It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Help Thread [ideas for the 3rd debate]

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 04:20 PM
link   
I've seen a thread like this for the second debate, I guess there isn´t one for the third debate yet so here it is for those who would like to participate. The idea is to do a little mental exercise trying to figure out what Trump could do to neutralise the latest Trump´s Bus tape and others that may be pulled of by the crooked MSM in the next days.

So, what should Trump do in the third debate?

-Pre debate surprises? What could he do?

Clinton´s son. The murders trail with victims families. What?

-Attitude. Should he be polite like in the first debate or aggressive like in the second?

-Answers. Should he answer venous questions from the mods or should he take any chance he has to address the public about his usual campaign subjects?

-Thematics. Should he bring the BC rapist theme or should he focus on the Podesta emails or Libya emails or the Clinton foundation?

-Preparation. It is said that he didn´t prepared for the first two debates so should he prepare to the debate or should he just show up and improvise?

What would you advise? [this question is not an open door to Trump haters]

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Yes more right wing conspiracies please.

The more the better.

He looks more like a clown with each word out of his mouth.

this question is not an open door to Trump haters

Ha. No safe spaces here folks.

edit on 13-10-2016 by Hazardous1408 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 04:27 PM
link   
a reply to: CrapAsUsual

Since Trump won the first two debates don't change a thing!!!

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 04:29 PM
link   

He needs to stick to the issues, pivot when attacked, push back with emails, Benghazi, msm shilling for her etc...

link   

originally posted by: CrapAsUsual
So, what should Trump do in the third debate?

Drop out.

link   
bud dwyer himself

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Come clean.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 04:32 PM
link   
All he has to do is keep Hillary's phony fake smile on her face.

Every time she got called out on something, she showed the "smile".

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 04:32 PM
link   

How about the story of Rajiv K. Fernando, the ultimate pay-for-play story:

www.wsj.com...

abcnews.go.com...

i don't know why this got buried so fast, it really stuck in my mind.

"The Chicago securities trader, who specialized in electronic investing, sat alongside an august collection of nuclear scientists, former cabinet secretaries and members of Congress to advise Hillary Clinton on the use of tactical nuclear weapons and on other crucial arms control issues."

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Just be Trump. Keep on Trumping. Love the Trump.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 04:44 PM
link   
If he wants to get the attention of the younger generation, all he has to do is be who he is.

If he wants us to vote for him, all he has to do is continue to troll hillary clinton.

I think a majority of the younger generation are starting to lean towards trump for his locker room talk. Since everyone plays video games and talks worse than trump.

In a strange way trump is getting more popular the more vulgar his tapes get.

It is nothing but hot air. Yet the entire dnc thinks this will bury trump.

When in reality... I can completely understand why trump is the way he is. Especially when first hand I have experienced what it is like to keep trying only to fail. I myself have a woman for a general manager and I hate to say it but... she is quite literally letting the place burn down into the ground.

I feel like I have become a feminist by saying this but my first hand experience with this girl leads me to believe the real problem is just laziness. But women seem to.... crumble much more easily than men do. Maybe it is her first time.

Maybe she just sucks at her job. I have worked with professional women before. But that is 1 out of 4 experiences where women have proven to me they can keep up their image in the company.

So trump just has to continue to be trump and he has my vote. Screw it. I can see why he takes so many jabs at women now.

So with that aside... I think Trump should shamelessly just release everything all at once so the dnc has to pick and choose the best example and end this quickly.

Trump just has a big mouth. Keep showing him in this manner and it will only gain the attention of more trump votes.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 05:28 PM
link   
a reply to: GiulXainx

LOL - Thats about what I suggested for his second debate.

There are many things I don´t like about Trump, I don´t even know if he will deliver any of his promisses, I suspect he won´t. Bu I think its very important to have the immigration and the globalisation issues discussed and solved.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 05:55 PM
link   
He needs to pull a Hillary and just shut up. The more they talk the worse they do. Sad state of affairs.
edit on 13-10-2016 by Orionx2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Should he bring the BC rapist theme or should he focus on the Podesta emails or Libya emails or the Clinton foundation?

Instead of Trump whining about everyone else how about he gives some policies, and how he is going to implement them?

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 06:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce

Should he bring the BC rapist theme or should he focus on the Podesta emails or Libya emails or the Clinton foundation?

Instead of Trump whining about everyone else how about he gives some policies, and how he is going to implement them?

Well that's a given isn't it.

He needs to get Congress to write bills and he can also change regulations within Executive authority.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 07:29 PM
link   

To be honest, if I were his closest adviser, I'd suggest he not show up. As damaging as that might be, it can't be as damaging as his presence.

All he does when he opens his mouth is make his loyal base dig deeper but it makes some of those lingering on the fence lean towards Clinton or not voting at all. It would be best for him to not say another word until the election. Maybe not even after that. I'd also restrict his Twitter use. And keep him away from people with vaginas. And children. And minorities.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 07:35 PM
link   
He should begin to layout some plans and ignore the carny to his left.
She is attempting to lie her way (as is her paid media cadre) TO THROW you off point
Wallace should be better ,follow HIS LEAD.
After all she won't matter after Nov 8.

STAY ON F##CKING POINT

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 07:43 PM
link   
First question Donald should ask each moderator is:

"How much have you donated to the Clinton campaign?"

Once that's out of the way and the people know there is a vested interest by the media for Clinton to win, perhaps the atmosphere in the debate will be less antagonistic.

Secondly, Trump needs to answer every question with failed policy examples of Clinton (and Obama, to which she is tied).

Third, Trump needs to have a website dedicated to fact checking Hillary in real time. The media isn't going to do it and Donald needs to put her on blast right out the gate "no more free passes, go to truthwithoutmedia.com to check the lies from Hillary tonight people" or something similar.

Lastly, he needs to learn to bait her into losing that temper and having the wrath released on the air if possible. Fun times

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 07:46 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

She will be injected on the the third with a Botox solution so that she will not be able to smile like that.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Maybe comment on what NOT to do. Like stalking your opponent across the stage. His attempts at intimidation was very off-putting. And he might want to avoid temper tantrums. Very unbecoming for a grandpa.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join