It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2 motorcycle enthusiasts greeted at Area 51

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 09:36 AM
link   
a reply to: FosterVS

If one were to set aside the theory that it's staged (I'm inclined to lean in that direction), is it conceivable that the aggressive reaction was due to activities at the base? For instance, is it possible that an order might come down to really clamp down at the borders because of assets or tests that they really don't want anyone to glimpse? Has anyone observed what could be interpreted as heightened security (beyond the "normal") in the past?

I ask those who have spent time out there and have experience, because I don't...

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 03:40 PM
link   
I did a frame capture on my phone. It does look like the motorcycle is over the line. Maybe by a few centimeters.

I'm going to go full "Zapruder" later. Like I said previously, I saw that cheesy Dodge truck at the back gate. But they don't use plates. Perhaps there is a bump on the roof for the trunk radio system.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Look for the number on the front bumper just above the driver side parking light. Like "0912"

a reply to: gariac

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 12:14 AM
link   
a reply to: zipper104

I can't seem to locate that number. I used the YouTube version of the video. Anyway, the antenna for the repeater is visible in the photos. I'm reasonably sure the video is legit.

I snapped photos of the dudes, but I assume they will never be seen again, except wherever you sign up for unemployment.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 03:44 AM
link   
a reply to: enlightenedservant

Oh I perfectly agree. No need for guns whatsoever.

It's a broken system... But what system isn't right?

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 07:01 AM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

maybe they were bored!

We all think.."oh how cool would it be to work at Area51" but not as a CammoDude Security, imagine how boring just sitting there watching idiots come up to the boundary all the time thinking they are clever.

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 07:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: pigsy2400
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight
maybe they were bored!
We all think.."oh how cool would it be to work at Area51" but not as a CammoDude Security, imagine how boring just sitting there watching idiots come up to the boundary all the time thinking they are clever.

The clever ones aren't jackasses that walk back and forth across the border, jabbering like fools about sniper-shaped Joshua tree's.

edit on 30-10-2016 by FosterVS because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 08:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: gariac
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

The dudes are deputized by the Lincoln County Sheriff's Department. It wouldn't surprise me if they lie about crossing the border.

And you can bet they would confiscate the camera as well.
Anyways, tax payer dollars are being stolen to support their globalists agendas at these bases, not to protect this nation.

It does seem odd how there are more and more NWO and Globalists supporters around these days.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 10:41 PM
link   
If they are deputized by Lincoln County, why would they need to call it in to get them a fine?

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 04:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: wardedone
If they are deputized by Lincoln County, why would they need to call it in to get them a fine?

I think the dudes need to be deputized to detain you. Nevada is a state that takes false imprisonment very seriously. Just ask OJ.

Glenn Campbell was the one to discover the dudes are deputized. You'll have to trawl the old ufomind website for details.

The interwebs has countless blathering on the limitations of private security. I haven't exactly made it a priority to sort out BS from reality on the topic , but I assume you need some "color of authority" to detain someone. Worse yet, these dudes frisked the bikers. Touching someone is assault.

When I say I think these dudes were fired, I'm not kidding. The whole point of the existence of the dudes is to deter trespass while not getting involved with the public. The dudes are intentionally shady. No markings on the trucks. Often no license plates. No ID on the uniforms.

The father in the biker duo was centimeters over the line. The shaved head camo dude should have used a little common sense and not made a federal case about it. That road doesn't even go anywhere.

The dudes are now famous youtube stars, but probably no longer employed as camo dudes. Or if they are, they probably both received new orifices.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join