It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oops - Reporter Says Flash Cameras Banned from Debate - Clinton Seizures

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 03:51 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Thinners are prescribed to prevent clotting. Says nothing about 'clots on the brain' you claim is a 'known fact'.

Did you realize you just backed it up ? To PREVENT clotting.Blood clots on the brain
Get it ?
Got it ?
Good

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 04:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

Thinners are prescribed to prevent clotting. Says nothing about 'clots on the brain' you claim is a 'known fact'.

Did you realize you just backed it up ? To PREVENT clotting.Blood clots on the brain
Get it ?
Got it ?
Good

You're the one not getting it. Blood clots 'on the brain' cause Stroke. People rarely recover without substantial disabling impairment. They go blind, deaf, mute, becoming paralyzed, on either side or both.

You're just talking out your ass. Or show me where Hillary suffered a stroke.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 04:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

Get it ?
Got it ?
Good

You're the one not getting it. Blood clots 'on the brain' cause Stroke. People rarely recover without substantial disabling impairment. They go blind, deaf, mute, becoming paralyzed, on either side or both.

That it . The second time you have agreed.
You keep on with the same old lines
Game over and you are all out of tokens

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Get it ?
Got it ?
Good

That it . The second time you have agreed.
You keep on with the same old lines
Game over and you are all out of tokens

I'm not agreeing with you, I'm challenging you to prove that Hillary had clots on the brain... or that she is therefore susceptible to seizures because of camera strobes.

So far, all you got is ... zip.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 04:23 PM
link   
I doubt very much it has anything to do with her having seizures.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 04:25 PM
link   
a reply to: ghostrager

Weakness is Just that , Weakness . The Leader of a Nation Reflects the Ability of said Nation to Defend itself . As a Possible Commander In Chief , what would the Rest of the World think of our Strength with Hillary as Commander In Chief ?

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 04:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit
Weakness is Just that , Weakness .

Yes, we know Trump has a great weakness controlling himself around women.

would the Rest of the World think of our Strength with Hillary as Commander In Chief ?

A lot stronger than if Trump was!

As to flash cameras, can anyone show past Presidential debates where flash was used during the debates?

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 04:45 PM
link   
I am putting aside my rule of non-reply to a member that I have stated "Game over". Why ? Looks as if I am going to have to do precisely what is in the motto of ATS "Deny Ignorance"
Home > Politics Hillary Clinton Took 6 Months to 'Get Over' Concussion, Bill Says of Timeline
Now , that part is done.
1) Blood clots can form anywhere , anytime . Especially in the case of injury. Part of the natural healing process. Otherwise , a person would bleed to death.The danger is when they move to the heart , lungs , or brain.
2) The above link proves the head injury. Blood clots form . Per Bill (her husband , in case you didnt know)
3) Blood clots on the brain ,in most cases , cause some form of damage.
4) Yes , any blood clot that moves or is formed in the brain , is called a "stroke"
5) In the case above , blood thinners are prescribed to lower the chance of further "strokes" . The brain has been damaged and there is an elevated chance of further clotting

Now , perhaps I have enlightened you. Just a bit?
But now , this fiasco has ended

edit on 10/10/16 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

edit on 10/10/16 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

edit on 10/10/16 by Gothmog because: spell and correct link

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Hillary could shut everyone up by doing the pickle jar routine ..... with a strobe light.

Come on Hillary!
Show us your ability to be i n the presence of flashing lights!

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 05:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

Here's a video that goes through all three of our different arguments.

They describe how seizures can possibly occur from a blood clot - Gothmog
They show the jerking neck video and discuss it's possibility as a seizure - intrptr
And at the end of the video, one of the doctors states he's more concerned about her loss of words -mine

Oddly enough, the end of the video shows her losing her words and wandering off when the crowd erupts in applause, similar to the video I posted on the first page.

Side note; the head jerking also comes just as the reporters start speaking loudly at once.

Clinton most likely has a form of epilepsy and loud noises/crowds/surprises can trigger her seizures.

edit on 10-10-2016 by ghostrager because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 07:15 PM
link   

It might explain why she hasn't had a presser if forever and a day except for under extremely controlled circumstances.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 07:34 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Come to think of it, there are a lot of things that we don't see happen around Hillary Clinton. If reporters are told not to take flashes, to prevent seizure-triggering, and they're keeping this to themselves.. what the hell are they called "reporters" for?

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 07:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
If reporters are told not to take flashes, to prevent seizure-triggering, and they're keeping this to themselves.. what the hell are they called "reporters" for?

Obviously then those are just silly made up claims!

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 08:11 PM
link   

She did have a clot. It was in the right cerebral transverse sinus. It is a sort of a stroke. But being in the venous sinus system, it's not as damaging as an arterial thrombosis. It can, however, have a lot of long term side effects including hydrocephalus.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 08:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Bedlam

She did have a clot. It was in the right cerebral transverse sinus. It is a sort of a stroke.

No such thing as sort of...

A clot breaks free and travels to the brain causing a stroke. Arterial thrombosis is different, thats a partial blockage of an artery from the heart to major organs.

You "no link" either. Anything on that "right transverse sinus clot"?

And of course, like I was asking Sir Condescending, how that relates to camera strobes and Hillary.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 08:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

Ohh, okay, now it get it. The concussion she had from the fall no-one saw right when she was set to testify in front of the Banghazi committee.

Thankyou, stroke schmoke, haha, you buy that ? I got a bridge for sale...

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Yah, thanks the concussion and subsequent illness and recuperation right before her testimony about Ben Ghazi.

Mmm, hmmm... that was conveniently timed. I didn't buy that phoney baloney then either.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 03:01 AM
link   

She did have a clot. It was in the right cerebral transverse sinus. It is a sort of a stroke.

No such thing as sort of...

A clot breaks free and travels to the brain causing a stroke. Arterial thrombosis is different, thats a partial blockage of an artery from the heart to major organs.

You "no link" either. Anything on that "right transverse sinus clot"?

And of course, like I was asking Sir Condescending, how that relates to camera strobes and Hillary.

At work, so it will be easier if you google cerebral transverse sinus thrombosis. Pick your source, there's hundreds. It's an outflow obstruction typically caused by a minor head bleed which throws a clot into the venous system draining blood from the brain. She had one post fall. not unusual for an older person.

You typically associate "stroke" with an arterial thrombus or hemorrhage. Not so much with a venous obstruction
edit on 11-10-2016 by Bedlam because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Thanks, bedlam, I appreciate the input. I think thats in between the brain and skull.

Regardless, I think she faked it to get out of testifying, doesn't have 'seizures', and none of that relates to flashbulbs.

Shes a very clever manipulator.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join