It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oops - CNN Caught Coaching Focus Group Before Asking Question

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 01:18 AM
link   
a reply to: jonsoup

Your correct on that part. I read 10-9-16 instead of 1-9-16.
edit on 10-10-2016 by ghostrager because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 01:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: jonsoup

originally posted by: sine.nomine

Maybe I'm not seeing the "obvious" here, but I'm genuinely confused on what part of the OP you claim is a lie. Seems pretty straight forward to me...

Its a lie because the video shows no such thing.

You need to click the red box in the middle. Then the video will play. Don't forget to turn on your speakers?

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 01:25 AM
link   

Maybe I'm not seeing the "obvious" here, but I'm genuinely confused on what part of the OP you claim is a lie. Seems pretty straight forward to me...

You need to click the red box in the middle. Then the video will play. Don't forget to turn on your speakers?

Thank you for the tip, but I think I got this under control

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 01:36 AM
link   

I'm failing to see that.

You just keep saying lie and offer no explanation, even with benefit of the doubt is given.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 01:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

I'm failing to see that.

You just keep saying lie and offer no explanation, even with benefit of the doubt is given.

No explanation of what? What did she say?

(post by SaturnFX removed for a manners violation)

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 02:11 AM
link   

edit on 10-10-2016 by jonsoup because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 02:11 AM
link   
*** ATTENTION ALL ***

In case you missed it - this is not the Mud Pit.

That means NO name-calling. NO off-topic banter.

Please focus on the actual topic and not on each other.

Thank you.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 02:15 AM
link   
Do you all realize she was asking a question about what Hillary was saying? That's why we have the video as a lead up. Presumably she is getting an exact quote of what we were just watching. Please think about it.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 02:23 AM
link   
Yikes. Manufacturing consent. A conflict of interest inherently creates bias in the Media. Fair and objective reporting necessarily falls apart.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 03:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

originally posted by: reldra
a reply to: ghostrager

That looks like after. After the entire debate. This thread is a lie.

No you are misunderstanding.

This was a focus group for CNN. What the OP is claiming is that after the debate, CNN was going to this focus group to see what they thoought of the debate.

The OP is claiming this video shows the CNN host whispering to the woman to say "America is great already" and it does seem like that is what is being whispered.

The host then speaks for the camera, and says ok we are going to ask this woman what she thinks. Sure enough, the woman starts off by saying she thought Hillary was good for saying America is great already.

In other words, CNN is misleading its audience into thinking what this focus group is saying is their own words, but in reality they are being coached by CNN themselves.

Oh, better. I knew it was after. It could have been coaching on what was said? I mean that was said in the debate. It may have been a coach on how to start the answer but not finish it. It is a focus grouip, not a news report. So beginning the sentence that was is right as the person then comments on the statement that actually hapened.
edit on 10-10-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 03:24 AM
link   

You're not making this any better on yourself.are you? You don't just turn up on a site like ATS, claiming something is a lie without some information to backup your claim, hell even your own opinion on why it was a lie would be better than digging a bigger hole for yourself than you already have.

I have noticed CNN is very pro Clinton and we know the MSM are very capable of things like this so it doesn't surprise me one bit. You have to be really stubborn to not see this...

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 03:31 AM
link   
So let me get this straight...

A mainstream media outlet named Clinton News Network, not only shows Hillary Clinton winning via polls after the debate, but is ALSO showing a focus group being coached and set up with a biased question and answer script following that?

Gee... one would almost think they both have some sort of shared goal in mind here.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 03:41 AM
link   
a reply to: djz3ro

Geez, do you find it more likely she is quoting Clinton and then asking her about those statement? Or that CNN "coaches" "actors'" seconds before performing?

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 03:52 AM
link   

Oh come now, you make it sound as though a major media outlet coaching actors in favor of an objective is some sort of CONSPIRACY.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 04:10 AM
link   
Will some one address my question? I realize I was on the nose earlier by blatantly ignoring information just like the other posters who were also blatantly ignoring information, so now everyone thinks I am a shill. But I have cleared that up now in this post.

So please answer my question now that we are all friends again. Do you all(everyone of you are free to answer) think its possible that she was quoting Hillary because she was asking about the stuff Hillary was talking about?

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 04:54 AM
link   

a reply to: djz3ro

Geez, do you find it more likely she is quoting Clinton and then asking her about those statement? Or that CNN "coaches" "actors'" seconds before performing?

Honestly, a little.of column A and a little of column B. This whole Election is the biggest pile of BS since Iraq's WMD'S...

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 04:57 AM
link   

So please answer my question now that we are all friends again. Do you all(everyone of you are free to answer) think its possible that she was quoting Hillary because she was asking about the stuff Hillary was talking about?

It is possible, I think either is a distinct possibility. That's the reality of our world, we can't trust the mainstream media outlets and we can't trust the politicians...

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 05:15 AM
link   
You can hear it better in this video..

m.youtube.com...

3:45 mark.

Odd that others don't need prompting though...?

ETA: listening a few more times it sounds more like she's giving the heads up on what she was about to ask the woman...

edit on 10/10/16 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 05:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: djz3ro

You're not making this any better on yourself.are you? You don't just turn up on a site like ATS, claiming something is a lie without some information to backup your claim, hell even your own opinion on why it was a lie would be better than digging a bigger hole for yourself than you already have.

I have noticed CNN is very pro Clinton and we know the MSM are very capable of things like this so it doesn't surprise me one bit. You have to be really stubborn to not see this...

Give it a rest already. The attacks aren't necessary. You guys are getting all bent out of shape over a focus group. Yes, they do "prompt" during those, and it's perfectly common. If the word "lie" offends everyone so much, then replace it with "hyperbolic inflammatory exaggeration" instead, and take a calming breath. There...all better.

Oh...look...what's that over there? Everything you should be paying attention to.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join