It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oops - CNN Caught Coaching Focus Group Before Asking Question

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+23 more 
posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Looks like the Clinton News Network cut to their focus group just a tad early. You can slightly hear the 'reporter' coaching one of focus groups members before asking her a question.

While it's hardly audible, you can hear her saying "America is already" then the audio falls out. The lady she is asking the question to then gives a nod of agreement.

The reporter then asks her:

"What was it with Hillary Clinton's argument that resonated with you following Donald Trump offensive video"

And her answer is:

"She stated that America is already great and I tend to agree with that the we are slow in progressing in a number of areas and we need to continue the momentum."

This comes just after they cut away from a clip of Hillary's speech where she is saying "America is already great"

Could CNN be any more blatant with their fake news? Is it any wonder why most Americans distrust the media?

Ghost
edit on 10-10-2016 by ghostrager because: Fixed title

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 12:47 AM
link   
a reply to: ghostrager

This thread is not even a stretch. Its a bald faced lie.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 12:53 AM
link   

+8 more 
posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 12:54 AM
link   
A lot of new members posting in these political threads tonight, Welcome. I look forward to your comprehensive discussion on the matter.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 12:57 AM
link   
It amazes me that people who don't live in caves can be "undecided". Especially with this high-profile election, and the candidates being so different. What else could they want? Perhaps they have a hard time deciding on everything in their life.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 12:59 AM
link   

That looks like after. After the entire debate. This thread is a lie.
edit on 10-10-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 01:01 AM
link   
I definitely sounds to me like she is at least saying America is great. Now in fairness, she could have been having a conversation with that woman and repaeating what she said.

But I will put nothing past this corrupt main stream media. They will stop at nothing to spew propaganda for the establishment candidate.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 01:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

It was definitely AFTER te debate.This thread should be in HOAX or just removed.
edit on 10-10-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 01:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
It amazes me that people who don't live in caves can be "undecided". Especially with this high-profile election, and the candidates being so different. What else could they want? Perhaps they have a hard time deciding on everything in their life.

More likely they don't want the heat they will get off their friends and family for saying how they will vote.

I just can't believe people are so thick they don't know.

+16 more 
posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 01:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

No you are misunderstanding.

This was a focus group for CNN. What the OP is claiming is that after the debate, CNN was going to this focus group to see what they thoought of the debate.

The OP is claiming this video shows the CNN host whispering to the woman to say "America is great already" and it does seem like that is what is being whispered.

The host then speaks for the camera, and says ok we are going to ask this woman what she thinks. Sure enough, the woman starts off by saying she thought Hillary was good for saying America is great already.

In other words, CNN is misleading its audience into thinking what this focus group is saying is their own words, but in reality they are being coached by CNN themselves.

+14 more 
posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 01:05 AM
link   
a reply to: reldra

It was definitely AFTER te debate.This thread should be in HOAX or just removed.

Hate to point out the obvious for you, but of course it was after the debate.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 01:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: ghostrager

Hey Mr. Condescending tone, hate to point out the obvious to you, but you created a thread that is based on a lie.

+7 more 
posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 01:10 AM
link   
CNN

Control
Not
News

No wonder CNN is dropping like a rock. People aren't as stupid as they want them to be.

edit on 10-10-2016 by Konduit because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 01:13 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 01:14 AM
link   

[SNIP]

I did not join yesterday.
edit on 10/10/2016 by Gemwolf because: Removed quoted post

+7 more 
posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 01:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: jonsoup

Hey Mr. Condescending tone, hate to point out the obvious to you, but you created a thread that is based on a lie.

You do realize just saying it is a lie is not really a good argument? What do you think the woman from CNN is saying to that woman? care to offer any insight other than just saying it is a lie?

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 01:15 AM
link   
a reply to: jonsoup

Maybe I'm not seeing the "obvious" here, but I'm genuinely confused on what part of the OP you claim is a lie. Seems pretty straight forward to me...

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 01:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

You do realize just saying it is a lie is not really a good argument? What do you think the woman from CNN is saying to that woman? care to offer any insight other than just saying it is a lie?

Please tell me what she did say then. Quote her.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 01:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: sine.nomine
a reply to: jonsoup

Maybe I'm not seeing the "obvious" here, but I'm genuinely confused on what part of the OP you claim is a lie. Seems pretty straight forward to me...

Its a lie because the video shows no such thing.

+11 more 
posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 01:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

Please tell me what she did say then. Quote her.

Wow you are ridiculous.

The OP said what he thought she said, that "America is great already"

Instead of addressing this, you keep saying its a lie. The what do you think she said?

I am trying to give you the benefit of the doubt that you actually want to have a serious conversation, but I am starting to have my doubts.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join