It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

George Soros owns voting machines in 16 states

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 03:37 PM
link   
a reply to: UMayBRite!

Hey Oatmeal Head

Hey.

Until that is done you are just another apologist for the devil.

Nope.

You whine that rigging will be claimed by Trump followers. Then support honest, truly open voting.

They will and I do.

Unfortunately for you, Hillary cannot win fair and square.

And you call me Oatmeal Head.

Why should I believe that it is impossible for the machines to be rigged when everything else is?

Believe as you wish , if your candidate wins it's a fair election but if the opposition wins then it's rigged.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 06:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl
a reply to: Encryptor

Half measures and political correctness.

We should announce to the world: "We are going to drone strike George Soros for interfering with the political processes of the United States of America. This strike will occur at the first convenient opportunity. This will not be a half measure. We seek to maximize collateral damage. You have been warned."

Ten seconds later ...

That would be worth buying popcorn and beer for. Super Epic!

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 06:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: gortex

They won't be rigged.

I do not share your optimism. Allowing the voting machines to be owned by private enterprise and foreign authorities is a recipe and invitation for criminal manipulation of the electoral process in the USA.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 06:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kapriti

They won't be rigged.

I do not share your optimism. Allowing the voting machines to be owned by private enterprise and foreign authorities is a recipe and invitation for criminal manipulation of the electoral process in the USA.

It sounds to me like you don't buy the 'studies' that show that election/voting fraud rarely happens and it is always very genuinely & thoroughly investigated.

Good for you.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 07:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

They won't be rigged.

It sounds to me like you don't buy the 'studies' that show that election/voting fraud rarely happens and it is always very genuinely & thoroughly investigated.

Good for you.

You can be 100% certain that if Trump won the election that Liberals would be screaming that Putin rigged the elections.
edit on 15/10/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 07:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

They won't be rigged.

Good for you.

You can be 100% certain that if Trump won the election that Liberals would be screaming that Putin rigged the elections.

Oh, how I remember the 2000 election. I was right there with my fellow Democrats decrying the 'rigging' in Florida and the SCOTUS intervention.

But everyone can see that Hillary is The Chosen One, this year. Hillary supporters are confident she will never be deprived of a win through cheating. They know the only cheating that takes place might be to help her win.

We can all see it. Hillary has already been chosen. Her supporters are going to pretend like there have never been serious concerns about election rigging.

Even though that's a lie. I remember 2000 very well.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 07:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

They won't be rigged.

Good for you.

Oh, how I remember the 2000 election. I was right there with my fellow Democrats decrying the 'rigging' in Florida and the SCOTUS intervention.

But everyone can see that Hillary is The Chosen One, this year. Hillary supporters are confident she will never be deprived of a win through cheating. They know the only cheating that takes place might be to help her win.

We can all see it. Hillary has already been chosen. Her supporters are going to pretend like there have never been serious concerns about election rigging.

Even though that's a lie. I remember 2000 very well.

You mean Democrats are being hypocritical? Well I never. Colour me surprised.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Yet another example why Soros is the hardest man to shop for during the holidays.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Well. I already voted with my absentee ballot. We use the mark the oval dot method. So it's probably ok in my area. Unless they enter all the information into a computer.
edit on 15-10-2016 by Doctor Smith because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 09:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Doctor Smith
Well. I already voted with my absentee ballot. We use the mark the oval dot method. So it's probably ok in my area. Unless they enter all the information into a computer.

So do we. But, then, I'm not in a battleground/swing state.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 09:36 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

What I mostly didn't like about that election is how the media was so anxious to concede the election to Gore. Before I even had a chance to vote. As far as I'm concerned Bush won the electoral vote.

Wouldn't have made a difference. Both were ready to do the globalists agenda. 911 was a result in my opinion of the previous administrations (operation Gladio) and the like.
Gore = global tax for CO2. Tax us for breathing for the globalist army to usurp our rights.

edit on 15-10-2016 by Doctor Smith because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join