It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

George Soros owns voting machines in 16 states

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 11:39 AM
link   
I wonder if this would even been conceived without the Diebold debacle.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 11:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: gmoneystunt

So let me see if I have this right.
Mark Brown owns a company that makes voting machine and George Soros knows Mr Brown therefore the election is rigged.

Is that about it?

Either your really good at taking written words out of context or your comprehension skills are useless. I never said the election is rigged. Did you not bother to read this part also?

originally posted by: gmoneystunt
[Help me to verify this information on this thread first. My apologizes if this story turns out to be a hoax. Posting hoax threads is not my intention. Just passing information along. This may also be in the wrong forum.

If you can help to verify whether George Soros owns these voting machines or not it would be appreciated. You can use your own searching abilities. You don't need to only use the links I provided

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 11:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justso
So, we all know George Soros is evil. He owns more than a third of US election machines. I don't understand how this is possible.
In my teens, we only had paper ballots which I helped count at the end of every election for several years; it was tedious and we counted each others' stacks of ballots to make sure we were correct. The sheriffs and election officials chatted at a table and drank coffee next to us. I feel real old.
Think it's time to return to old days-but then, again how do we know those ballots were handled legally? I read about Alabama and Texas-remember Lyndon Johnson and how Kennedy's daddy bought the elections? If I had known then what I know now-
So, how can Americans secure their vote? I live right now in Georgia-I was born here-it's real dirty. I really have no idea.

At least paper ballots can be recounted. Voting machines can only be audited, but the actual votes cannot be recounted.

Honestly, I believe we were set up by both parties, during the election debacles of 2000 & 2004, for election reforms that actually made our election systems less-secure -- starting with Florida and Ohio, two of the most important swing states.

Remember how the media got everyone to mock paper ballots for hanging & pregnant chads...and poor designs, like the butterfly ballot.

Propaganda to get us to accept their hackable voting machines and believe it was "good for us."

Paper ballots are the gold standard even with all their possible flaws. Never let anyone convince you they aren't.

edit on 15-10-2016 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 11:54 AM
link   

This is an extremely important post, and I salute you.

Soros uses all of his holdings, businesses and NGO's for the purpose of advancing his political-philosophical agenda.

Surely something as important as an electronic voting machine should all be held and owned by each individual state and not be farmed out to private enterprise.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 11:57 AM
link   
The chairman of Smartmatic’s board, Lord Mark Malloch-Brown, currently serves on the board of George Soros’s Open Society Foundation

George Soros' Key Man Runs 'Smartmatic', an Elections Equipment & Software Contractor that will Count Votes for this US Presidential Election in 16 States

Mark Malloch-Brown is so proud of his service to George Soros that he boasts of it on the Voting Machine Company's website.

(Mark Malloch-Brown) chairs the Boards of a number of non-profit boards including ...the Open Society Foundation...
voat.co...

It looks like the tread title should had been "George Soros key man runs the voting machines in 16 states" but I am not 100 positive.

ETA: I exceed my time limit to edit the thread title
edit on 15-10-2016 by gmoneystunt because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 12:27 PM
link   
The main question is why and how are American voting machines are owned and controlled by non American companies and peole. When did this happen and who was in charge? To ne, it's more evidence of the globalist take over of our country. Any American should be very suspicious and alarmed by this if they cared at all about the integrity of our elections.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 12:37 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

They won't be rigged.
What is getting rigged is voter turn out. If enough people lose confidence in the democratic process they may effect the outcome of the election by not voting.
This is trumps ultimate plan. Destroy the American people's trust and confidence in our own institutions. Because he's afraid he's going to lose. He's despicable. How does he turn that around if he ever did get elected?
How does he pretend to believe in the presidency and our government? After having torn it's reputation apart during his campaign?
He doesn't.
Lucky for us his path is insurmountable now.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 12:40 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

There is good women??
Shouldn't that be are? There are good.....

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 12:42 PM
link   
a reply to: jellyrev

Right sure they did.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 12:45 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

Really?

This info come from.......?

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: ugmold

But you do?
Got that quote somewhere?

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 12:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Justso

We still use paper ballots which are counted by an electronic scanner. The ballots are collected in the body of the scanner cabinet as back up that can be manually counted if needed.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 12:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Nothing to the topic?

ever?

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Yeah that's it my comprehension skills are lacking. You got me dude.

Good for you.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Maybe read the thread and related links to find out, or would you prefer to be spoon fed like you are with your political opinions?

But since you are unwilling to step outside of your little self-prescribed box, I can help you out a bit.

This report summarizes the results of our review of the GEMS election management system, which counts approximately 25 percent of all votes in the United States. The results of this study demonstrate that a fractional vote feature is embedded in each GEMS application which can be used to invisibly, yet radically, alter election outcomes by pre-setting desired vote percentages to redistribute votes. This tampering is not visible to election observers, even if they are standing in the room and watching the computer. Use of the decimalized vote feature is unlikely to be detected by auditing or canvass procedures, and can be applied across large jurisdictions in less than 60 seconds.

