It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Project veritas part 2 Rigging the election

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 09:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit
a reply to: UKTruth

The Video does not Show anything related to Voter Fraud just like the Undercover Video showed Plan Parenthood Never Sold Baby Body Parts . Eyes can be Deceiving sometimes I guess .......

Of course it does and activists within Hillary's campaign clearly state they commit fraud. It did not prove fraud on a massive scale though.

Sorry , I was being Sarcastic there . Of course it does .

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 09:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr
Not a defense to say other people do it. It doesn't diminishe the crime and it isn't an excuse.

You seem to have missed the entire point of the post.

Quite the opposite of defending anyone, I'm condemning both crooked parties that created these loopholes which they take advantage of.

Perhaps if you weren't blinded by partisan BS you'd be able to see that.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 10:22 PM
link   
wooo

burn baby burn
edit on 18-10-2016 by Perjury because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 10:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7
a reply to: kruphix

Show me a LINK or we tire of LIBERAL speculations

A link for what?

Everything I stated in that post is in the video in the OP.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 01:59 AM
link   

If as you claim thr RNC participates in this as well then why would they push voter ID just out of curiosity??

Because the rest of your post is false.

Every state offers free ID it's required by federal law. You have a right to state issued IDS the right to drive however is a privilege we pay for.

You have no "right" to state issued photo IDs, and many states charge for a basic state issued photo ID. There's also the fact that even in states that do offer "free" photo IDs, the documents required to get one (certified birth cert., passport, etc.) are not free. The voter ID laws essentially become a "poll tax".

I have a very conservative grandmother living on Social Security, and she simply doesn't have the budget room to shell out for a state issued photo ID. The most common republican suggested voter ID laws would effectively deny her the right to vote.

There are also many out there living on gov. assistance who can't afford the extra expense, a large portion of which are minorities; so back to your original question...

Why would so many Republicans push for voter ID laws?

Because they are aware of conservatives like my grandmother, but also aware of the many out there who are living on various forms of assistance (who tend to vote liberal), and they figure it's worth sacrificing my grandmother's conservative vote for the many sacrificed 'liberal' votes they could eliminate.

If states were actually federally required to provide accessible free photo IDs, then there would be much more universal support for commonly suggested voter ID laws.
edit on 10/19/16 by redmage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Ted Cruz has called for an investigation into the hundreds of meetings the disgraced election rigger and violence organiser had at the Whitehouse...

www.washingtonexaminer.com...

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 03:43 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 04:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: kruphix
In the end, what this video shows are these people REJECTING this fake reporters idea of a voter fraud scheme.

Actually, this is a great point to make in favor of my theory that O'Keefe and Team are controlled opposition.

If the operation discussed in Part One was the WHOLE story, then I do believe it would have included *ahem* the part where the Trump supporters who reacted violently to the recruited agitators were actually recruits, too.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 04:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: redmage
There's also the fact that even in states that do offer "free" photo IDs, the documents required to get one (certified birth cert., passport, etc.) are not free. The voter ID laws essentially become a "poll tax".

I am in my earlyish 40s (read as 45). I have 3 kids ranging from 3-25.

My entire life -- until my 3 year old was born -- everyone got ONE free copy of their birth certificate.

But, I had to purchase my three year old's.

As a believer that both parties are actively making our election systems less-secure, I find this 'change' interesting.

edit on 20-10-2016 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 06:15 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

We're not far off in age. I know my mother received a birth cert. when I was born, but I'm not sure if there was a charge at the time, or not. I think it's still residing in my baby book which will pass to me someday.

That said, later in life when I needed a certified birth certificate (one with an embossed gov. seal) I had to go to the county courthouse, and there definitely was a charge.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 08:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: redmage
a reply to: MotherMayEye

We're not far off in age. I know my mother received a birth cert. when I was born, but I'm not sure if there was a charge at the time, or not. I think it's still residing in my baby book which will pass to me someday.

That said, later in life when I needed a certified birth certificate (one with an embossed gov. seal) I had to go to the county courthouse, and there definitely was a charge.

I think it used to be that everyone got ONE free copy.

Typically at birth.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Video #3 is being released on Monday and O'Keefe is claiming both Donna Brazile and Hillary Clinton are implicated.

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 06:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: JacKatMtn
Here's the 2nd installment from Project Veritas' series Rigging the Election.

In the second video of James O'Keefe's new explosive series on the DNC and Hillary Clinton campaign, Democratic party operatives tell us how to successfully commit voter fraud on a massive scale. Scott Foval, who has since been fired, admits that the Democrats have been rigging elections for fifty years.

Explicit language warning!!!

www.youtube.com...

it wont be even close

trumps in trouble

utah is the reddest state in the union, republican for over 50 years.

because of trump the independent is leading the republican candidate i utah.

if trump cant win utah, hillary will win by a landslide.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 05:53 AM
link   
Tweet from O'Keefe

The reason @HillaryClinton didn’t deny her direct involvement with the @realDonaldTrump protests is bc, well, you’ll see tomorrow at noon...

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join