It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2 motorcycle enthusiasts greeted at Area 51

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 09:10 AM
link   
a reply to: brace22

I agree with this theory.

I was also appalled that they pulled guns on the guys, then threatened that they'd get a $750 fine if they didn't leave immediately. Think about that for a second. If the trespassing or loitering fine was only $750, why the need to pull a gun on them? Their lives were only worth that much? Or to put it another way, the legal system decided that trespassing there is only worth $750; but the guys in fatigues were going to kill them over the same offense. That's nuts.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 09:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Assassin82
Not much to say other than a video description. 2 motorcycle riders pressing their luck on the borders of Area 51. They are greeted by 2 armed guards who stop them and search them at gun point before letting them turn around and leave. Somewhat intense...shows how quickly and forcefully the response is.

www.liveleak.com...

Sorry guys and gals...still learning. Not sure how to post the video directly. I'll come back later and work on it. Link should work though.

I am about 95% sure this video is fake. Buddies in camo in a white Dodge (Dodge?) for effect. There are a couple of things in the video that make no sense - the most obvious is they never crossed the border. These are the same guys, at the same spot saw a "sniper" on the big hill that is to the left after the border. I have been to this same border point a number of times, the last time was in May. It took the dudes about 30 minutes to show up, then watch me from a distance.
edit on 11-10-2016 by FosterVS because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 09:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
Not sure what video some of you watched, but the one I watched showed two guys on motorcycles riding on a public road (open to the public) up to a private property boundary (but not over it). Then some paramilitary (special forces wannabe) goons showed up drew firearms on them for no reason and detained them for no apparent reason other than to act like a couple of douchebag bad-asses! The minute the first jerk-water, fat boy, pulled out his pistol without identifying himself, his agency or his purpose, deadly force was justified as a self defense. Camo dude is lucky he didn't take a bullet right then and there!

Screw these hard headed jerk-water's who want to play God, Judge and Jury!!

Those guys had every right to be where they were, and camo-dudes had absolutely no right to stop or otherwise detain them...ESPECIALLY at gunpoint! There's absolutely NO excuse for the actions of these donut eating idiots!!

That's the video I watched!

ETA...and just as extra proof of how far out of bounds these jack wagons were, watch the video carefully again... Notice how the one camo-dude says if they don't cooperate they'll call the County Sheriff and have them fined $750. That's just further PROOF these guys had absolutely ZERO authority to do what they did!!!

If only they'd taken you along, eh?

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 10:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: FosterVS

Not much to say other than a video description. 2 motorcycle riders pressing their luck on the borders of Area 51. They are greeted by 2 armed guards who stop them and search them at gun point before letting them turn around and leave. Somewhat intense...shows how quickly and forcefully the response is.

www.liveleak.com...

Sorry guys and gals...still learning. Not sure how to post the video directly. I'll come back later and work on it. Link should work though.

I am about 95% sure this video is fake. Buddies in camo in a white Dodge (Dodge?) for effect. There are a couple of things in the video that make no sense - the most obvious is they never crossed the border. These are the same guys, at the same spot saw a "sniper" on the big hill that is to the left after the border. I have been to this same border point a number of times, the last time was in May. It took the dudes about 30 minutes to show up, then watch me from a distance.

Could be..I hadn't even thought of it as a fake. And there are a lot of fake videos these days. Makes it hard to sort through what's real and what's not. I'll rewatch and look it over with less optimistic eyes.
edit on 11-10-2016 by Assassin82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 10:40 AM
link   
DP
edit on 11-10-2016 by Assassin82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 10:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: pteridine

originally posted by: ignorant_ape
a reply to: Assassin82

what utter bollox - they went there to provoke EXACTLY the response they got
I certainly wasn't implying they weren't. Not many videos out there that display what kind of Force the security personnel will use. I'm glad they did it. Took guts.

What guts did it take? Drive up to line, guards show up, send you back. They are Heroes. Stupid heroes, but heroes all the same.

Take it easy man. So tense. All I'm saying, is that if this was real and they came back to this location knowing there was a chance for an encounter like this and they wanted to film it so people can see it...then it takes guts to do something like that. If the video or my thoughts on it offends you, I'm sorry I ruined your day for you. Here's a to help smooth things over.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 10:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Or how about this..

People dont do dumb things and you wont have to deal with the consequences of doing those dumb things?

