It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush Family and GOP Behind #TrumpTapes? - GOP Coup

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 05:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: RedMenace16
Good, thank you bush for exposing to millions what a lot of us already knew.

Trump is not only a racist coward, a con artist traitor and fraud, a serial liar and a tax evader, but he's also a pedophile and rapist. I wouldn't let my kids and specially daughter around this disgusting perverted disgrace of a human being.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Low energy Jeb Bush just endorsed a man he truly hates, Lyin’ Ted Cruz. Honestly, I can’t blame Jeb in that I drove him into oblivion! - Donnie Trump

You know, I did think it was odd... How quietly Jeb seemed to have left...

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 05:26 PM
link   
With all this back and forth rhetoric, I've yet to see a post that analyzes the big picture here.

Trump has just as many if not more supporters than Hillary.

The party he's associated with does not want him representing them to the point that they're helping his opponent succeed.

Thus, by trying to disqualify Trump the Republican party is essentially saying to half of the voters "We don't care who you want, our interests come first."

And somehow this is democracy? Why even pretend anymore?

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 05:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

originally posted by: aethertek
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

The " Free Love " Bunch all of a sudden have become Puritans . Talk about Transparency ..........

& talk about failing to understand the difference between consensual relations & sexual assault.

K~

Where was a Sexual Assault Committed ? You sure do like making accusations against Mr. Trump , but Fail to Offer any Conclusive Evidence to Any of them . Did you even View the Video ? Mr. Trump talks , did you see any Molesting in it ? GTFOOH......

Oh you didn't see? Listening to liberals you'd think he got off the bus and grabbed that hot looking woman by the vagina and had his way.

It's men's locker room tales, just like their fishing stories.

WHO CARES WHEN POLICIES THAT TRUMP REPRESENTS WILL SAVE THIS COUNTY!

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 05:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: ghostrager
Possibly Assange. Rumor has it that some future Wikileaks might blow the lid on major election rigging since George W Bush. Supposedly they include collusion of all major media outlets, both parties, rigged polls, fraud, etc.

And that would likely elicit a collective yawn and a channel change. I don't think it would come as a big shock to anyone, and there isn't much to be done about it now. 3 months after the next degenerate is inaugurated, everyone will be on to something else. Gay wedding cakes or anthem kneelers or Confederate flags or something.

I remember back in the 60s (don't judge me) the Lombardi era Packers (NFL football for you non USAers) had this play that was known as the Packers Sweep. They'd pull a guard (Jerry Kramer and/or Fuzzy Thurston) and Paul Hornung would follow around the end with guards obliterating anyone and everything in the way. Everyone knew they were going to run it, usually when they were going to run it, and no one could stop it.

The air is filled with the ambience of inevitability.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 05:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: enlightenedservant
For this theory to be true, it means they've been sitting on these tapes for the last 10+ years.

Well, they self-evidently have been sitting on them for the last ten years! So this is just a truism.

If so, why didn't they release them when Jeb was running against Trump? It would've made a lot more sense then.

Who of us can lay claim to really understanding the minds of their closest family, let alone the minds of experienced political plotters and schemers we have never met?

As it happens, my explanation would be that Jeb dropped out early while several other candidates remained in play. If it had ever come down to a straight Jeb-Trump contest, this tape would have appeared then. As it it, it has been kept back for a rainy day. You don't waste ammunition like this.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 05:42 PM
link   
a reply to: ghostrager

It was a Bush who brought him down and his first name is Billy, no relation to George (AFAIK).

Do you guys really believe if Trump was dumped they'd put Jeb up? Lmao!

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 05:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

originally posted by: audubon
Whether Poppy Bush would really vote for Clinton or not is sort of beside the point. He announced he would do so in order to signal to Republicans (mainly of his own generation, but not exclusively) that Trump must not win in the name of his party.

If Trump wins under the GOP brand label, it will be the end of the GOP as we know it. Some might say that would be a good thing, but that's not how it looks to the grandees and grey eminences of the right. Whether or not the party could reformulate itself after a Trump presidency is neither here nor there as far as they are concerned. (And it would survive and adapt -- the Republicans freed the slaves, the Democrats were the party associated with deep southern racists as recently as 50 years ago).

Whatever else one might think about Trump, he is a threat to the Republican power structure.

No!

Trump is a threat to the elites plan of a NWO. The UN has came out against Trump, China has came out against Trump, and FYI? China has already been primed for their Yuan to take over as the dominate currency as soon as the elite like Soros has admitted to slowly declining the value of the dollar!

If you are a US citizen are you looking forward to living in a 3rd world country? Because that is what it is all about!

You do realize that if Hillary get in the effect it will have on the Constitution by her appointing more Marxist judges to the Supreme Court?
A Rothschild came out against Trump too

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 05:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills
It was a Bush who brought him down and his first name is Billy, no relation to George (AFAIK).

He's a cousin, and if you get a good look at him in the face, you can tell he's the same family.

He used to dog out Cousin W at every turn, but nothing rallies alliances like a common enemy.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 05:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: AgarthaSeed
With all this back and forth rhetoric, I've yet to see a post that analyzes the big picture here.

