It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO'S Photographed, but invisible to the naked eye

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 10:58 PM
link   
There appears to be a lot of dust, dirt or gunk on the image. If it was not taken from inside the vehicle, his lens is pretty filthy. Perhaps the anomaly was also some lens gunk.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 11:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Brian4real

Im sorry but this picture was taken inside the vehicle while coming to a stop or at the very least before the light turned to red. That light is clearly yellow. A stop light only turns yellow before a red as a warning to slow down.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 11:50 PM
link   
I definitely see a window chip

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 11:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Brian4real
My guess is no. He was standing outsidebof his car, at 6:45 am on sept 16. He took these pics with his phone, whcih we all know, isnt hwld up to your eye like an older camera. He took one pic of the full moon which didnt turn out good, then took another and looked at the screen, saw the anamoly, and began lookibg around the area and did not see anything at all. No birds, no drones, airplanes, etc. This was taken in Milwaukee WI. It was approximately 64° that day, and around that temp you dont get much flying insect movement.
I am a believer, but approach every bit of evidence skeptical, regardless if i know the person and trust them or not. Ive been trying to debunk it and cant. The last resonable explanation would be a camera defect, which MUFON is currently working on. reply to: BBGUN

Can't be a bug on the windshield, or a crack in the glass, if the shooter was standing outside of his car, like you said.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 03:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Trueman
An object that is invisible to the naked eye is an object that doesn't obey our physics concepts.

First of all, the fact that something wasn't seen doesn't mean it's invisible to the naked eye.

Second, if it was invisible to the naked eye and visible in the photo then it means that it was visible in the near infrared, as that's the light digital cameras can capture and humans can't.

Photography in the near infrared follows the same physics concepts as photography in visible light.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 03:26 AM
link   

rock chip on the windshied,some odd refraction/reflection from the yellow light.......why would your friend be standing outside of his car in an intersection on a yellow light anyway?

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 03:37 AM
link   

there are only three reasons that not one clear picture exists of a "ufo" "flying pancake" "extraterrestial" "fill in the blank"....

1. they dont exist
2. they cannot be captured on camera / film
3. they are in your head...

...or, there are hundreds of thousands of people filtering the "truth" from all of us nuts and not one has defected and produced evidence to support.

imo, they are in your head.

it wont matter when russia nukes us jan2017
then you will wish you bought those beans and rice.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 03:39 AM
link   
What on earth were these taken with?

The amount of noise reduction and masking is incredible if that hasn't been put through Photoshop...

That's not me jumping to a point by the way

edit on 17-10-2016 by brace22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 03:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: drewlander
That is clearly a chipped windshield.

THIS.

The aftermath of a rock/pebble hitting it.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 03:48 AM
link   

I just wanted to repeat this genius reply. It is perfect. There is a chip and the sun is being reflected in the chip. Case solved [at least IMO].

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 07:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: ArMaP

originally posted by: Trueman
An object that is invisible to the naked eye is an object that doesn't obey our physics concepts.

First of all, the fact that something wasn't seen doesn't mean it's invisible to the naked eye.

Second, if it was invisible to the naked eye and visible in the photo then it means that it was visible in the near infrared, as that's the light digital cameras can capture and humans can't.

Photography in the near infrared follows the same physics concepts as photography in visible light.

Third?
Because first and second wasn't enough.

Anyway, the chipped windshield theory is plausible.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 08:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hecate666

I just wanted to repeat this genius reply. It is perfect. There is a chip and the sun is being reflected in the chip. Case solved [at least IMO].

Probably not the Sun (which may have already set), but the refractions/reflection could be from the traffic light.

edit on 2016-10-17 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 08:14 PM
link   
a reply to: drewlander

I was outside my car when I took this picture

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 08:15 PM
link   
a reply to: drewlander

I'm sorry but I was outside the car when I took this picture

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 08:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Patgood73

In the middle of an intersection... At a yellow light...OK, sure, why not. Your camera lens is chipped then (and dirty as hell).
edit on 10/24/2016 by AdmireTheDistance because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 02:22 AM
link   
Looks like a chip to me.

That being said there is a way to prevent the naked eye from seeing certain military assets.
Youll see everything but the asset.

No im not talking about metamaterial.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Could also be a reflection of something on the windshield. There was a photo taken that seemed to show a fleet of UFOs in the sky outside a room. Turned out to be the reflection of the ceiling lights on the window

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 12:15 PM
link   
a reply to: AdmireTheDistance

Yes my car was in park and I was outside the car as far as the signal light that's just how it is at this intersection... You seem like you just want to doubt the truth so whatever

top topics

<< 1   >>

join