At the time of this writing, this system is used statewide in Alaska, Connecticut, Georgia, Mississippi, New Hampshire, Utah and Vermont, and for counties in Arizona, California, Colorado, Florida, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Massachusetts, Michigan, Missouri, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Tennessee, Texas, Virginia, Washington, Wisconsin and Wyoming.

And look, here:

"The American vote count is controlled by three major corporate players, Diebold, ESS, Sequoia, and a fourth, SAIC, Science Applications International. All four are hard-wired into the Bush power structure, the Bush crime family.

"They have been given millions of dollars by the Bush regime to complete a sweeping computerization of voting machines that were used in the 2004 election. The technology involved had a trial run during the 2002 mid-term elections. Georgia had Diebold machines in every precinct. As a result, a popular Democratic governor and senator were both unseated in what the media called an "amazing" 16 percent swing.

"Diebold's Walden O'Dell, a top Bush fundraiser, publicly committed himself to delivering his home state Ohio's votes to Bush. At Diebold, the election division is run by Bob Urosevich. Bob's brother, Todd, is a top executive at "rival" ES&S. The brothers were originally staked by Howard Ahmanson, a member of the Council For National Policy, a right-wing steering group stacked with Bush true believers. Ahmanson is also one of the bagmen behind the extremist Christian Reconstruction Movement, which advocates the theocratic takeover of American democracy.

"The four companies are interconnected; they are not four "competitors". Ahmanson has large stakes in ES&S, whose former CEO was Republican Senator Chuck Hagel of Nebraska. When Hagel ran for office, his own company counted the votes, and his victory was considered "an amazing upset". Hagel still has a million dollar stake in ES&S.

"Sequoia is the corporate parent of a private equity firm, Madison Dearborn, which is partner in the Carlyle Group.

"Meanwhile, SAIC is referred to a "shadowy defense contractor". They have gotten into the vote count game both directly and through spinoffs by its top brass, including Admiral Bill Owens, former military aide to Dick Cheney, and Carlyle Group honcho Frank Carlucci and ex-CIA chief Robert Gates. SAIC's history of fraud charges and security "lapses" haven't prevented it from becoming one of the largest Pentagon and CIA contractors, and will doubtless encounter few obstacles in its entrance into the vote counting business. "

Original Townhall article: Obama Likely Won Re-Election Through Election Fraud

They're all in on it.

No matter who you vote for, government always wins.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 01:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll
Nothing wrong with starting the Blame Game now. When Trump loses we will have a full four years of blaming everything and everybody but himself and his party. Might as well get started now.

It's interesting you're so caught up in the left v right paradigm the bigger issue pertaining key state's voter machines being owned by a foreign entity with a proven clear international agenda, flies right over your head.

That's an embarrassingly pathetic understanding of the threat that represents to a supposed democracy. But, liberals gonna liberal. Stick their heads in the sand and plug their ears.
edit on 15-10-2016 by MysticPearl because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 01:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: ugmold
Remember when Voting Machine manufacturer Diebold CEO, Wally O'DEll said he would do everything in his Power to make sure George W. Bush becomes President.

Of course you don't.

Of course they don't ug, but I do. It was barely mentioned in the quote unquote 'liberal media' . Now this information of Soros owning machines in 16 states is already being exaggerated as more proof of liberal skullduggery. I say exaggerated because when I found this thread here I had already found an example of it in another thread further up the line, where one Trumper points out that

" Now, finding out that George (the demon exposed) Soros owns most of the voting machines-its time for revolution."

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 02:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: MysticPearl

It's interesting you're so caught up in the left v right paradigm the bigger issue pertaining key state's voter machines being owned by a foreign entity with a proven clear international agenda, flies right over your head.

That's an embarrassingly pathetic understanding of the threat that represents to a supposed democracy.

Right on!

This sort of tribalism makes me sick.

Like when Bush stole Florida from Gore, and the republicans didn't care.

Like when Romney stole Iowa & NH from Ron Paul, and republicans didn't care.

Like when Hillary stole the DNC from Bernie, and the democrat's dont care.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 03:16 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Hey Oatmeal Head, all that needs to be done is make the voting machine code open source. Until that is done
you are just another apologist for the devil. You whine that rigging will be claimed by Trump followers. Then support honest, truly open voting.

That you are too blind to see the need says a lot about you.

Unfortunately for you, Hillary cannot win fair and square. If she had run fairly, she would've lost to Sanders. Why should I believe that it is impossible for the machines to be rigged when everything else is?

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 03:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

OFFICER ,OFFICER!
Maintain...we have suppressors for such ignominious people.
JUST make sure they get the KID too.
USE EX- working OLD GUYS who smoke and drink.
VERIFY subjective work ,not some half assed BOMBING.
THEY'RE reading this now...
edit on 15-10-2016 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join