It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pope Francis: Traitor To Western Civilization?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 06:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
What is western civilization? Freedom? Mainly freedom for white males
Wealth? Wealth for a few mainly stolen and plundered from third world countries.
This Pope knows more than the commentators so desiring to save something that’s dead: western civilization.

You above reveal awesome ignorance of Islam.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 06:10 AM
link   
a reply to: JohnPrewett

Pope Francis is probably the only fellow to have taken the position, who has the slightest idea how to perform the role. Most of his predecessors ranged from ineffectual, to tyrannical. He is neither.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 06:12 AM
link   
"CHURCH" according to the NT means the people who belong to Jesus Christ. "His" people. Book of Acts reveals The Church.

A GREAT deception took place in 380ad.

The Roman Emperor empowered a religious group whose binding doctrine was Trinitarianism ....
and
this Trinitarian group claimed to be "The Church"
and
the Roman establishment [bunch of assorted Pagans]
claimed this newly empowered CULT was "The Church."

So from 380ad onward, the worldly have been deceived as to who and where and what is "The Church".
All the modern christianish “churches” [“cults, denominations”] evolved from the imitation “church” empowered by the Roman Empire in 380ad.
The foundation the Church rest upon is the confession Peter made …. Not Peter personally. Much NT scripture shows the one and only head of Jesus’s Church is Jesus. Papist and Trinitarians don’t believe scripture. They believe various interpretations of scripture … and that is not the same as believing/heeding scripture.

Famous example of putting interpretation of scripture over scripture:
“call no man father”

Roman Catholicism will give you scads of interpretive pretext to NOT heed the simple “call no man father”

en.wikipedia.org...

"Nicene "Trinitarian" Christianity became the state church of the Roman Empire with the Edict of Thessalonica in 380 CE,
when Emperor Theodosius I made it the Empire's sole authorized religion"

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 06:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit

Pope Francis is probably the only fellow to have taken the position, who has the slightest idea how to perform the role. Most of his predecessors ranged from ineffectual, to tyrannical. He is neither.

- EITHER - is - OR - is not -
From - NEW OXFORD REVIEW [RC publication]
March 1987, page 6
By- Peter Kreeft [well known Roman Catholic author]
[----------------------------------------------------]
[4] Chesterton, alas, was wrong. We no longer want a Church that moves the world. We want a Church that moves with the world. But what we want is the opposite of what we need.
Well known Roman Catholic author Peter Kreeft wrote [and I agree]:

“Either the [Roman Catholic] Church is the voice of Jesus Christ on earth, supernaturally and infallibly guaranteed by Almighty God to reveal to us His word and His will, not man's, not 'society's'; or it is not.

If it is, then we must stop all this pussyfooting nonsense about rights to dissent and exceptionalisms. Do we have a right to dissent against God? Do we want to be exceptions to the Will of God?

If the Church is not what she claims to be,
then it is the most idolatrous, blasphemous, and arrogant thing in the world,
and it is the duty of every lover of Christ to hate and oppose her.
[-------------------------------------------] “
Peter Kreeft is Assoc. Professor of Philosophy at Boston College
-
Note Prof. Kreeft's logic-
Either the RC "church" IS or IS NOT what it claims to be.
Either all the popes ARE what they are claimed to be,
or they are NOT.
Either every pope has been and is everything RC doctrine claims a pope is,
or every pope has been a fraud.

Centuries ago, Elijah said to a crowd of fence sitters-
".......How long will you falter between two opinions ?
If Lord is God, folllow Him; But if Baal, then follow him.
But the people did not answer him a word." 1Kin.18:21

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 06:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: ksiezyc

Sure, let's say he is, but add some original thought..

Protestants generally are not critical of their old mother cult.
And Jews WANT all to think the Great Whore was/is the Church.
Its real Christians who tell the truth about the Great Whore of Rome.

The Vatican fulfillment of Rev 17&18 is God-given confirmation of the truth of Jesus Christ. The Fulfillment reveals that such as the Inquisitions were not Christian activities, but rather Papist activities. People need to know this

Though many modern alleged "Christians" are oblivious to and/or deny the following fulfillment, many others have seen the fulfillment for centuries. It was a main battle-cry of the Reformation era Protestants and was common knowledge in Protestant circles until a few decades ago [as Protestantism lost it’s salty savor/corrupted].

