It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Michelle Obama and the "P" word

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 02:11 AM
link   
a reply to: IkNOwSTuff

I have nothing to feel ashamed of, because my conduct toward women is nothing short of exemplary. I am a gentleman, to a fault. If that were not the case, I would not be in a position to comment. As it is though, he is a cad and a scoundrel, and not fit to lick the boots of a decent man, leave alone make unwarranted approaches to whichever woman takes his eye.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 02:12 AM
link   
a reply to: kruphix

yes treating the same thing differently because of race is racist

being outraged at a white man bragging but not at a black man bragging is racist

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 02:16 AM
link   

I've not heard that just walking up to a women you don't really know or are in a relationship with and kissing them and groping them is considered normal.

Highlight the part where he says he doesnt know these women for me coz I missed that bit too.

I love seeing people try to defend Trump on this. It is either bringing out their own misguided view of how to treat women, or it shows just how much they are willing to lie to themselves.

Funny you say this as I was just about to say the opposite
I love seeing people attack Trump on this, its either highlighting their own over the top insane PC views or it just shows how much the are addicted the system and want to remain slaves by swallowing all the BS the MSM throws at them

Sure, let me highlight a part for you. "I don’t even wait. And when you’re a star, they let you do it." Hmmmm...yeah, that doesn't sound consensual

There are these people out there who are whats known as "groupies", these people (usually ladies) are sexually aroused by people in positions of fame and power, its actually quite a common thing.
Now since Trump doesnt say whether these people are groupies or journos or anything else its easy enough to put your own spin on it, for me the fact that in the sentence before the one in question he talks about backing off from a girl who wasnt interested I find it highly unlikely hes describing what your mind thinks he is

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 02:17 AM
link   

i am not talking about 10+ women

i am talking about a stupid speech that was made prematurely filled with hypocracy

that is also what you were discussing before you lodged both feet in your mouth

btw i would be more inclined to "blindly" believe trump than someone who lies to congress

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 02:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

originally posted by: kruphix
a reply to: FlyingFox

She didn't say she was shaken by the single word.

She was shaken at Trump casually talking about sexually assaulting women.

Transcript

And I can’t believe that I’m saying that a candidate for president of the United States has bragged about sexually assaulting women. And I have to tell you that I can’t stop thinking about this. It has shaken me to my core in a way that I couldn’t have predicted.

LOL...so if I say the line "What's up my N-word", versus saying "You're a N-word" it's all good because one means me just calling someone my friend in a different term and one is derogatory?

SPIN SPIN SPIN....my head is spinning from all the SPIN!

that reminded me of something.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 02:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

yes treating the same thing differently because of race is racist

being outraged at a white man bragging but not at a black man bragging is racist

She isn't talking about a white man and a black man.

She is talking about a Presidential candidate and you are talking about a musician.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 02:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: kruphix

Rap music (music in general) = Entertainment/Arts

Trump bragging about sexually assaulting women = criminal offenses.

Ah, rap music. What a great influence and example for the young inner city youth.

"Pimpin ho's and b*tches." Quality entertainment right there.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 02:32 AM
link   

last i knew trump was white.....well orageish white
and jay z was black

or were you talking about someone else

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 02:35 AM
link   

last i knew trump was white.....well orageish white
and jay z was black

or were you talking about someone else

I'm talking about the topic...you are trying to bring race into it.

Michelle never stated Trump's skin color...what she did mention was his position as a Presidential candidate.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 02:36 AM
link   

she mentioned her outrage
then took her daughters to see jay z

white guy bad
black guy good

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 02:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: ScoobyWho

To be honest, I think Ms. Obama is pretty classy and intelligent lady. This is in stark contrast to all of the recent First Ladies (including Hilary) and Trumps wife Melania.

Bill Clinton will be the worst First Lady in History!

You can't really pick and choose what you're offended by. My Mum (rest her soul) would have been offended by Trumps language and Jay Z's lyrics (shed probably.be more offended by the fact the stuff he records is classed as Music to be fair). Someone like MO who listed to Rap would be desensitised to language like this....

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 02:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

LOL...so if I say the line "What's up my N-word", versus saying "You're a N-word" it's all good because one means me just calling someone my friend in a different term and one is derogatory?

I always thought this was the difference between "n***a" and "n***er"? I only listened to Rap for a very, very short period (back when Snoop brought out The Dogg Pound (still a fine album) and didn't get into the culture of it all (Silibil n' Brains are about the only 2 Scots who could get away with it)...

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 02:50 AM
link   

she mentioned her outrage
then took her daughters to see jay z

white guy bad
black guy good

Bragging about sexual assault = bad

Musical artist = good

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 02:52 AM
link   

yeah that whole anderson cooper conversation again?

oh and hypocrite much

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 02:53 AM
link   

For all of your arguing you can't seem to realize that there has yet to be sexual assault. Be it verbally or physically.

Your entire stance is invalid.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 02:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

For all of your arguing you can't seem to realize that there has yet to be sexual assault. Be it verbally or physically.

Your entire stance is invalid.

Like I said, more than 10 women disagree with you.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 03:00 AM
link   

If they are still relevant after the election, I'll apologize and buy you a beer. Till then, we stick to facts. They have alleged.

Judge will hear the case of the 13 y/o in December.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 03:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
News events moving so quickly, I figure a useful cut-n-paste news item is ok, especially here, where the allegation is a defacto thing, a videotape of Michelle's hypocrisy.

I'll let the original authors at The Federalist Papers speak for themselves...

thefederalistpapers.org...

yeah but this isnt about 10+ women
its about manufactured outrage

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 03:22 AM
link   

For the thousandth time:

Consent 1. permission for something to happen or agreement to do something.

When someone LETS YOU do something that means they are agreeable/consensual.

Trump said "when you’re a star, they let you do it."

Stop with the "sexual assault" nonsense. It denigrates and trivializes real victims of sexual.assault.

edit on 19-10-2016 by Deny Arrogance because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 04:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlueShaman
I'm sure you'll find it was the grabbing part that shook her to the core, not the word itself.

But was that not just his personal figure of speech about how easy some women are when coming on to a man that has power and money and not a literal meaning? Oh, yeah, a crass statement, but real men talk that way to one another in private.

new topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join