It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

George Soros owns voting machines in 16 states

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+15 more 
posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Smartmatic, the troubled Venezuelan-linked voting company recent partnered up (late 2014) with a firm called SGO. SGO is headed up by one Lord Mark Malloch-Brown. Brown, as it turns out, is a rather curious and troubling figure. Brown, you should know, has close ties to George Soros and rents a Soros owned house in New York. Brown gets a sweetheart deal at only $10,000 a month. He also serves as the VP of Soros’ hedge fund the Quantum Fund.
www.linkedin.com...

In the US, Smartmatic has offered technology and support services to the Electoral Commissions of 307 counties in 16 States:

Arizona
California
Colorado
District of Columbia
Florida
Illinois
Louisiana
Michigan
Missouri
New Jersey
Nevada
Oregon
Pennsylvania
Virginia
Washington
Wisconsin
www.smartmatic.com...

Other related links;
www.smartmatic.com...
www.freerepublic.com...
Top 10 Reasons George Soros Is Dangerous

Could this mean the polls could be rigged? How can something like this happen? Help me to verify this information on this thread first. My apologizes if this story turns out to be a hoax. Posting hoax threads is not my intention. Just passing information along. This may also be in the wrong forum.

edit on 15-10-2016 by gmoneystunt because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Nothing wrong with starting the Blame Game now. When Trump loses we will have a full four years of blaming everything and everybody but himself and his party. Might as well get started now.

+5 more 
posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Maybe that should read "George Soros owns voters in 16 states" and Clinton to boot.

edit on 10/15/16 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

+30 more 
posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 09:41 AM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

This information blows away party lines. This should matter to you.

Stay classy.

+10 more 
posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 09:47 AM
link   
a reply to: gmoneystunt

Soros is a walking catastrophe and we all know by now the reason he's been able to get his paws on the banking system and say the way elections go in America, even though he isn't one, is because he has more paper $ than most people.

The world is becoming darker because good men fail to stand up and do the right thing.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Whether they're rigged or not that will inevitably be the claim following the election , a claim led by Trump no doubt and repeated here Ad Nauseum.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 09:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Encryptor

Don't be sexist! There's good women too.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 09:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

Don't be sexist! There's good women too.

Yes always watching from the sidelines no doubt..

eta: laughs
edit on 15-10-2016 by Encryptor because: (no reason given)

+9 more 
posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 09:53 AM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

You do know that that the Dems started the blame game on the Russians if the election goes south.

We really do have a conflict of interest in this story. I am surprised theantediluvian is not all over this story.(sarc)

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 09:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: gmoneystunt
Could this mean the polls could be rigged?

Nonsense!

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 10:07 AM
link   

This is why I voted in advance, on a paper ballot.

+4 more 
posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Don't forget about the software that runs on the machine which allows for fractional vote counting.

Basically, 25 votes can be counted as 2500 or vice versa depending on the decimal weight assigned to each vote.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 10:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical
Don't forget about the software that runs on the machine which allows for fractional vote counting.

And that many machines are running Windows XP and are easy to hack.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 10:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Encryptor
The world is becoming darker because good men fail to stand up and do the right thing.

I find this hillaryous.

Language (you were warned)

ETA: Laughing so hard at my own funny I almost forgot. If you don't go out and vote ... these machines can vote on your behalf. The best way to ensure your conservative vote doesn't swing progressive ... get out and cast it.
edit on 15102016 by Snarl because: ETA

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Remember when Voting Machine manufacturer Diebold CEO, Wally O'DEll said he would do everything in his Power to make sure George W. Bush becomes President.

Of course you don't.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 10:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: [post=21380751]Snarl
originally posted by: [post=21380613]Encryptor

I find this hillaryous.

Language (you were warned)

ETA: Laughing so hard at my own funny I almost forgot. If you don't go out and vote ... these machines can vote on your behalf. The best way to ensure your conservative vote doesn't swing progressive ... get out and cast it.

That was Epic! I think they need to replace McCain and his Ilk with this guy.

edit on 15-10-2016 by Encryptor because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 11:17 AM
link   

So let me see if I have this right.
Mark Brown owns a company that makes voting machine and George Soros knows Mr Brown therefore the election is rigged.

Is that about it?

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Half measures and political correctness.

We should announce to the world: "We are going to drone strike George Soros for interfering with the political processes of the United States of America. This strike will occur at the first convenient opportunity. This will not be a half measure. We seek to maximize collateral damage. You have been warned."

Ten seconds later ...

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 11:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: gmoneystunt

Arizona
California
Colorado
District of Columbia
Florida
Illinois
Louisiana
Michigan
Missouri
New Jersey
Nevada
Oregon
Pennsylvania
Virginia
Washington
Wisconsin

I see a lot of Battleground States in this list.

Interesting, indeed.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 11:37 AM
link   
So, we all know George Soros is evil. He owns more than a third of US election machines. I don't understand how this is possible.
In my teens, we only had paper ballots which I helped count at the end of every election for several years; it was tedious and we counted each others' stacks of ballots to make sure we were correct. The sheriffs and election officials chatted at a table and drank coffee next to us. I feel real old.
Think it's time to return to old days-but then, again how do we know those ballots were handled legally? I read about Alabama and Texas-remember Lyndon Johnson and how Kennedy's daddy bought the elections? If I had known then what I know now-
So, how can Americans secure their vote? I live right now in Georgia-I was born here-it's real dirty. I really have no idea.

<<   2  3 >>

join