Is there anyone on the face of the planet riding a bike back there that doesnt know exactly what they are doing which is trying to provoke a response.

Its amazing how much tin-foilers are willing to suspend common sense to get their narrative told.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 10:56 AM
link   
a reply to: FosterVS

The dudes are using cheap Dodge trucks these days. That is, I didn't see any Ford Raptors.

edit on 11-10-2016 by gariac because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 11:00 AM
link   

The dudes are deputized by the Lincoln County Sheriff's Department. It wouldn't surprise me if they lie about crossing the border.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 12:50 PM
link   
I guess it shouldn't surprise me anymore how many people on ATS are actually in favour of guns being pulled on citizens for being on public property.

Yep, this place sure has changed....

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 01:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: gariac

The dudes are deputized by the Lincoln County Sheriff's Department. It wouldn't surprise me if they lie about crossing the border.

So they draw sidearms on a couple of motorcyclists who clearly from the video didn't cross the border?
Something I have never heard of in any encounters with the camo dudes to date.
Never mind the fact that obviously one or both riders clearly had camera's attached to their helmets?
There is one obvious problem with this video, if you know this particular trail you can figure it out.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 02:33 PM
link   
a reply to: FosterVS

Centimeters over the line.

I'm not a fan of twenty questions. Just state what is wrong with the video.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 02:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: CranialSponge
I guess it shouldn't surprise me anymore how many people on ATS are actually in favour of guns being pulled on citizens for being on public property.

Yep, this place sure has changed....

Nah Im not in favor of that.
Im also not in favor of people doing dumb things either..Riding bikes , with a camera , down a dirt road to a back road entrance at Area 51 qualifies as doing a dumb thing.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 02:41 PM
link   

yah, right. Lets go get in a shootout with some fat donut eating douche bag wammabes guarding a top secret air force installation.

That'll teach someone.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Daily Fail has an article about the video, in which the content creators lay it on pretty thick with their "share this because the gubmint will make us take it down! not fake, promise!" shtick.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

and here's the original youtube post, complete with "totally not a fake video guys" description

www.youtube.com...
edit on 11-10-2016 by Shamrock6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 02:49 PM
link   
a reply to: opethPA

The vast majority of the border points do no lead to Groom Lake. The camo dudes defend them because it is the border. The fact that you can't get to Groom from them is irrelevant.
edit on 11-10-2016 by gariac because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Looks like camo dudes are just contractors who probably have the contract for security of the perimeter. They won't have the contract for long if they pull stunts like that.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 03:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: gariac
a reply to: opethPA

The vast majority of the border points do no lead to Groom Lake. The camo dudes defend them because it is the border. The fact that you can't get to Groom from them is irrelevant.

Do I think that going through that entrance gets you right to S4, Dreamland or Bob Lazars work desk..Nope.
That doesnt change the fact that if you willing do something like try and run a pen test against a classified base dont cry when you get a response.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 03:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: pteridine

originally posted by: ignorant_ape

what utter bollox - they went there to provoke EXACTLY the response they got
I certainly wasn't implying they weren't. Not many videos out there that display what kind of Force the security personnel will use. I'm glad they did it. Took guts.

What guts did it take? Drive up to line, guards show up, send you back. They are Heroes. Stupid heroes, but heroes all the same.

Take it easy man. So tense. All I'm saying, is that if this was real and they came back to this location knowing there was a chance for an encounter like this and they wanted to film it so people can see it...then it takes guts to do something like that. If the video or my thoughts on it offends you, I'm sorry I ruined your day for you. Here's a to help smooth things over.

If you think about it, and this isn't a scripted fake, they were not risking much. There are no stacks of dead bodies laying around and there are no reports of people being shot as they approach the boundary, so the likely outcome was the "turn around and go back the way you came"....which is what they got. There is likely security in depth and they encountered the outer ring, which happens to be a rent-a-cop team. The premise of showing how mean the Gummint is by filming an intercept gets a "meh! So what did you expect?" This was a non-event.

If they really wanted to poke the tiger, they would have run the intercept shouting Aloha Snackbar while lighting fuses.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Yep we need to get about 3000 or more people together and pay them a visit. They aren't going to kill us all. It would be a massacre. Wouldn't go over to big with the public. There is strength in numbers but we in the United States seem to have forgotten that.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join