It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If Hillary wins, will you support invading Syria?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 03:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: amfirst1
a reply to: tadaman

If Hillary wins we are going into WW3 mode. THat is the reason why I'm voting for Trump. American lives depends on it.

Meh. I'm a bit burned out from the 7 years worth of claims that Obama is/was the AntiChrist and that he would bring WW3, Armageddon, the end of America, martial law, and who knows what else. So you'll have to forgive me for doubting the claims that Hillary will push us into "WW3 mode". You know what they say about "crying wolf", right?

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 06:39 AM
link   

They will take and twist words and reasoning to fit an agenda to back who they voted for. Nobody likes to eat crow. Nobody wants to be a hypocrite. People nowadays will sit and eat a plate of crow and call it chicken. Call you a liar if you say otherwise.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 08:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: crazyewok

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: Annee

You're waffling on whether or not the US should get involved with a civil war of a sovereign nation?

NO I'm not.

I know I'm without knowledge to make that decision

I'm not gonna guess.

War with Russia = we all die in nuclear war.

What coukd possibly be in Syria you dont know about that justifys WW3?

Of course.

Because you have knowledge that we will have nuclear war with Russia.

Expert on Syria, please enlighten me.

So what do you think will be the result of shooting down russian jets? A heart warming thanks from putin?

Shooting down russian jets = war with Russia

War with Russia carries the risk of going nuclear.

Now unless Assad is building a death ray to destroy the sun, NOTHING justifys the risk of turning this globe into radioactive dust.

And trust politicians to make the the right descions? You must be haveing a #ing laugh!

What world do you live in were you trust politicians to do your thinking!

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 08:29 AM
link   

You're waffling on whether or not the US should get involved with a civil war of a sovereign nation?

NO I'm not.

I'm not gonna guess.

Of course.

So what do you think will be the result of shooting down russian jets? A heart warming thanks from putin?

War with Russia carries the risk of going nuclear.

Now unless Assad is building a death ray to destroy the sun, NOTHING justifys the risk of turning this globe into radioactive dust.

And trust politicians to make the the right descions? You must be haveing a #ing laugh!

What world do you live in were you trust politicians to do your thinking!

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 08:35 AM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

turkey shot down one and is not at war with russia, well not a real choosing sides shooting war. and i'm not to belittling what's happening in syria. just saying

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 08:37 AM
link   
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

Huge diffrence between incident on one plane that violated turkish airspace and the USA marching into syria with jackboots shooting everything russian that moves.
edit on 9-10-2016 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Huge diffrence between incident on one plane that violated turkish airspace and the USA marching into syria with jackboots shooting everything russian that moves.

if i'm not mistaken, and i'm pretty sure i'm not, russia implied that they would pay them back. hell he said the same to the Chechen terrorists. and all he has done was fire warning shots at a fishin boat, and stop importing their produce.

In comments during his annual state of the nation speech, Putin implied Russia might use force against Turkey: “We shall remind them many a time what they have done and they will more than once feel regret what they have done,” said Putin. “Our armed forces, secret services and law enforcement agencies have been mobilized to give a rebuff to the terrorist threat.” While Putin uses bluster for effect — once promising Chechen terrorists Russia would “rub them out in the outhouse” — he does have a legitimate beef with Turkey. Even if the Russian jet was in Turkish territory, it was there for merely 17 seconds, and the Turkish jet fired no warning shots at the Russian one. That Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan boasted he himself gave the order to fire only made things worse.
Russia’s payback against Turkey over shoot-down may turn deadly

same link,

In a sign of escalating tension, on Sunday a Russian destroyer fired warning shots at a Turkish fishing vessel. If Putin chooses to further up the ante against Turkey, he’s got a number of cards he could play.

and if i remember correctly again, didn't you say that turkey was wrong for that and russia should respond, gonna have to dig through the threads for that.

edit on 9-10-2016 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 09:29 AM
link   
a reply to: hounddoghowlie
Nope.

I said Turkey probably should not have overreacted by shooting the plane down, but no were did I ever say that russia should respond.

So i asked yoo to find were I said that stupid nonsense or delete that BS.

And the USA does not need to be in Syria.

Why risk a war with russia over a insignificant dust pit?

That is my point.

Maybe it wont lead to ww3

But shooting down russian planes wont decrease that likely hood will it ? or decrease tensions?

And what is the point?

What does the USA accomplish?

How does shooting down russian jets and establishing a no fly zone make the USA or the west any suffer?

it doesn't!