The party he's associated with does not want him representing them to the point that they're helping his opponent succeed.

Thus, by trying to disqualify Trump the Republican party is essentially saying to half of the voters "We don't care who you want, our interests come first."

Democracy isn't about how many supporters you have, it's about how many speak up.

If you purge your ranks from 120 million to 60 million, but in the process you end up more unified and your rhetoric gets 40 million to go out and vote, you're in a better spot than if you have to cast a wide net but could only convince 30 million out of 150 million to go out and vote.
edit on 8-10-2016 by Aazadan because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 05:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: ssenerawa

originally posted by: seeker1963

originally posted by: audubon
Whether Poppy Bush would really vote for Clinton or not is sort of beside the point. He announced he would do so in order to signal to Republicans (mainly of his own generation, but not exclusively) that Trump must not win in the name of his party.

If Trump wins under the GOP brand label, it will be the end of the GOP as we know it. Some might say that would be a good thing, but that's not how it looks to the grandees and grey eminences of the right. Whether or not the party could reformulate itself after a Trump presidency is neither here nor there as far as they are concerned. (And it would survive and adapt -- the Republicans freed the slaves, the Democrats were the party associated with deep southern racists as recently as 50 years ago).

Whatever else one might think about Trump, he is a threat to the Republican power structure.

No!

Trump is a threat to the elites plan of a NWO. The UN has came out against Trump, China has came out against Trump, and FYI? China has already been primed for their Yuan to take over as the dominate currency as soon as the elite like Soros has admitted to slowly declining the value of the dollar!

If you are a US citizen are you looking forward to living in a 3rd world country? Because that is what it is all about!

You do realize that if Hillary get in the effect it will have on the Constitution by her appointing more Marxist judges to the Supreme Court?
A Rothschild came out against Trump too

Yea, that's what makes me laugh hysterically! It's the Progressive left that is constantly whining about the 1% and equality while at the same time being the useful idiots that are promoting the MKULTRA Psycho babble designed by those they supposedly HATE to destroy the Constitution and Republic!

Hell, George Soros admitted that breaking the law was easy but the Constitution was a problem for the globalist shisters!

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 05:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

Mr. Trump talks

Yes he talks at great length about his behavior & what he does.
Whenever, where ever he "grabbed her by the kitty" that is considered sexual assault.

He was talking about what he does & what he'd like to do to the mentioned female host.
So he himself admitted to engaging in this reprehensible, deplorable behavior.

Look dude vote for the guy, knock yourself out, show the world the what you're made of.

K~

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 05:57 PM
link   

I new Trump was designated to be the Proverbial Masonic Symbolic Trump Card long ago but that was just conspiracy theory nonsense right? I take that back, I knew they tapped her after she passed a few Cabal Tests as Sec of State 5 or 6 years ago. All that Age of the Goddess Kabba/allah/saturni order $ymbolism stuff they into.

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED !!!

Now watch this drive...

Should be loads of fun.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 05:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

Do you guys really believe if Trump was dumped they'd put Jeb up? Lmao!

Except he is related.

No, I don't think they'd throw Jeb into it. If they did, they know he'd lose but would be have a better chance at running in 2020 as he was the guy 'trying to save the GOP'.

I personally think they want Hillary in office. If they didn't have these tapes, Podesta Emails would be all over the news for the next 3 weeks and Trump would have had a really good chance at winning.

Our two royal families, Clinton's and Bush's, can't have an outsider in who they can't control.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 06:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: AgarthaSeed

Trump disqualified himself the moment retards gave him the nomination, all this is just icing on the cake of the Donald J Trump kangaroo circus.

It has been fun laughing at him and his supporters but when he admitted to sexually assaulting married woman a month after he got married that's when this whole thing went from haha Trump is an ape to wow trump needs to be in prison.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 06:04 PM
link   

This makes sense to me.

The Clinton's and Bush's are two sides of the same corrupt coin.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 06:12 PM
link   
a reply to: aethertek

So he himself admitted to engaging in this reprehensible, deplorable behavior.

People Say a lot of Things , some True , some BS . Actions have always Spoken Louder than Words........

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 06:15 PM
link   
a reply to: yeahright

And that would likely elicit a collective yawn and a channel change. I don't think it would come as a big shock to anyone, and there isn't much to be done about it now. 3 months after the next degenerate is inaugurated, everyone will be on to something else. Gay wedding cakes or anthem kneelers or Confederate flags or something.

I agree. People are far to stupid to realize what is even happening.

It looks like there may be some truth to the rumor that they are colluding with the MSM. Per the Podesta emails, Hillary's camp wanted the MSM to push Pied Piper candidates, and the candidates they mentioned were the ones that made to to some of the final debates....hmmm.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 06:51 PM
link   
a reply to: yeahright

You're kidding, right? Jesus...

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 06:58 PM
link   
This seems like as good a place as any to post this speculative, conspiratorial Anonymous video...

grain of salt warning!.. but wanted it posted somewhere on ATS if something crazy happens tomorrow

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join