It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White House: No political interference in Clinton email probe

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 07:20 PM
link   
The Obama White House is denying politics had anything to do with the Hillary email scandal investigations.

They even said Administration officials said so under oath !!

But of course we know some leaked emails have indicated the opposite don't we.

One in particular has somebody leaking info back and forth.

And of course we know from many released official government reports and testimonies, many people involved including Hillary Clinton herself, has been intentionally lying to the Citizens in the wide open public !!

White House: No political interference in Clinton email probe

The White House on Tuesday denied there was any political interference in the investigation into Hillary Clinton’s private email server after newly leaked emails showed discussions between a campaign aide and Department of Justice (DOJ) officials.

“Both the attorney general and the FBI director have made clear that the investigation of Secretary Clinton’s use of a private email server was conducted without regard to partisan politics,” White House press secretary Josh Earnest told reporters aboard Air Force One.

Earnest noted Attorney General Loretta Lynch and FBI Director James Comey made similar assertions while testifying to Congress under oath.

“They indicated that there was no influence from political actors on the investigation,” he said. “I’d rely on the public statements of individuals who are responsible to affirm the independence of that investigation.”

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Denying politics had anything to do with it.... I guess they really think all voters are idiots not just one side or the other...

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 07:28 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

The obama administration is incapable of honesty.

Isn't like almost every time they release a statement,it is proven to be a lie almost immediately?

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 07:48 PM
link   

If the Obama administration say they never had anything to do with special treatments to Hillary scandal you better believe that is true, I am sure that is plenty of Hillarites out there that will tell you just like that.

Mother Teresa does no evil no sir.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 07:50 PM
link   

I find it impossible to believe anything said by the Obama administration, and I watch with a complete sense of bafflement as you US Americans give him and his government pass after pass when he should have been stopped by the Republicans long ago. The fact that the Republicans failed on all of their election promises and have let Obama and his administration do whatever they jolly well please has been one of the greatest indicators that there is one establishment party manifested in two official political parties owned and controlled by unseen parties as well as the devil himself.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 07:53 PM
link   
yeah, seems legit.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Sending you a p m...off topic

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 08:31 PM
link   

As with Hillary, the White House's PUBLIC position on sensitive issues, is the opposite of the President's true position. Take IRAN.. "We didn't swap $1.4 Billion for hostages! It's Republican Propaganda!!"

I think some documents are out there which prove that the Whitehouse did help Hillary by telling the FBI/DOJ to ignore her crimes. Just in case Wiki-leaks has, and will release those documents, the administration is attempting to do advance damage-control, 28 days before the election.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 08:36 PM
link   
And then there's this:

Arms dealer says administration made him scapegoat on Libya operation to 'protect' Clinton

EXCLUSIVE: American arms dealer Marc Turi, in his first television interview since criminal charges against him were dropped, told Fox News that the Obama administration -- with the cooperation of Hillary Clinton’s State Department -- tried and failed to make him the scapegoat for a 2011 covert weapons program to arm Libyan rebels that spun out of control.

“I would say, 100 percent, I was victimized…to somehow discredit me, to throw me under the bus, to do whatever it took to protect their next presidential candidate,” he told Fox News chief intelligence correspondent Catherine Herridge.

Video at link.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 08:40 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

Obama/Clinton's web of deceit and ruining lives reminds me of that TV show, "Scandals".

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 09:59 PM
link   

They mean the AG who thought it was a good idea to meet privately with Bill Clinton just prior to making a decision on his wife? The same AG that couldn't see the possible conflicts that having that private off the record meeting could have?

top topics

join