It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush Family and GOP Behind #TrumpTapes? - GOP Coup

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Mike Cernovich allegedly has a source within the GOP that has stated the Trump tape was conspired by the Bush Family and other members of the GOP.

Mike is a huge political figure on twitter with nearly 118k followers. With that many followers, he has quite a broad range of Intel coming in from those that are close to the Trump camp and the RNC.

Twitter Link

He has been saying this for some time now. Before the Trump tapes came out, he had been saying that the RNC is sabotaging Trump.

We are already seeing signs that the RNC is taking steps to oust Trump.

In an email from the RNC to a victory program mail vendor, with the subject line “Hold on all projects,” the committee asked the vendor to “put a hold” on mail production.
“Please put a hold/stop on all mail projects right now. If something is in production or print it needs to stop. Will update you when to proceed,” Lauren Toomey, a staffer in the RNC’s political department, wrote in an email that was obtained by POLITICO.

Politico

The problem with a coup at this point is that there are way too many die hard Trump fans that won't vote for a new candidate. It's starting to look as though the never-Trump rhinos would much rather have Hillary in office.

As far as his bit about the Bush's being behind the leak, it wouldn't surprise me if that was true given the Bush/Clinton relationships and that George HW Bush is voting for Clinton.

One thing is for sure, this tape came out to offset the damage that the Wikileaks Podesta Emails would have had on Clinton. These emails could well have destroyed her but now the press and people would rather talk about 3 minutes of Trump being a sexist.

Neither the DNC or RNC want Trump in office.

Mike is saying he will be releasing an exposé this weekend outlining the coup. I guess we will have to wait and see what comes of this.

Ghost

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Please God be true, get this clown out and someone who can actually run a campaign.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Well if true it's probably the most patriotic thing that this criminal family of fascist wannabees have ever done.

K~
edit on 8-10-2016 by aethertek because: kantspel

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 04:17 PM
link   
trump pulled his own advertising yesterday, they know its over.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 04:17 PM
link   
How can it be a coup? It's not - if anything, it's a claw back. Trump was absolutely a hostile takeover of the Republican Party, whether by Trump or by Clinton via Trump.

Really though, what it is now, in it's rawest form, is about money. This is a move by Trump to extract himself from the POTUS campaign and maintain his rebel brand and business interests.
edit on 8-10-2016 by JetBlackStare because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 04:19 PM
link   
If Trump allows himself to be replaced by Pence, I'd go for it. Installing JEB would cause riots.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 04:22 PM
link   
a reply to: ghostrager

Also Interesting:

Maybe people don’t know but the guy with Trump named Billy Bush, an anchor on the Today show, is a first cousin George W. Bush!

Also something weird is that Bush in the street is a slang for the word p___y

Ha ha isnt that something

edit on 8-10-2016 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 04:23 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Pence would make a good president. I'd pick him any day of the week over Trump.

And really, Pence is the only person that could run and still have a chance. But that would take Trump backing down which he is saying he won't do.

Per Trump's twitter

The media and establishment want me out of the race so badly - I WILL NEVER DROP OUT OF THE RACE, WILL NEVER LET MY SUPPORTERS DOWN! #MAGA

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 04:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker
Please God be true, get this clown out and someone who can actually run a campaign.

The Bush family wants Clinton. Has no one been paying attention?
edit on 8-10-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 04:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
If Trump allows himself to be replaced by Pence, I'd go for it. Installing JEB would cause riots.

The voters wouldn't go for it. Pence is just as establishment as Jeb. This is the year of anti-establishment politics.

It's Trump vs the media and establishment - round 2.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Good, thank you bush for exposing to millions what a lot of us already knew.

Trump is not only a racist coward, a con artist traitor and fraud, a serial liar and a tax evader, but he's also a pedophile and rapist. I wouldn't let my kids and specially daughter around this disgusting perverted disgrace of a human being.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 04:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: xstealth

The voters wouldn't go for it. Pence is just as establishment as Jeb. This is the year of anti-establishment politics.

LOL. Trump is out by KO.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 04:27 PM
link   
The warmongers are sure desperate for that war.

Seems like the only way to unseat this fascist regime is by revolution. Gaming the system clearly isn't working.

+3 more 
posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 04:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

LOL. Trump is out by KO.

No, this will not effect his numbers for more than a week.

My ultra conservative mother who I thought would be livid over this said "It was 11 years ago, all men have said stupid things about women when they get together." My wife also dismissed it saying "Who cares? Hillary Clinton is a rape enabler and all Trump did was talk sh*t like every man does".

Two people who I thought would withdrawal their support, didn't. Actually no one I've talked to has, men or women.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Trump took Pence as an appeasement to the Rhino's. Now it's gonna bite him in the ass as well as those of us who are against globalization!
edit on 8-10-2016 by seeker1963 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Billy Bush obviously told his uncle's campaign about this tape long ago.

The fact that the Bush campaign did not use this bomb in an attempt to win the primary, but instead reserved this bomb to be used as an october surpise for Hillary, proves Bush was only ever intended to be a controlled-opposition candidate in the globalist neocon elite's plot to appoint Hillary.
edit on 8-10-2016 by Deny Arrogance because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Hillary's internal polling numbers must be pretty dire rofl.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Whether Poppy Bush would really vote for Clinton or not is sort of beside the point. He announced he would do so in order to signal to Republicans (mainly of his own generation, but not exclusively) that Trump must not win in the name of his party.

If Trump wins under the GOP brand label, it will be the end of the GOP as we know it. Some might say that would be a good thing, but that's not how it looks to the grandees and grey eminences of the right. Whether or not the party could reformulate itself after a Trump presidency is neither here nor there as far as they are concerned. (And it would survive and adapt -- the Republicans freed the slaves, the Democrats were the party associated with deep southern racists as recently as 50 years ago).

Whatever else one might think about Trump, he is a threat to the Republican power structure.
edit on 8-10-2016 by audubon because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 04:40 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 04:40 PM
link   
a reply to: ghostrager

Billy Bush is a cousin of George w. It makes no sense that they would throw their own under the bus as well. The culprit is the propaganda machine, which at this point seems without a leader, but far worse, is rudderless and fuelled by self-seaking.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join