One presents EVIDENCE in order to convince.
Prophecy fulfilment is EVIDENCE.

Servants of Jesus seek to convince all that the NT is true, and Jesus is Lord.
Revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave him to show unto His servants ..." Rev 1:1

Servants of Jesus see the Vatican's perfect, unique, visible and verifiable fulfillment of the Revelation's ch 17&18 description of the Great Whore Mother is highly significant, precious God-given EVIDENCE confirming the truth of the NT and Lordship of Jesus

Seeing the Vatican for what it is in the sight of Jesus sheds great light on past, present and future.

The following is a correlation of some of the Revelations descriptions, and unique fulfillment found in well known facts re: the Vatican.

From chapters 17 & 18 …. IFO = IN FULFILLMENT OF

Rev 17:2 '.....with whom the kings of the earth committed immorality....'.
IFO 17:2 - Immoral ties of the Vatican with earthly rulers are presently and historically verifiable.

Rev 17:4 '.....and the woman was clothed in purple and scarlet...'.
IFO 17:4 - Find a picture of the Cardinals in full costume.

Rev 17:5 '.....Babylon the Great, the mother of harlots....'.
IFO 17:5 - The Vatican calls herself the 'mother' 'church' because the denominations came out of her.
The denominations share her perversion.

Rev 17:6 '.....drunk with the blood of saints...'.
IFO 17:6 - Study the inquisitions. A policy of murder & torture of real people, carried out openly over centuries.

Inspired and directed by men who claim to be the unique and direct representatives of Jesus Christ.

Rev 17:9 '.....seven hills on which the woman sits....'.
IFO 17:9 - Rome is uniquely famous for its seven hills.

NO OTHER city nearly as famously nicknamed “city of 7 hills” as Rome has been since before NT was written.

For centuries the consensus of Roman Catholic and non-RC commentators was that Rome was the Revelation "city of 7 hills" ... just RC commentators claimed it meant pre-Papal Rome. [many still claim this]

Naturally with a billion Papist in the world, the truth regarding the Great Whore is oft disputed and RCs are happy to claim the “city of 7 hills” is any city other than Rome.

Rev 17:15 '.....The waters which you saw where the woman sits, are peoples and multitudes and nations and tongues....'.
IFO 17:15 - The worldwide influence of the Vatican is obvious.

Rev 17:18 '.....and the woman you saw is the great city which reigns over the kings of the earth...'.
IFO 17:18 -The popes long ruled openly over the kings of the known world. Every king knew that if he bucked the papacy, then the pope would - could - did encourage the citizens to revolt. This principle is still in practice today.

Rev 18:4 '.....voice from heaven saying: Come out of her MY people...'.
IFO 18:4 - Some R.C.'s belong to Jesus and will come out.

[they will also come out of the denominations]
This is happening now, and has happened before.

Rev 18:12-19 ....describes the great wealth of the great whore.
IFO 18:12-19- Vatican's financial assets [open & hidden] are enormous.

The Revelation says there is a great whore in the city of 7 hills.
Lo and behold, there is.

Most commentators place the writing of the Revelation at around 90AD, well before the Vatican existed.

This visible and verifiable fulfillment is God-given evidence confirming the truth of Jesus Christ.
"Come out of her MY people..." [Rev.18:4]

Seeing the fulfillment is a faith strengthening blessing.
Being in denial is not.

Seeing the Vatican for what it is in the sight of Jesus sheds great light on past, present and future.

www.mosquitonet.com...
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 07:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus

I think that this topic is a valid one, but it deserves a much better OP than the one your provided. Please use your time to edit your OP and provide more content.

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance
An amazing thing happened when I clicked on the blue words in the original post.

It automatically opened a new window with images and an article that matched the title.

They kind or work like...links. And they were not random at all.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 07:03 AM
link   

Oi. Prewett.

