It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN said what?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 02:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jonjonj

Everything you learn, you are learning from us

And the creepy factor just rose by 10...

By the way, what exactly have we learnt about the wikileaks from CNN, anyone?

Okay so I've caught up, despite not being described in the OP I've worked out what they say. Did CNN say this? This is like one of the slogans on the big screens in Equilibrium or even something out of V for Vendetta...

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 02:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: djz3ro

originally posted by: Jonjonj

Everything you learn, you are learning from us

And the creepy factor just rose by 10...

By the way, what exactly have we learnt about the wikileaks from CNN, anyone?

Okay so I've caught up, despite not being described in the OP I've worked out what they say. Did CNN say this? This is like one of the slogans on the big screens in Equilibrium or even something out of V for Vendetta...

Yes they said it - not on a graphic.. the actual words spoken by Cuomo and spoken in a very creepy voice too.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 02:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bobaganoosh
a reply to: djz3ro

Sorry bout that. The dude said it was illegal for us peons to have the wiki leaks docs, and that we are fortunate to have CNN to go through all of the mucky details.

Like a 30 second clip of prime conditioning.

Sounda like fearongering to me, thanka for bringing this to us dude

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 02:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: djz3ro

The most trusted name in news has gone full retard.

Is this even real life?

What gives here?

I'll have to ask you that, I thought it was either a rule or at least courtesy to include a bit of a brief outline of the video for those of us who can't watch it.

So what did C.N.N. say?

Yes, you are correct.

From the video:

"Also interesting is remember, it's illigal to posess the stolen documents. It's different for the media. So everything you learn about this, you're learning from us."

edit on 16-10-2016 by VP740 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 02:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Bobaganoosh

I wonder if this is a pre-emptive move by the Clinton side after the recent Hactivist attack on the Clinton Campaign. If so, they must have got some pretty tantalising info...

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 03:05 PM
link   
I must state here for the record:

I do not recall being told by the MSM that any viewing or discussing of emails may be illegal.

Therefore I may not be held liable for viewing and/or discussing said emails.

I have not viewed the MSM directive by Chris Cuomo to avoid these emails. Any questioning on this matter may result in my pleading the 5th.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 03:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: EchoesInTime
I must state here for the record:

I do not recall being told by the MSM that any viewing or discussing of emails may be illegal.

Therefore I may not be held liable for viewing and/or discussing said emails.

I have not viewed the MSM directive by Chris Cuomo to avoid these emails. Any questioning on this matter may result in my pleading the 5th.

You'll be ok, as long as next year you swear allegiance to the Clintons. Remember, it's not what you do, it's who you support that counts.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Thank you for sharing this. I will learn about this myself. I don't need to learn about this from CNN, or from anyone else. I will read the things I feel I should read. I wouldn't want to miss out on reading about wedding plans, or yoga.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Is this even real life?

What gives here? I have hated CNN for many years and this only adds to the layers of bullsh!t that drove me to online media to begin with. There is no truth to be had from any of these organizations.

If this is where you get your news, do us all a favor, it involves bleach and a straw.

Cheeses!
The sad thing is this guy is speaking to the ignorant liberal communists who now call themselves progressives...There's no one else who would be stupid enough to buy this nonsense...

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Is this even real life?

What gives here? I have hated CNN for many years and this only adds to the layers of bullsh!t that drove me to online media to begin with. There is no truth to be had from any of these organizations.

If this is where you get your news, do us all a favor, it involves bleach and a straw.

Cheeses!

I don't know what to say to that statement other than "WOW".

On the other hand it is so blatant I would like to think even the least savvy will pick up on the egregiousness of it.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 04:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Iscool

Is this even real life?

Cheeses!
The sad thing is this guy is speaking to the ignorant liberal communists who now call themselves progressives...There's no one else who would be stupid enough to buy this nonsense...

It is sad. This kind of liberalism is dangerous, regressive, and will bring America down if it isn't stopped. If a person cannot see this for what it is, they have a mental illness, imo.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 04:41 PM
link   
a reply to: djz3ro

Good god how I love your profile pic.

Fantastic.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 05:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Iscool

the ignorant liberal communists

Say what now?

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Anybody on Twitter? I'm not, but it looks like Cuomo is going on the defensive over his remarks this morning.

Media is awful squirmy today. Makes me wonder if something bigger is coming.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 05:27 PM
link   
just a sneaky tactic to get their followers not to look up or read the emails.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Ok what this all about

twitter.com...

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 05:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Trillium

Not sure, but will likely have its own thread soon.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 06:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

forgot to include his name....

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 06:54 PM
link   
It's crazy to think the media is colluding with Democrats after hacked emails show collusion between Democrats and the media!

Does anyone remember the Jurnolist scandal? Yeah, that showed collusion between Democrats and the media too.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 08:01 PM
link   
"CNN is 100percent credible and an unbiased source for journalism"- hillbots

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join