It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BOMBSHELL: Hillary Sent Classified Intelligence Info to John Podesta's Hacked Email Account

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+32 more 
posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Another hot email from the Podesta Files.

This one confirms Hillary actually sent classified info directly to Podesta from her own private email after she left her government position.

The mail is from 2014.

The email wikilk i.d. is 7243

The subject is Middle East intelligence.

WoW. She was still heavily involved with secret stuff.

My guess is she was helping the Clinton Foundation.

BOMBSHELL: Hillary Sent Classified Intelligence Info to John Podesta's Hacked Email Account

Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton sent a lengthy Middle East intelligence breakdown in an email to longtime ally and lobbyist John Podesta while he was working in the White House.

“With all of its tragic aspects, the advance of ISIL through Iraq gives the U.S. Government an opportunity to change the way it deals with the chaotic security situation in North Africa and the Middle East,” Clinton wrote to Podesta in an August 2014 email obtained by WikiLeaks.

Clinton’s email, sent from a private account she began using after leaving the Department of State, gives Podesta a breakdown of the political situation in the Middle East following the rise of the Islamic State. Clinton says her email and advice is based on various intelligence sources.

“Note: Sources include Western intelligence, US intelligence and sources in the region,” Clinton wrote.

+32 more 
posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 08:33 PM
link   
But did the emails talk about groping women? That's what is important!

+1 more 
posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Her knowledge of the situation may have been a result of her indirectly arming them.... Maybe her source was actually Saudi Arabia.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 08:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Teikiatsu
But did the emails talk about groping women? That's what is important!

I got a good chuckle out that one. Nice !

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Where, apart from your shady blog, does it mention "classified info"???

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 08:38 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Who cares?

+10 more 
posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 08:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hazardous1408
Where, apart from your shady blog, does it mention "classified info"???

The email wikilk i.d. is 7243

It's also linked in the source article.

Everything they talked about was operational which is classified by default. I only know this from my operational experience.

+15 more 
posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 08:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: gladtobehere

Who cares?

Me. When someone you care about dies because of improper OPSEC protocols you likely will as well but probably not. You sound like a loner.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 08:50 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

I read the email.

Nothing in it says it's classified.

In fact it's a pretty boring email with nothing written that you wouldn't expect from a well educated ATSer discussing the geopolitics of the Middle East & North Africa.

But if you can quote what you'd find to be deemed "classified" from the email go ahead.
I'm all ears.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Did the FBI have this email, when they pardoned her?

+9 more 
posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 08:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: gladtobehere

Who cares?

Hillary and all connected to the Campaign.

And some voters maybe.

This one is real folks.

Can't hide from the Sun as they say.

+7 more 
posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Well of course they don't need to clarify when emailing in presumed private conversations.

But the material discussed was classified at the time.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 08:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
Did the FBI have this email, when they pardoned her?

Unknown.

This could be one that actually got deleted and not recovered.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 08:59 PM
link   

The mail is from 2014.

she wasnt secretary of state in 2014, any 'intelligence breakdown' would have been conjecture, guess work, easily dismissed in court.

"With all of its tragic aspects, the advance of ISIL through Iraq gives the U.S. Government an opportunity to change the way it deals with the chaotic security situation in North Africa and the Middle East,” Clinton wrote to Podesta in an August 2014 email obtained by WikiLeaks.
that information, and opinion could be garnered from the news, hardly top secret, which isn't exactly what your claiming.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 09:01 PM
link   
a reply to: LifeMode

I take it that youre referring to Benghazi?

Anyone's death is regrettable but lets be honest.

Hillary and Barack just got done obliterating another sovereign nation (Libya) which was no threat to the United States, bombing them over 30,000 times.

Benghazi is/was a distraction from the fact that our government committed another act of mass genocide.

And it was a successful distraction.

Instead of focusing on the tens of thousands killed and millions of refugees displaced, we're left debating over the lives of three Americans.

According to the emails, it was yet another banker war prompted by Kadaffi's gold backed currency.

So if we're going to go after Hillary, which I fully support, lets at-least focus on the big picture.

edit on 14-10-2016 by gladtobehere because: typo

+5 more 
posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 09:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Hazardous1408

Agree but there may be opportunities as the Iraqi piece improves. Also, any idea whose fighters attacked Islamist positions in Tripoli, Libya? Worth analyzing for future purposes.

Operational discussion. Classified.

7. (Note: A source in Tripoli stated in confidence that when the U.S. Embassy was evacuated, the presence of two U.S. Navy jet fighters over the city brought all fighting to a halt for several hours, as Islamist forces were not certain that these aircraft would not also provide close ground support for moderate government forces.)

Operational. Classified.

There's more but those are the two most obvious.

+6 more 
posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 09:07 PM
link   

I read the email.

In fact it's a pretty boring email with nothing written that you wouldn't expect from a well educated ATSer discussing the geopolitics of the Middle East & North Africa.

But if you can quote what you'd find to be deemed "classified" from the email go ahead.

I'm all ears.

They already found this stuff on her server. Higher than top secret. WTF are you talking about. Congress could not even look at it.
edit on 14-10-2016 by LifeMode because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 09:08 PM
link   
a reply to: stinkelbaum

So you actually *Think* she had no inside connections after she resigned her Secretary of State position ?

She was getting (and giving) classified info from non government people while she was in office for Christ's sake.

The FBI has that exposed.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Agree but there may be opportunities as the Iraqi piece improves. Also, any idea whose fighters attacked Islamist positions in Tripoli, Libya? Worth analyzing for future purposes.

It would be classified, yes.

If the question had been answered.

It wasn't. There is no response to that question, so how can asking a question be classified?

I'll take your word for the 2nd one.

+2 more 
posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Except the FBI is in the bag for her too so nothing will happen.

Meanwhile if a private charges his mp3 player on a SIPR computer he gets an article 15 or ends up in prison.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join