It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Help Thread [ideas for the 3rd debate]

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 08:14 PM
link   
a reply to: CrapAsUsual

Supreme Court
ISIS/Terrorism
Economy
Shrink the bureaucracy
Laissez-faire capitalism

Rinse and repeat

Don't be baited (the hardest part)

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 06:58 AM
link   
Clinton is a politician for order, dealing of the Clinton foundation clearly demonstrate the pay for policy culture that defines her approach. For a capitalistic culture there is very much a place for it.

Being commander in chief of the worlds biggest military, I have serious doubts and concerns about where this form of governance can lead. Libya is one example.

Trump already understands some of the issues in spending a billion dollars, if he has to kick ass I hope he can consider more than just money.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 12:44 AM
link   
Before he answers his first question he should stand up, take his jacket off, hand it to Hillary and say "hang this up, thanks"

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 01:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hazardous1408
Yes more right wing conspiracies please.

The more the better.

He looks more like a clown with each word out of his mouth.

this question is not an open door to Trump haters

Ha. No safe spaces here folks.

Hey hey hey stop stepping on my wings!

To the op: I don't want to "Neutralize " the issues w Trump!

Jesus since when should we neutralize things that should be exposed?

I can't even this election cycle.....

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 05:14 AM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

Maybe you´re right

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 06:26 AM
link   
He needs to curb his narcissistic bragging style. My husband begins yelling at him to just shut up when Trump begins rambling about he has this property or that property...ect. Admittedly, I roll my eyes heavenward too, since more often than not, he is not actually answering the question being given, by such rhetoric.

It is true that he can only relay his business experience compared to Clinton's political experience...he just really needs to practice on not sounding like a overblown braggart. Clinton has a similar issue of over emphasizing her smile and raising her chin, so that she appears smug and snarky. Words are easier to correct than physical actions. So Trump needs to practice on how to share his accomplishments in a more substantive and meaningful way.

Just my 2 cents.

Edit add: ooh, also, when Hillary is Seemingly going down memory lane sharing her stories of experience in great 'details', Trump should ask why with her impressive memory, she can't seem to honestly recall so much during hearings and investigations!
edit on 10 15 2016 by CynConcepts because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 04:02 PM
link   
a reply to: CynConcepts

The truth is that I only want Trump to win because I want to see globalisation discussed and the problems it created solved. I´m not sure Trump would be able to solve something like this, specially with so many interest against the idea of reverting globalisation.

Now Americans will have to choose between Grandpa and Grandma and the arguments presented are mostly regarding sex.

70 yo people and the only thing they discuss is sex...

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 04:31 PM
link   

First start by hammering home wikileaks findings

1. Public vs private position
2. open borders totally free trade
3. Hillary being aware Saudi Arabia and quatar is funding isis - but clinton foundation took millions from each.
4. Talk about email where they admit to having a thumbdrive of emails but that they are going to claim it does not exist.
5. The email that admits hillary gave stand down order on bengazi - and that the embasy sent out hundreds of requests for help but they were ignored.
6. Talk about her statments in her banker speaches where she admits she is on their side - and they should regulate themselves

When the women's accusations are brought up say they are totally false - and quite frankly after watching the project veritas videos he would not be surprised if they are just more paid agents of her campaign to make up a story, just like her operatives started violence at his rallies in chicago which almost became a full blown riot, and shut down a highway in arizona for a paycheck.

Then say Hillary you had the nerve to go on tv after the chicago riot and condemn me for starting violence when you knew your operatives started it. That is all the American people should need to know about you - you are a ruthless liar who will do anything to get elected.

Also bring up fbi release that shows state department tried to bribe the fbi to change email classifications.

Say All of the documentation for all of these claims will be on donaldTrump.com - and say if you have any integrity and are going to vote you need to see this evidence.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Admittedly I'm a libertarian who can't even bring myself to vote for the LP candidate this cycle...

With that being said, Trump had some moments in the second debate, particularly when he called Hillary out on carried interest, and why many of her own donors use the same knowledge of such tax provisions to their benefit:

"She complains that Donald Trump took advantage of the tax code. Well, why didn’t she change it? Why didn’t you change it when you were a senator? The reason you didn’t is that all your friends take the same advantage that I do. And I do. You have provisions in the tax code that, frankly, we could change. But you wouldn’t change it, because all of these people gave you the money so you can take negative ads on Donald Trump." - Trump in 2nd Debate

I am skeptical of the democratic process however, and although getting into the finer details of their policy differences is interesting to me, I think most people will want to hear more sound bytes and generic rhetoric about making things great again or someone having the wrong temperament...
edit on 19-10-2016 by SonOfThor because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join