It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Michelle Obama and the "P" word

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 12:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: kruphix

originally posted by: JinMI
a reply to: kruphix

No thanks, I can't take much computer assisted music. Old LP is pretty good however, that's about at the edge of the line.

Point is, I don't see a whole lot of women respectin' in that song.

First, it's a song...not a documentary of his life. When you read a book, do you assume the story reflects the author's own life?

Second, nothing in those lyrics seem to suggest sexual assault.

you may want to read up on jay z and his inspirations
before you make more ignorant statements

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 01:03 AM
link   

you are railing against someone bragging about treating women poorly

and defending a mother who took her daughters to see a show in which someone brags about treating women poorly

by all means keep that up

great for your cause

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 01:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

No thanks, I can't take much computer assisted music. Old LP is pretty good however, that's about at the edge of the line.

Point is, I don't see a whole lot of women respectin' in that song.

First, it's a song...not a documentary of his life. When you read a book, do you assume the story reflects the author's own life?

Second, nothing in those lyrics seem to suggest sexual assault.

you may want to read up on jay z and his inspirations
before you make more ignorant statements

Oh no, I'd much rather have you educate me on the topic.

Please....proceed.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 01:06 AM
link   

lol

cant wait to see you with both feet in your mouth

by all mean proceed

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 01:06 AM
link   

a reply to: IkNOwSTuff

Is it sexual assualt if I tell my mates about what me and my girl got upto last night even if she was into it?

No, because that would be consensual.

I didnt hear Trump talking about assaulting people, just very crudely talking about hitting on women. In fact he clearly states he tried it on and failed and thats the end of it.

So going up to a women and just starting kissing her and groping her isn't sexual assault in your opinion?

I think the scariest thing about this whole scandal is the amount of men that don't seem to understand that what Trump was describing was sexual assault. One of the saddest things is the women that defend Trump and say that's just how guys are, I honestly feel bad for those women.

Well I think the scariest thing about this whole made up scandal is people trivialising sexual assualt by saying what Trump did fits in that category,
Knowing a couple of people who have been victims of genuine sexual assault I actually find the comparison offensive.

Making a move on a girl without permission does not constitute sexual assault, making a move on a girl who has declined your advances however is. Nowhere does Trump describe doing anything unwanted, in fact the one time he mentions being rejected he backed right off according to the tapes.

But once again I may have missed something in the 4 readings of the transcript and Im still waiting for you to highlight the part that describes sexual assault, Ill post the link for you again [url=http://www.latimes.com/politics/la-na-pol-trump-bush-transcript-20161007-snap-htmlstory.html]>LINKY, HERE I AM

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 01:07 AM
link   

" I bet Fox News and all the conservatives would have been defending Obama if he made those same comments....right???? "

I was Talking about other Afro Americans , not Fox News ..............WTF ?

link   
If ever pressed about this issue Michelle would probably just say that it's different because Jay-Z isn't running for president.

She's still a hypocrite.

link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

Trump wasn't bragging about "treating women poorly".

He was bragging about sexually assaulting women.

Big difference...I really hope you understand the difference.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 01:08 AM
link   

lol

cant wait to see you with both feet in your mouth

by all mean proceed

You seemed to make a claim suggesting something about Jay Z and his "inspirations".

Please, educate us.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 01:09 AM
link   

Still waiting for that part that says where they were unwanted advanced that made it assault.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 01:12 AM
link   

i believe he was asked about the incident
i believe he publicly answered

his hot mic bragging was no different than jay z

but by all means continue with your lie

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 01:12 AM
link   

Well I think the scariest thing about this whole made up scandal is people trivialising sexual assualt by saying what Trump did fits in that category, Knowing a couple of people who have been victims of genuine sexual assault I actually find the comparison offensive.

So walking up to a women and kissing her and groping her genitals isn't considered sexual assault to you?

Would you care to share with the class what you consider sexual assault?

Making a move on a girl without permission does not constitute sexual assault

Oh boy...this is getting scary.

But once again I may have missed something in the 4 readings of the transcript and Im still waiting for you to highlight the part that describes sexual assault

Here you go.

I just start kissing them. It’s like a magnet. I just kiss. I don’t even wait. And when you’re a star, they let you do it. You can do anything. Unidentified voice: Whatever you want. Trump: Grab them by the pussy. You can do anything.

If you don't think that is sexual assault, then I feel sorry for the women around you.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 01:13 AM
link   
It's different because Michelle would support Jay-Z for president
edit on 19-10-2016 by FlyingFox because: freedom

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 01:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: ColdWisdom
If ever pressed about this issue Michelle would probably just say that it's different because Jay-Z isn't running for president.

She's still a hypocrite.

It's different because Jay Z is an artist who writes music.

Just like I consider Murder to be a horrible evil act...but I really enjoy Game Of Thrones and I don't think George R. R. Martin is a murderer, or a rapist, or condones incest, or condones torture...and yet all of those things are written about in his book.

But then again...Jay Z is black...so I can see how there could be confusion for some.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 01:18 AM
link   

Still waiting for that part that says where they were unwanted advanced that made it assault.

You mean the 10+ women who have come forward who have said they were unwanted?

Or the beauty pageant contestants that he walked in on when they were naked?

Maybe the underage beauty pageant contestants he walked in on to see naked?

Or how about the 13 year old girl who he raped and is now being sued for?

Or do you mean Trump saying "you can do whatever you want" implies some type of consent?

I wonder why Trump apologized for his comments if he was just bragging about consensual encounters?

link   

Im sorry but thats not how it works,
There will never be any proof to show because there isnt any but thats ok
What needs to happen is for enough paid shills and unpaid idiots to keep repeating it over and over and eventually it will become common knowledge even though its BS.

I wonder if those calling it assault really believe it or just hate Trump so much theyre willing to let their common sense and logic take a break to have a bash at him?

link   

i believe he was asked about the incident
i believe he publicly answered

his hot mic bragging was no different than jay z

but by all means continue with your lie

So his hot mic comment is the same thing as someone writing a song???

I haven't heard that defense yet...just as ridiculous as the rest of them though.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 01:19 AM
link   
My wife was completely outraged by Mr. Pussygrabber, until I pointed out the "funny" character from Arrested Development, Mr. Banannagrabber ...who we all know and love.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 01:19 AM
link   

All alleged. Still waiting on the proof.

The reason for the apology is because it was offensive and put him in a bad light to some. Would you expect an apology if he wasn't running?

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 01:21 AM
link   

I wonder if those calling it assault really believe it or just hate Trump so much theyre willing to let their common sense and logic take a break to have a bash at him?

Surprisingly, I actually believe someone is talking about sexual assault when they talk about sexual assault.

I also don't dismiss victims of sexual assault, who have many corroborating witnesses, who come forward to talk about their sexual assault from the same man who was bragging about sexual assault.

Call me crazy...but yes, I do believe the words that come out of people's mouths.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join