It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Project veritas part 2 Rigging the election

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+31 more 
posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Here's the 2nd installment from Project Veritas' series Rigging the Election.

In the second video of James O'Keefe's new explosive series on the DNC and Hillary Clinton campaign, Democratic party operatives tell us how to successfully commit voter fraud on a massive scale. Scott Foval, who has since been fired, admits that the Democrats have been rigging elections for fifty years.

Explicit language warning!!!

www.youtube.com...

edit on Tue, 18 Oct 2016 12:48:43 -0500 by JacKatMtn because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 12:49 PM
link   
a reply to: JacKatMtn

Not to take away from the video, but the GOP have been manipulating voting districts for just as long as Democrats have.

Gerrymandering is an accepted practice on both sides.

~Tenth

+2 more 
posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 12:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: tothetenthpower

Yet another example of why the "Two" Party System needs to sink into the ruin it deserves.

Current Views: 12,405 views

edit on 18-10-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Hey! There is no such thing as rigging the election. Voter Fraud does not happen.

I know this, because CBS evening news just told me that last night.

And now I am curious to know if they were just spouting off about Trump saying it, or if these videos are getting out farther than the MSM would like.

+15 more 
posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 12:59 PM
link   
This is why democrats are so against voter ID laws.

WE NEED VOTER ID LAWS EVERYWHERE IMMEDIATELY.

edit on 18-10-2016 by Deny Arrogance because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 01:07 PM
link   
a reply to: tothetenthpower

Gerrymandering is exactly how Obama got elected state senator in Illinois

www.propublica.org...

Lizza interviewed John Corrigan, a Chicago Democrat who worked on the 2001 redistricting process: Corrigan remembers two things about the district that he and Obama drew. First, it retained Obama’s Hyde Park base — he had managed to beat Rush in Hyde Park — then swooped upward along the lakefront and toward downtown. By the end of the final redistricting process, his new district bore little resemblance to his old one. Rather than jutting far to the west, like a long thin dagger, into a swath of poor black neighborhoods of bungalow homes, Obama’s map now shot north, encompassing about half of the Loop, whose southern portion was beginning to be transformed by developers like Tony Rezko and stretched far up Michigan Avenue and into the Gold Coast, covering much of the city’s economic heart, its main retail thoroughfares, and its finest museums, parks, skyscrapers, and lakefront apartment buildings. African-Americans still were a majority, and the map contained some of the poorest sections of Chicago, but Obama’s new district was wealthier, whiter, more Jewish, less blue-collar, and better educated. It also included one of the highest concentrations of Republicans in Chicago. “It was a radical change,” Corrigan said. Lizza wrote that the gerrymandering effort “may have been the most important event in Obama’s early political life” because it gave him the resources, both financial and political, to run for the U.S. Senate in 2004.

edit on 18-10-2016 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

+3 more 
posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 01:10 PM
link   

I think this is quite interesting how Foval in the video basically says he knows they can get away with vote rigging in Indiana and Michigan and nothing will happen.

These people literally consider themselves above the law, its no wonder Clinton uses them to do dirty work for her campaign.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Not to take away from the video, but the GOP have been manipulating voting districts for just as long as Democrats have.

~Tenth

You are taking away from it. Not even commenting on it. Made a B line right in the other direction. Both parties gerrymandering. Obama lost his first election. After that they re-org the districts. Bingo. He wins the next one.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 01:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance
This is why democrats are so against voter ID laws.

WE NEED VOTER ID LAWS IMMEDIATELY.

ok, let's start with every person that voted in the 2008 election, gets a free valid election I.D from the state, it can be sent to them or they can come by any DMV and it will be available there....if you do not have one you can come in to any DMV and request to have one, if you were not given one, due to not having sufficient documentation, the state will help you locate validating docs.....all this is free, paid by the state taxpayers....any state action to change voter I.D. laws has to be done in a non-election year, and has to have 2/3rds of a majority in the state legislature to pass. all voting laws are subject to federal oversight, and are made transparent to the public.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 01:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: LifeMode

~Tenth

You are taking away from it. Not even commenting on it. Made a B line right in the other direction. Both parties gerrymandering. Obama lost his first election. After that they re-org the districts. Bingo. He wins the next one.

Exactly.
and
Both sides gerrymander

+4 more 
posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 01:15 PM
link   
I thought they were telling us vote-rigging was false.

From CNN earlier today:

Given the evidence Trump has supplied, we rate his claim that large scale voter fraud exists as FALSE.

Reality Check: Trump's claims of voter fraud

Trump vindicated?

+5 more 
posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 01:20 PM
link   
"We've been bussing people in for 50 years and we're not going to stop now."

- Scott Foval – National Field Director for Americans United for Change

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Its just so sad that these guys can get away with this. We all know that things like this have happened in the past, and we know that they will continue to happen in the future. Yet nothing will be done about it.

And for the record, this Foval guy admitted to breaking many laws, so I would like to see him have a nice sit down with the authorities.

Maybe the FBI can give him immunity and promise to destroy all of his records if he admits he did everything on his own.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Earlier today, Obama mocks Trump on election rigging:

"I have never seen in my lifetime or in modern political history any presidential candidate trying to discredit the elections and the election process before votes have even taken place. It’s unprecedented. It happens to be based on no facts," the president said during a joint news conference at the White House with Italian Prime Minister Matteo Renzi.

"If you start whining before the game's even over? If whenever things are going badly for you and you lose, you start blaming somebody else, then you don’t have what it takes to be in this job," Obama said, pointing to the Oval Office behind him. "I'd advise Mr. Trump to stop whining and go try to make his case to get votes."

President Obama Tells Donald Trump to 'Stop Whining' About Election Rigging
edit on 18-10-2016 by LesMisanthrope because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 01:26 PM
link   
So this one focused in on high level ways to "bus" people across state lines mainly between Michigan & Indiana.

Here's how they do it in-state in NY:

Good luck trying to spin this as being 'tricks of editing' like is still being tried in the part one thread (which was about them busing paid agitator thugs around to create all the havoc at Trump rallies):
Project veritas part 1 Rigging the election

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 01:32 PM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

Local front page last night:

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Don't forget about that one :
George Soros owns voting machines in 16 states

a reply to: tothetenthpower

I just hope for you guys that you won't have to deal with a remake of what happened in Florida in 2000.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Watching this:

I wonder if Vegas might set up a dead pool voting odds on the Clinton Body Count reaction to these guys all getting exposed like this. You'd think reporters would be camping out in these peoples front yards paparazzi style.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Yes, Trump is pushing a conspiracy, remember?

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 01:43 PM
link   
double post
edit on 18-10-2016 by kruphix because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join