Judge not. I dislike the Roman tradition as much as the next follower of Christ, but that's because I, like my Lord and master, Jesus Christ, am a lefty radical who believes in doing right by people and not being a massive jerk to everyone I come across. This current pope is the best of a bad bunch, precisely because he is anti western supremacism, pro equality, because he is essentially as in love with Christ as anyone can be who was bought up Catholic.

You can always tell a true Christian, because their focus is always love, not hate, peace instead of war, compassion and empathy, over calculation and judgement.

You might want to try it out some time. All I know for certain is that propagating the western ideals of supremacy and control over foreign lands and resources for personal or national profit, is not a Christian ideal by any measure, and so any genuine agent of Christ will eschew it and hold views which counter it. Christ himself would be no friend of western values, given the shallow, financial motivations for near every thing that the west does, even the most evil things that it does.

Get a clue. Seriously.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 07:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: AdmireTheDistance
Nobody is going to click random links without any context or description. Please read up on how to make a thread, then try again.

Edit: But apparently people will still star and flag it....What the hell has happened to ATS?

Some people ARE brave enough to click the links and then respond to what they see [if they choose to, of course].

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 07:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: woogleuk
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

Just some loon babbling on about:

There has been no greater advocate of mass Muslim migration into Europe than the purported head of the Catholic Church, Pope Francis.

Also, how Pope Francis "denies Islam is violent".

How that makes him a traitor to the west is beyond me, the guy is a major advocate of peace and says things to try and comfort people.

This is a non-story. Worst....clickbait.....ever. (in the voice of comic book guy)

Your awesome ignorance of Islam is noted.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 07:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
The Pope could count and knows that Christianity murdered more people than any system ever in the history of mankind

Almost all the murder committed by what you call "Christianity" was committed by Papist. Followers of the Popes.

However, such as you blame "Christians" and won't specify Roman Catholicism because you know if you did then you'd be called "anti-Catholic bigots"

So instead of telling truth about Roman Catholicism, you prefer to slander Christians in general.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 07:11 AM
link   

Oi. Prewett.

Judge not. I dislike the Roman tradition as much as the next follower of Christ, but that's because I, like my Lord and master, Jesus Christ, am a lefty radical who believes in doing right by people and not being a massive jerk to everyone I come across. This current pope is the best of a bad bunch, precisely because he is anti western supremacism, pro equality, because he is essentially as in love with Christ as anyone can be who was bought up Catholic.

You can always tell a true Christian, because their focus is always love, not hate, peace instead of war, compassion and empathy, over calculation and judgement.

You might want to try it out some time. All I know for certain is that propagating the western ideals of supremacy and control over foreign lands and resources for personal or national profit, is not a Christian ideal by any measure, and so any genuine agent of Christ will eschew it and hold views which counter it. Christ himself would be no friend of western values, given the shallow, financial motivations for near every thing that the west does, even the most evil things that it does.

Get a clue. Seriously.

This pope, like all the rest of the popes, is the head of the Great Whore of the Revelation. You better Get a clue. Seriously.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Care to answer any of the points I made without being so intent on propagandising, that you ignore the points made? Just a thought.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 08:42 AM
link   
If actually caring for the poor, calling out greed and exploitation by the elite, caring for the environment, and suing for peace between nations and religions makes him "traitor," then color me traitor!
edit on 9-10-2016 by Quetzalcoatl14 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 09:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Quetzalcoatl14
If actually caring for the poor, calling out greed and exploitation by the elite, caring for the environment, and suing for peace between nations and religions makes him "traitor," then color me traitor!

Pope - kingpin of the NWOrder creating crowd ... and kingpin of the "welcome immigrants" movement ... designed to turn "sovereign" nations into provinces of the NWOrder. ps: they will succeed. The NWOrder world government is ordained to come into existence. The Beast must have his throne.

A couple of decades ago, the POPE led NWOrder world government creators finalized their plan: Cause pretext [911] for USA to wage war in and bomb hell out of several nations where Muslims are concentrated.

Force Muslim migration to Europe and USA. This will lead to these “sovereign” nations becoming “failed states” leading to them becoming provinces of the NWOrder world government we are creating.

