It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you support Trump, your career is over.

page: 14
<< 11  12  13   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 05:54 PM
link   
a reply to: WilburnRoach

I certainly hope you apply that priciple to all politicians and those who run in those rings....

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 06:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: SudoNim

originally posted by: Bloodydagger
What I said and linked in my OP is trending like wildfire on social media right now. In fact, its the #1 trender on Facebook. So millions of people are aware of this now. Whether O'Reilly is right or not, this story is "out there" and while i'm sure people will draw their own conclusions, this could effect peoples opinions one way or another and fit in with Trump's whole "rigged and corrupt" narrative.

Did you just suggest it doesn't matter if it's right or wrong.

To a lot of people its "this isn't surprising" - So no, I can't speak for you, but a lot of people out there don't really care if its right or wrong. They just see a "story". Keep in mind, that the people who post on this website make up for a tiny tiny portion of America's population and a lot of folks out there eat this kind of information up and believe it at face value. Not everyone does fact checking like posters on ATS do. I think fact checkers on things like this are in the minority personally.
edit on 12-10-2016 by Bloodydagger because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 06:35 PM
link   
a reply to: IsntLifeFunny

A lot of people who support Trump, don't support Trump "the person" - Far from it. They support him because they are using Trump as a platform to voice their frustration and disgust with the current political system. Trump is a conduit so to speak for these people.

I've seen the knife cut both ways. I've seen Trump supporters where I live call him a disgusting man, but they'll still vote for him because hes preaching how the people feel.

*shrug*

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 07:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: Bloodydagger

Say what I want you to say, obey the authoritarian government, never criticize, or you will be punished.

Welcome to the Hillary Clinton Regime.

Like that doesn't happen here on ats? Be progressive or be ignored or shunned.....

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 02:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: SudoNim

What I said and linked in my OP is trending like wildfire on social media right now. In fact, its the #1 trender on Facebook. So millions of people are aware of this now. Whether O'Reilly is right or not, this story is "out there" and while i'm sure people will draw their own conclusions, this could effect peoples opinions one way or another and fit in with Trump's whole "rigged and corrupt" narrative.

Did you just suggest it doesn't matter if it's right or wrong.

To a lot of people its "this isn't surprising" - So no, I can't speak for you, but a lot of people out there don't really care if its right or wrong. They just see a "story". Keep in mind, that the people who post on this website make up for a tiny tiny portion of America's population and a lot of folks out there eat this kind of information up and believe it at face value. Not everyone does fact checking like posters on ATS do. I think fact checkers on things like this are in the minority personally.

So because it wouldn't shock people if it were true... you'll just go ahead and assume it is true.

Don't try and distance yourself from those people, you came and created a thread and speculated on it as if it were true.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 02:54 PM
link   
a reply to: SudoNim

I'm speaking real world experiences here, not some message board hero crap. Your average citizen will believe it and wont care if its right or wrong because its either business as usual for the blamed or "not surprising".

And I didn't speculate on anything. I've witnessed people get fired over politics. It happens. Again, real world experiences.
edit on 14-10-2016 by Bloodydagger because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 03:07 PM
link   

a reply to: SudoNim

I'm speaking real world experiences here, not some message board hero crap. Your average citizen will believe it and wont care if its right or wrong because its either business as usual for the blamed or "not surprising".

And I didn't speculate on anything. I've witnessed people get fired over politics. It happens. Again, real world experiences.

Real world experiences posted on a message board.

What to believe.

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13   >>

join