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Hillary Presidency.

I do not support the Middle East imperialism carried out by the USA under Hillary and Obama.
edit on 9-10-2016 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 10:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: ColdWisdom
A better question might be:

If Hillary wins, will you support going to war with Russia?

You have no choice; Russia has already started the war.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Wrong. Shooting down a jet = respect from Putin. Just look at the Putin-Erdogan bromance.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 10:26 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 10:58 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

But why take the risk?

How does a no fly zone over Syria make the USA or the west safer?

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 11:06 AM
link   
I'm beginning to feel bad for the people who support war because someone they support in Washington SAYS they have to support it.

From Bush to Clinton to Bush to Obama, along with the bad decisions compounded on top of each other from all the Secretary's of State, the west has made a mess of the Middle East.

We do more harm by pretending to do good, we have destroyed more lives and created more generations of enemies than anyone could ever imagine.

I have children. They have never, in their lives, ever known a time of peace.

Sorry about the rant, but this endless fighting has got to stop.

We don't fight to win wars, we fight to continue wars.

It's like firemen who pour gas on house fires so they can insure job security.

SMFH

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Syria was a mess from the start. There are no "good guys" over there to back, and with Russia having military interests in the region because of their naval base, we would be daft to openly interfere.

But hey! Once Damascus goes up, we all know it's game on to the end and only a matter of time.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 06:35 PM
link   

NO I'm not.

I'm not gonna guess.

Of course.

Did Putin sell you a Crystal Ball?

Must protect Putin at all cost.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 06:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: enlightenedservant

originally posted by: amfirst1

If Hillary wins we are going into WW3 mode. THat is the reason why I'm voting for Trump. American lives depends on it.

Meh. I'm a bit burned out from the 7 years worth of claims that Obama is/was the AntiChrist and that he would bring WW3, Armageddon, the end of America, martial law, and who knows what else. So you'll have to forgive me for doubting the claims that Hillary will push us into "WW3 mode". You know what they say about "crying wolf", right?

Believe me, this goes on longer then 7 years.

Gog, Magog, and the Scroll of Bush

Decades ago, as George Bush, Sr., lay naked in a coffin, inside the bowels of the Tomb, the macabre, mausoleum residence of the Order of Skull and Bones, located next to the old town cemetery in New Haven, Connecticut, his fellows performed a hellish death ritual and raised George from his sarcophagus. They gave him, as they do all initiates, a new name. Hence more, George Herbert Walker Bush would secretly be known by the Brotherhood as "Magog." Now, on a mission for his infernal Lord Lucifer, comes President George W. Bush, son of the bonesman named "Magog," to Jerusalem, Israel. There, the chief religious officials—including the High Priest of the reconvened Sanhedrin, the same devilish body that so long ago commanded that Jesus our Lord be tortured and crucified on a primitive wooden cross—recognized and honored Mr. Bush as Gog, of the land of Magog, Chief Prince of Meshech and Tubal (Ezekiel 38:1). www.texemarrs.com...

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 07:39 PM
link   
I'm tired of seeing the powerful creating wars and conscripting people to fight it for them. All so they can steal the countries resources and get richer off the backs of the common people. This happens again and again and the general public falls for it everytime with the assistance of the well-oiled media propaganda.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 07:49 PM
link   
a reply to: enlightenedservant

I never claimed Obama was the anti-Christ.

But look at the Middle East now and the way things are lining up.

The US and Russia are both involved covertly and openly in a civil war AND they are barely talking to each other. Russia has a military base inside that same country that's been there forever AND they openly back the Shia side of the Sunni/Shia divide in the region.

Meanwhile, whatever we're doing seems to be all about creating chaos, but if you understand Obama's mindset it does make a certain twisted sense. He's anti-colonialist and most of the powers that have toppled into chaos on his watch would have been viewed as having been propped up by colonialist backers. He does think he's advancing "power to the people" with the chaos in the region.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 07:53 PM
link   

NO I'm not.

I'm not gonna guess.

Of course.

Did Putin sell you a Crystal Ball?

Must protect Putin at all cost.

Sorry but WHAT?

I dont need a crystal ball to know that shooting down russian jets will piss them off.

And for what?

Whats in Syria worth pissing russia off?

And dont tell me "i dont have all the data", i refuse to let politicians with a history of lying and ineptitude do my thinking for me!

How did US intervention in Libya work out? Or Iraq ect?

And neither of them involved shooting down Russian planes and possibly starting WW3!

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join