It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If Hillary wins, will you support invading Syria?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 11:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

so No. You would not.

Ok,

That was easy.

edit on 10 8 2016 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 11:06 PM
link   

You're waffling on whether or not the US should get involved with a civil war of a sovereign nation?

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 11:08 PM
link   
I guess it was answered.
edit on 10-8-2016 by worldstarcountry because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 11:13 PM
link   
I believe a person can disagree with their political choice on a particular action without betraying their party. Lord knows I disagreed with a lot... it got to be so much I denounced my party. LOL! This is a HUGE question he is asking though. a HUUUUGE one. We are not to do these things if we are to retain our "american" values. We just DONT do these things. I guess maybe we do now. Hell Maybe we who disagree with this sort of thing are relics of the original experiment. I do believe we are great in number though.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 11:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

You're waffling on whether or not the US should get involved with a civil war of a sovereign nation?

NO I'm not.

I know I'm without knowledge to make that decision

I'm not gonna guess.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 11:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

NO I'm not.

I'm not gonna guess.

War with Russia = we all die in nuclear war.

What coukd possibly be in Syria you dont know about that justifys WW3?

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 11:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok

NO I'm not.

I'm not gonna guess.

War with Russia = we all die in nuclear war.

What coukd possibly be in Syria you dont know about that justifys WW3?

Of course.

Because you have knowledge that we will have nuclear war with Russia.

Expert on Syria, please enlighten me.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 11:35 PM
link   
a reply to: tadaman

If Hillary wins we are going into WW3 mode. THat is the reason why I'm voting for Trump. American lives depends on it.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 11:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: amfirst1
a reply to: tadaman

If Hillary wins we are going into WW3 mode. THat is the reason why I'm voting for Trump. American lives depends on it.

Oh look, it's Miss Cleo with her predictions.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 12:04 AM
link   
Logic dictates that if you don't support Hillary, you wouldn't support a Syria invasion. If you do support Hillary, then you obviously support any and all decisions she has made and will make including her decision to evade, invade, lie, cheat, murder, conspire, sell your children's futures to corporate interests, while keeping the deplorables dependent on government programs.

So what side are you on? Logically, if you support this woman, you're a piece of sh#. Period.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 12:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: EternalShadow
Logic dictates that if you don't support Hillary, you wouldn't support a Syria invasion. If you do support Hillary, then you obviously support any and all decisions she has made and will make including her decision to evade, invade, lie, cheat, murder, conspire, sell your children's futures to corporate interests, while keeping the deplorables dependent on government programs.

So what side are you on? Logically, if you support this woman, you're a piece of sh#. Period.

Interesting logic.

I always thought logic was based in fact.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 12:27 AM
link   

Interesting logic.

Not really, one can choose to sprinkle cognitive dissonance on their corn flakes every morning and obliviously skip to my lou through life feeling unjustifiably superior all in the name of party loyalty.

The facts are EVERYWHERE and are being revealed everyday. Is it logical to ignore them?

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 12:30 AM
link   

Interesting logic.

Not really, one can choose to sprinkle cognitive dissonance on their corn flakes every morning and obliviously skip to my lou through life feeling unjustifiably superior all in the name of party loyalty.

The facts are EVERYWHERE and are being revealed everyday. Is it logical to ignore them?

Cute.

Multiple, descriptive words cloud facts

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 12:30 AM
link   
I support building a wall around Syria to keep the Mexicans out of ISIS

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 12:35 AM
link   
Everyone wishes to choose sides...

Well, IMO of course.. if we go to actual war w Syria AKA Russia/China.. we will all be on ONE side. Wars don't work as : here you did support the war, get in line A for execution and you who didn't support the war get on side B and you live. We are Americans.. every one of us is truly on ONE side when this # hits the fan. It IS them versus US at that point... unfortunately.

In real life Annee can support Hills and NOT support every action or wave of her hand. Past or present. If was just me and Annee sitting there at some stupid coffee bar thingy where the hippies and hipsters hang.... her smelling of patchouli and drinking a no animal product latte.. and me drinking black coffee and smelling like Jazz Club, we could talk about the WHY of support or non support without going for eachothers throats. Id LOVE to actually learn WHY she would support it if she does. I'm serious! LOL!

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 12:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: eNumbra
I support building a wall around Syria to keep the Mexicans out of ISIS

Now THATS a cause I could get behind!!! HOORAAHH!!!

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Interesting logic.

Cute.

Multiple, descriptive words cloud facts

I rest my case.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 01:06 AM
link   

Expert on Syria, please enlighten me.

Hillary thinks Russia is a gummy bear with no teeth.

This should get you up to date:

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

edit on 9-10-2016 by imitator because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 01:13 AM
link   

Honestly?

I see everyone who voted for Hillary suddenly feeling "hawkish" and will support her.

If she somehow is installed, this will happen.
I'll be eating popcorn for years....

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 02:17 AM
link   

NO I'm not.

I'm not gonna guess.

A better question would be, are you going to vote for Hillary?

I mean if you are 'without knowledge' of the issues, then how can you make any informed decisions on who the political leadership should be?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join