Additionally, we “elites” [top level Satanic servants], will see to wide-spread poverty world-wide inciting mass migration from Africa and South America into all of the “Christendom” [formerly called] “sovereign” nations.
Pope himself will go to Mexican/American border and preach that those who oppose unlimited immigration [by doing such as building a wall [like around pope’s mansion and estate]] are not “Christian”

[IOW: not saved and cannot be saved until they support unlimited immigration].

We elites will see to it that these host nations are led by our minions who will preach to their “citizens” that it is their duty to welcome and support the “migrants” even though the migrants despise them and intend to dominate rather than assimilate.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Care to answer any of the points I made without being so intent on propagandising, that you ignore the points made? Just a thought.

You tell me Jesus is your "Lord and master" ..... wonderful. Glad to hear it brother !

There is a man in Rome that some BILLION people are alleged to believe is the "vicar" of our Lord and master Jesus.

Should we heed the pope as we would heed our Lord Himself ?
or
Should we warn the world of the deceiver in Rome that a BILLION people are being misled by ?
or
Should we just shrug and deem it none of our business ?

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 09:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: JohnPrewett

originally posted by: Quetzalcoatl14

Pope - kingpin of the NWOrder creating crowd ... and kingpin of the "welcome immigrants" movement ... designed to turn "sovereign" nations into provinces of the NWOrder. ps: they will succeed. The NWOrder world government is ordained to come into existence. The Beast must have his throne.

A couple of decades ago, the POPE led NWOrder world government creators finalized their plan: Cause pretext [911] for USA to wage war in and bomb hell out of several nations where Muslims are concentrated.

Force Muslim migration to Europe and USA. This will lead to these “sovereign” nations becoming “failed states” leading to them becoming provinces of the NWOrder world government we are creating.

Additionally, we “elites” [top level Satanic servants], will see to wide-spread poverty world-wide inciting mass migration from Africa and South America into all of the “Christendom” [formerly called] “sovereign” nations.
Pope himself will go to Mexican/American border and preach that those who oppose unlimited immigration [by doing such as building a wall [like around pope’s mansion and estate]] are not “Christian”

[IOW: not saved and cannot be saved until they support unlimited immigration].

We elites will see to it that these host nations are led by our minions who will preach to their “citizens” that it is their duty to welcome and support the “migrants” even though the migrants despise them and intend to dominate rather than assimilate.

I understand that extreme right wing organizations say this, but what is the proof.

The only thing I might agree with you on is that the high-volume mass immigration to Europe is ill-advised.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 11:33 AM
link   

ps: to all .... anyone claiming Islam is benign is either a liar or an awesome dunce.

There's a big difference between Islam as a whole, and the fraction of a percent of Muslims that are radicalized. I have several Muslim friends, and my doctor is Muslim. They're some of the nicest people I know.

If immigration laws were enforced, no Koran believer could enter the USA.

The U.S. has no laws barring immigrants based on their faith. That flies right in the face of the principles this country was founded on.

Go peddle your ignorance and hate speech somewhere else.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 11:55 AM
link   
pope is in the scripture....boy is he going to get it....

likes to be called God on the Earth and sit on a Gold throne between the cheribum wings.....gonna get held up in front of all......scriptural........please don't even get me started....I will pull all the plugs

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 11:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: AdmireTheDistance
There's a big difference between Islam as a whole, and the fraction of a percent of Muslims that are radicalized. I have several Muslim friends, and my doctor is Muslim. They're some of the nicest people I know.

I second that. The Muslims I've known are polite, hospitable, calm, and generous.

There are one billion Muslims on the planet. If Islam as a whole were waging war on the west, we would know about it.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 02:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: RedMenace16
He's a traitor because he has different views as you, western civilization relies on freedom of speech, you want to jail and throw in prison people who don't have your views.You my friend are a traitor to western civilization.

You note western civilization relies on freedom of speech

Islam rejects the very concept of "freedom of speech."

The pope [and all his "elite" minions] is a traitor to W.Civ because he supports saturating Europe with people who reject the concepts [such as freedom of speech/religion] that Western Civilization has come to stand for.

Western civilization means you can come and practice whatever religion you want as long as you follow the laws of the land, what they do in church or in their home is their business.

The thing is all Muslims in the US know the ultimate law of the land allows them to say whatever they want without being hunted down by an oppressive government.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join