It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If Hillary wins, will you support invading Syria?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 07:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: Annee

You're waffling on whether or not the US should get involved with a civil war of a sovereign nation?

NO I'm not.

I know I'm without knowledge to make that decision

I'm not gonna guess.

War with Russia = we all die in nuclear war.

What coukd possibly be in Syria you dont know about that justifys WW3?

Of course.

Because you have knowledge that we will have nuclear war with Russia.

Expert on Syria, please enlighten me.

So what do you think will be the result of shooting down russian jets? A heart warming thanks from putin?

Did Putin sell you a Crystal Ball?

Must protect Putin at all cost.

Sorry but WHAT?

I dont need a crystal ball to know that shooting down russian jets will piss them off.

NO, just one to know it happened.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 07:58 PM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

If you don't support ISIS "rebels", then you are for Putin.

According to some.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Well, no matter who you're rooting for, Syria invited Russia alone to help keep the peace in Syria, not the US or Israel that seems to think Syria is theirs to govern over. Quite rightly Syria and Russia warned they are handling things and others fly there in military hardware at their own risk. US/Israel should pull out, but they want WW3 apparently, so prepare for the senseless government officials to cast thinking aside and plow ahead until a USA or Israel jet is shot down. Then, prepare for the worst, Russia is.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 05:03 AM
link   
a reply to: thepixelpusher

Well, no matter who you're rooting for, Syria invited Russia alone to help keep the peace in Syria, not the US or Israel that seems to think Syria is theirs to govern over.

Not exactly. The dictator of Syria, who is opposed by a large number of the population, invited Russia to help him eliminate the opposition. The objective is not to "keep the peace." There has been no peace for over four years. Russia is there to support a corrupt government and keep its strategic assets. It is no different than the United States supporting brutal dictatorships back in the 60s and 70s.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 05:05 AM
link   
America has already invaded Syria.

They do it every day with their special forces and aircraft.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 05:10 AM
link   

But why take the risk?

It is the fact that you are "man enough" to take the risk that Putin respects.

How does a no fly zone over Syria make the USA or the west safer?

It is not the "no fly" zone that will make us safer, it is the fact that we are willing to draw an arbitrary "line in the sand," and then enforce it that matters. President Obama made an empty threat about chemical weapons. When Putin saw that it was hollow, he knew that he could act with impunity. Putin fears Clinton because, like Maggie Thatcher, she knows she has to prove that she is stronger willed than a man.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 05:14 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

Why do warmongers like yourself feel America has the right to invade completely random countries who are literally no threat in any way to America?

It really is quite fascinating.

You really do care about their people, destroying all their infrastructure just because you don't like their leadership.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 05:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

But why take the risk?

It is the fact that you are "man enough" to take the risk that Putin respects.

How does a no fly zone over Syria make the USA or the west safer?

It is not the "no fly" zone that will make us safer, it is the fact that we are willing to draw an arbitrary "line in the sand," and then enforce it that matters. President Obama made an empty threat about chemical weapons. When Putin saw that it was hollow, he knew that he could act with impunity. Putin fears Clinton because, like Maggie Thatcher, she knows she has to prove that she is stronger willed than a man.

So we got to war, kill thousands and increase the risk of WW3 because macho dick waving bull#?

Sorry i think il pass

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 05:40 AM
link   

So we got to war, kill thousands and increase the risk of WW3 because macho dick waving bull#?

Nope. We shoot down one single plane and Putin becomes our pal. Remember what happened when Erdogan did it? Learn from history. Putin knows Russia cannot defeat the United States in a direct confrontation, just as it couldn't defeat Turkey. He is a macho jerk, but macho jerks can be manipulated.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 05:42 AM
link   

Your personal hatred fuels your desire for war, and "murica" chest beating.

Fascinating.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 05:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Ohanka

Why do warmongers like yourself feel America has the right to invade completely random countries who are literally no threat in any way to America?

It really is quite fascinating.

You really do care about their people, destroying all their infrastructure just because you don't like their leadership.

Pay attention, please. I am not in favor of anyone invading anyone else. Invading Iraq was criminal. Russia invading Ukraine was criminal. Russia backing a genocidal dictator is criminal, even if the dictator invited them. If shooting down one Russian jet can get Russia to withdraw so that the civil war can end, it would be worth it. Any questions?

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 05:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka

Your personal hatred fuels your desire for war, and "murica" chest beating.

Fascinating.

Your personal hatred makes you blind. Where do I say I want a war? Unlike Putin, who sees Syria as a prime market for Russian weapons, I am proposing to end one.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 11:42 PM
link   
I wish any outside intervention in Syria was able to end and let them handle it themselves. Outsiders are funding armaments to both sides and now cities there look like bombed out husks. I hope Geopoloitics can be set aside and let the country heal on its own.
edit on 10-10-2016 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Hahahaha
A market for guns.......
Look at the pipeline agreement russia and turkey signed today.
Thats why russia is the new boogeyman.
Barry and hills epa forced move to natural gas just got blown up as the ruskies can now get their gas to market. T boone pickens and waren buffet will want blood and will expect barry and hillary to deliver.
edit on 10/10/2016 by shooterbrody because: I spell like hillary runs I T

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 10:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001
a reply to: thepixelpusher

Well, no matter who you're rooting for, Syria invited Russia alone to help keep the peace in Syria, not the US or Israel that seems to think Syria is theirs to govern over.

Not exactly. The dictator of Syria, who is opposed by a large number of the population, invited Russia to help him eliminate the opposition. The objective is not to "keep the peace." There has been no peace for over four years. Russia is there to support a corrupt government and keep its strategic assets. It is no different than the United States supporting brutal dictatorships back in the 60s and 70s.

Yeah and I'm well aware of the paid mercenaries the USA and the U.K. sent in to destabilize Syria to pave the way for a new ruler that would approve of a pipeline through the country.

Read Sibel Edmonds who intercepted messages while she was employed in our government to learn how you are being lied to about Assad, etc. Erdogan already trusts the Russians too now since the CIA tried to unseat him too. The USA neocons are losing the war. Now Russia scooped them by announcing a no-fly zone over Syria. Checkmate.
edit on 14-10-2016 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-10-2016 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 09:55 AM
link   
op, would you support invading Syria now that trump has won?
edit on 31-12-2016 by knoxie because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 10:19 AM
link   
a reply to: knoxie

Not gonna happen.

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Not gonna happen.

I hope not. the "i'd take their oil" comment concerns me, tho.

Russia could sure use that oil - their economy is in the pits. then you have tillerson...

I wonder what trumps 30 day plan to rid the world of isis is.

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Syria doesn't have that much oil in the grand scheme of things. Also ever since the Islamic State took control of the lion's share of the oil rigs the oil infrastructure has been bombed into oblivion.

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Syria doesn't have that much oil in the grand scheme of things. Also ever since the Islamic State took control of the lion's share of the oil rigs the oil infrastructure has been bombed into oblivion.

hence, tillerson.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join