It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO'S Photographed, but invisible to the naked eye

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Recently ive noticed lots of stories where people have photographed ufo's without actually seeing them. Ironically a co worker had an experience last month where he was photographing the full moon at dawn, and captured something very interesting! Ive attached the original, as well as 2 copies that i ran through various filters. After running them through the filters, i can see "streaking" from the top of the anomaly. Now im no photograph analyst, but i would think thats indicative of an object in motion.
What do you think?

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Could be a Drone.. Any more info? Sound?a reply to: Brian4real

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 06:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: BBGUN
Could be a Drone.. Any more info? Sound?a reply to: Brian4real

No, it is a drone.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 06:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Brian4real

2 copies that i ran through various filters

well that me convinced .

we dont need any backstory or additional information , " filters " is the key to UFO research

run it through some more - if you do 12 even phage will beleive it

WARNING : this post may contain traces of nuts , shellfish soy , sarcasm ,wheat , dairy and an utter contempt for idiots who use random filters

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Smashed bug on the windshield.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Blurd...

Look at the wing.

The bird is completely tucked in.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Interesting could we be having an effect like the double slit experiment happening? Some one just snaps a photo,without any real concious observation. However the wave collapses, and shows up on the resulting image?

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Interesting could we be having an effect like the double slit experiment happening? Some one just snaps a photo,without any real concious observation. However the wave collapses, and shows up on the resulting image?

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 07:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Brian4real
After running them through the filters, i can see "streaking" from the top of the anomaly. Now im no photograph analyst, but i would think thats indicative of an object in motion.
What do you think?

It's not. If the object was moving it would show a motion blur, in which all the trailing edge of the object would be blurred. Also, as the photo was taken in lowish light at 1/128 of a second the object should appear with motion blur if it was moving with any real speed.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Thats a real color photo graph, the object seen is either placed there, or was visible to the camera when it was snapped. Imo, comparing with other objects in frame, the shading is all wrong on the 'object' making it pretty unlikely it was in frame at the time it was snapped.

Sooo... it was in fact invisible when the photo was taken, wasn't it?

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 07:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
Smashed bug on the windshield.

With 'beacons'? Not that 'invisible' oofos need beacons, but hey, theres all that other air traffic to avoid.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 08:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: ArMaP

After running them through the filters, i can see "streaking" from the top of the anomaly. Now im no photograph analyst, but i would think thats indicative of an object in motion.
What do you think?

It's not. If the object was moving it would show a motion blur, in which all the trailing edge of the object would be blurred. Also, as the photo was taken in lowish light at 1/128 of a second the object should appear with motion blur if it was moving with any real speed.

An object that is invisible to the naked eye is an object that doesn't obey our physics concepts.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 09:01 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

If you look at the last two pictures again, you can see what appears to be discoloration in a rectangular form, extending outward from the right of the 'object' and with the same vertical length as the distance between the upper and lower extremities of the 'object'.

Draw your own conclusions.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 09:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: audubon

If you look at the last two pictures again, you can see what appears to be discoloration in a rectangular form, extending outward from the right of the 'object' and with the same vertical length as the distance between the upper and lower extremities of the 'object'.

Draw your own conclusions.

Then bug smudge on the windshield?

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 09:49 PM
link   
My guess is no. He was standing outsidebof his car, at 6:45 am on sept 16. He took these pics with his phone, whcih we all know, isnt hwld up to your eye like an older camera. He took one pic of the full moon which didnt turn out good, then took another and looked at the screen, saw the anamoly, and began lookibg around the area and did not see anything at all. No birds, no drones, airplanes, etc. This was taken in Milwaukee WI. It was approximately 64° that day, and around that temp you dont get much flying insect movement.
I am a believer, but approach every bit of evidence skeptical, regardless if i know the person and trust them or not. Ive been trying to debunk it and cant. The last resonable explanation would be a camera defect, which MUFON is currently working on. reply to: BBGUN

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Correct.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 09:59 PM
link   

I like Phages idea better. Bug on windshield...

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 10:08 PM
link   
That is clearly a chipped windshield.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Looks like a smudge on the lens or bug like Phage said.

As for the two orange lights on the "anomaly" looks like a dual lens flare from the traffic light.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 10:43 PM
link   

My guess is no. He was standing outsidebof his car, at 6:45 am on sept 16.

No he wasn't. Unless he's got the dirtiest camera lens ever, those pictures are clearly taken from behind a dirty piece of glass, and given that they look to be taken from the middle of an intersection, I'd go with a dirty windshield. The "object" in question is either a chip or a smashed insect.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join