It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Announcement regarding Benevolent Heretic

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 05:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

Hi annee! Between a few of us in here, it will be sure to get bumped up again. Nice to see you!

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 05:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Foreshadow
While our opinions and personalities clashed - My heart goes out to her and her loved ones!

Stay Strong!!!

Now this is what I like to see. Even though some people in the ATS community may clash from time to time, the bottom line is that we are like an extended family and still here for each other

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Thinking of you, BH.

Sending well-wishes your way...

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 01:45 PM
link   
BH You know where I am if you need anything....

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 01:45 PM
link   
a reply to: AboveBoard

Hi AB.

I don't know if you saw this. If so disregard.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 10:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: crappiekat
a reply to: AboveBoard

Hi AB.

I don't know if you saw this. If so disregard.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Just to let folks know that the link is to BH's new thread. You can find her there.

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 07:33 AM
link   
Any news?

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 09:19 PM
link   
little late to the party but I always loved her AV, I love german shepards
I'm sending my alien ffriends to her to fix her up as good as new
Feel better BH!!!

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 09:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Open_Minded Skeptic

Best wishes and prayers for a speedy recovery. You're the best.

posted on Oct, 7 2017 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Thank you all for all of the support! It is much appreciated, and I'll let her know.

She continues to improve, although the pace of improvement has slowed a bit. She continues to practice reading, and is getting better at it. Still has a hard time reading the computer, she reads mostly actual printed books.

Her speech is good, but variable. If she is tired, she has a hard time. But we are getting through it all pretty well.

So all in all she's well, and getting better. We just have to wait and see how her online stuff goes, and all the rest for that matter.

posted on Oct, 7 2017 @ 02:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Open_Minded Skeptic

Thanks for the update. I think of you two so often. I can only imagine how difficult this has been for both of you, and quite a dramatic shift in lifestyle I imagine. Take care of each other, and be well. Good to hear from you.

+19 more 
posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 12:19 PM
link   
a reply to: ladyinwaiting

Hi everyone! It's good to hear from you and to say hello. One year ago today, was the day that my life changed, because I had a stroke. I can't believe it's been a year. I know I sound pretty good, but it takes a LONG time to get this written.

The best thing I've learned is to read. In the beginning, I couldn't even use the computer and I couldn't figure out how to read most words. I went to speech therapy learning "flash cards" for words. I would use words like "foot" or "ball" and then moved to words like "football". Finally, I started sentences like "I took a walk today". I felt great when I could start reading children's stories (all about dogs, of course). Then a few months ago (I think about June), I started reading an adult book. Of course, it was about a dog, too. I just started another one. It takes a few months, but it's pretty cool! LOL.

My husband and I celebrated our 25th anniversary this year. We spent a week in a cabin in Flagstaff. Jaia went with us, of course. We had some great walks in the trees and we went out to eat so I didn't have to cook. LOL! That's the best for me! Cooking gets boring some times!

Of course, I'm not into politics like I used to be, but I somewhat do keep up with what's going on. Craziness, for sure. I'd love to talk with you guys like we used to... I miss ATS. But I can't do what I used to do... Talking about politics, reading the news stories and researching what's going on. I ask my husband to read the news that I'm interested in. It would take forever for me to do it myself. Plus, as I said... CRAZINESS! I can't believe what's happening in the country!

Anyway, I just wanted to say hi to you guys and know that I think of you guys often.

Take care.

BH

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Oh no!
Wishing BH a full and speedy recovery and sunny rainbows from over The Pond
Rainbows
Jane

PS...should have checked before posting
Fabulous to read your post BH....much love x

edit on 8-10-2017 by angelchemuel because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 12:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Benevolent Heretic

*wavy* *wavy*

Miss ya, BH.

Often finding myself saying, what would BH say about this?

Keep getting well. Thinking about you.

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 12:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: loam
Often finding myself saying, what would BH say about this?

"I'm mad as hell and I'm not going to take it anymore!"

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 12:41 PM
link   

((((waving madly!!!))))

So good to see you post, my friend. Glad to see the recovery keeps on going well. Of course, your books would be about dogs...

Continued best wishes and prayers.

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Love and prayers always. And you can see lots of people send them as well.

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Hello!!!

Seeing you posting here is just so wonderful....I'm glad you are making progress.

Love and hugs!!!!!!

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 01:29 PM
link   

So glad to see you posting! And yeah, stay away from politics, the news these days , it's enough to make anyone's head explode!

Stay well!

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Hey BH! It's so good to see that you have made so much progress. The world has gone crazy that's for sure. I try and mostly fail to filter out the news on some days but I'm getting better at it, leaving it for days I feel feisty or if I'm feeling dulled and need a jump start (LOL).

Love to you and OMS and positive thoughts for even more improvement.

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26 >>

join