It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump easily wins 2nd debate MSM trying to spin it against him.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:
+10 more 
posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 11:19 PM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

The media-induced cannot understand their own language. A little too complex, I think.

link   
a reply to: Grambler

For the first Debate, 57% of the respondents were Democrats, 32% Republican. What was the mix for this one? CNN polls people who viewed the debate on CNN. Naturally, most Clinton News Network viewers are for Hillary.

+33 more 
link   

originally posted by: buster2010

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

President, judge and jury.
Awesome.

Who else?

You have to remember these are Trump supporters so your question may be a little too complex for them to understand.

Right here we go again. Trump or supporters insult people = horrible thing to do.

You insult Trumps supporters = A-ok!

Way to take the high ground!

+1 more 
posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 11:20 PM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

apparently you have not seen my comments on trump and i have stated i'll be voting for limberbutt.
but when someone blatant lies about what was said, i'll call them out.

+9 more 
link   
a reply to: carewemust
Can we wait for actual polls?
Can we wait to know what the audience thought?

Did either one change anyone's mind?

edit on 10/9/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: carewemust

For the first Debate, 57% of the respondents were Democrats, 32% Republican. What was the mix for this one? CNN polls people who viewed the debate on CNN. Naturally, most Clinton News Network viewers are for Hillary.

Hello Republicans have been abandoning Trump for a few days!! I imagine this will continue

+2 more 
link   

Awesome.

Who else?

Trump supporters won't get why this is a bad thing. They have been begging Trump to bring up this attack forever. They have all already decided Hillary is guilty and want her in jail. A common chant at his rallies is "Lock her up!".

Everyone else, who are rational thinkers, see what a scary concept this is that Trump is bringing up. Like you said, Who else? People that have screwed him in business deals? Rosie O'donnell? How about comedians that make fun of his little hands?

Trump has a history of being vindictive and petty. This wasn't a joke at all on Trump's part...this is really what he thinks he will have the power to do as President.

But like I said, Trump supporters won't get it.

link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Hilariously they didn't say! I was waiting to here it, and they just said that "it was skewed democrat" and didn't say how bad. And then they jumped roght in to showing how this proves Hillary won.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 11:21 PM
link   
To be fair, I thought this was the mud-pit. Apologiies OP.

+3 more 
posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 11:21 PM
link   

a reply to: Wardaddy454
Who?

Please, what is your interpretation of what he said?

When your initial comment didn't even have an exact quote or transcript, you paraphrased and are now doubling down with fear mongering.

Interpretations don't matter because you were presented with video evidence of what he specifically said.
edit on 9-10-2016 by Wardaddy454 because: (no reason given)

+14 more 
posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 11:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

well you got a comprehension problem, or a hatred that makes you lie about what was said.

+13 more 
link   

Most of the people I see throwing around insults on ATS lately are Hillbots. But they are supporting a career criminal, a political mafia boss. All they have left is the low road.

edit on 9-10-2016 by Konduit because: (no reason given)

+6 more 
link   
a reply to: kruphix

Guess what a special prosecutor does, then see if that applies to you or Rosie O'Donnel.

+11 more 
link   

When you're initial comment didn't even have an exact quote or transcript, you paraphrased and are now doubling down with fear mongering.

Yes, I said that I was going by memory.

Was it inaccurate? As opposed to this:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Who was more accurate?

edit on 10/9/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

+17 more 
posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 11:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: kruphix

Awesome.

Who else?

Trump supporters won't get why this is a bad thing. They have been begging Trump to bring up this attack forever. They have all already decided Hillary is guilty and want her in jail. A common chant at his rallies is "Lock her up!".

Everyone else, who are rational thinkers, see what a scary concept this is that Trump is bringing up. Like you said, Who else? People that have screwed him in business deals? Rosie O'donnell? How about comedians that make fun of his little hands?

Trump has a history of being vindictive and petty. This wasn't a joke at all on Trump's part...this is really what he thinks he will have the power to do as President.

But like I said, Trump supporters won't get it.

You have already been shown how Trump said he would appoint a a prosecutor. You ignore the facts that show the FBI investigation was a farce. But ok.

Oh, and what are your feelings on Hillary blaming everything on the Russians, and being the judge on that. What is her proof? Yet you have no problem with her single handedly driving us to war with Russia.

+6 more 
posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 11:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: the owlbear

originally posted by: Wardaddy454
So I get that the big thing before this debate was the hot mic on what Trump said.

I wonder how many decrying what he said bought and enjoyed 50 Shades of Grey.

Sigh.
There is a difference between erotic fiction novels and a candidate for president saying he could do anything he wants and the whole tic tacs grab em by the () thing.

Locker room talk...by a sixty year old man...by that age, you should know better than to make those kind of comments if not in a locker room.

He wasn't a candidate when he said that, and locker room talk is usually fiction. So I'd say it's a fair comparison.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 11:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope
a reply to: kruphix

Guess what a special prosecutor does, then see if that applies to you or Rosie O'Donnel.

You can defend the actions of a would be Tyrant, you are free to do so.

Thankfully, the majority of Americans disagree with you.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 11:25 PM
link   
I wouldnt say he won ''easily'' it was a draw, but that in my mind is better for Trump that Clinton.

With the release of the audio tape and his performance in the first debate, he could have easily bombed.

he landed a lot of heavy hits on her with the emails, bhengazi, state dept..

i think she came out worse tonight.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 11:25 PM
link   

When you're initial comment didn't even have an exact quote or transcript, you paraphrased and are now doubling down with fear mongering.

Yes, I said that I was going by memory.

Was it inaccurate? As opposed to this:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Who was more accurate?

You were both wrong, but you were egregiously wrong because I didn't see Les double down on it like you did.

+6 more 
posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 11:26 PM
link   

You were both wrong, but you were egregiously wrong because I didn't see Les double down on it like you did.

Sorry, please clarify.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join