasn't said that.

Oh dear lord don't go on about the evils of capitalism. I know a girl, sweet and all, but she believes that capitalism is the cause of all evil and that culture is destructive. To an extent I like her as a person, but these views make me not able to really for her at the same time because they are so ignorant.

You know what I would like to see? A comparison of cell phone ownership between capitalist and communist nations. Specifically smart phones. Because the current youth of the American nation(perhaps other Western nations as well) claim to not be able to wait for the fall of capitalism while typing on their smart phones.

That would be interesting. Right now the youth thinks everything is free and for the most part for them it is.. Just wait until they get older and have to pay for all of this crap. I'll bet in 20 years they blame us for what they did and throw us old timers into the wood chippers..

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 12:21 PM
link   
It kind of ironic that Michael Moore and those on the left are so against guns but have no problem with Vince Foster being murdered by the very same tool they despise.

Let's clarify, they don't want us having guns but they want them so they can use them on us..

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 12:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: ksiezyc

Yes and I would also like to see a comparison of the number of mass graves for its own citizens in communist nations vs mass graves in capitalist

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 12:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: JimmyJones63
It kind of ironic that Michael Moore and those on the left are so against guns but have no problem with Vince Foster being murdered by the very same tool they despise.

Let's clarify, they don't want us having guns but they want them so they can use them on us..

He was addressing all the conspiracies.

If you really want clarity.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join