It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Clinton Capitalizes On Hurricane Matthew, Buys Ads On Weather Channel

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 02:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010
a reply to: IAMTAT

Well, let's take a brief pause in the action so Hillary can screech at you about Trump's taxes or a fat-shamed Miss Universe.
_javascript:quote()
Or she can screech about how Trump tweeted how he was right about Muslims before the bodies were even cold in that nightclub in Florida. Now that is sleazy.

Why do you all never supply the actual quotes/tweets you cling onto so desperately?
1st tweet;

Really bad shooting in Orlando. Police investigating possible terrorism. Many people dead and wounded.

2nd tweet

Horrific incident in FL. Praying for all the victims & their families. When will this stop? When will we get tough, smart & vigilant?

Not seeing the tweet that triggered you so much.
If you can dig one up in regards to your initial claim please post it...

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 03:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: goou111

originally posted by: buster2010

Well, let's take a brief pause in the action so Hillary can screech at you about Trump's taxes or a fat-shamed Miss Universe.
_javascript:quote()
Or she can screech about how Trump tweeted how he was right about Muslims before the bodies were even cold in that nightclub in Florida. Now that is sleazy.
didn't that guy end up being a Muslim?

Yeah he was Muslim but was born here not a immigrant like Donnie loves to whine about.

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 03:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
Oh NO! Hillary Clinton did something that is perfectly legal and a sound strategy to get votes. What a scum bag!

It's actually quite stupid. Strong probability the area gets the crap knocked out of it. Nobody is watching anything at that point. Everyone will be scrambling around for shelter and food. Trying to help other people. I know because I worked for six months during Katrina. And people do not want to hear about an election when they may lose their life and everything they own. All it does is piss them off.

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 03:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: LifeMode

Oh NO! Hillary Clinton did something that is perfectly legal and a sound strategy to get votes. What a scum bag!

It's actually quite stupid. Strong probability the area gets the crap knocked out of it. Nobody is watching anything at that point. Everyone will be scrambling around for shelter and food. Trying to help other people. I know because I worked for six months during Katrina. And people do not want to hear about an election when they may lose their life and everything they own. All it does is piss them off.

Ah. Now it's stupid. Y'all can't back up the scumbag argument anymore so we are moving the goal post back into the "stupid" category. Thanks for updating me on the current illogical anti-Hillary mantra.

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 03:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: LifeMode

Ah. Now it's stupid. Y'all can't back up the scumbag argument anymore so we are moving the goal post back into the "stupid" category. Thanks for updating me on the current illogical anti-Hillary mantra.

I have served during many storms during my time in the military. If you want to refute what I am saying that is your personal take on the situation. Not arguing with you, just giving my own first hand account of what happens during a major 3-5 CAT storm. Nobody is watching #. Most of the effin electricity goes out.

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: JAY1980

If you can dig one up in regards to your initial claim please post it.

Like usual the Trump supporters leave stuff out in support of their orange messiah. You left out one.

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: LifeMode

I suggest you read the thread then. It's already been pointed out that the advertising has been suspended in Florida. Clearly Hillary isn't as dumb as you'd like to pretend she is.

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 03:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

She actually is pretty dumb. She lost her first run for President. I mean really got her a** handed to her on a platter. Never saw it coming.

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 03:23 PM
link   
a reply to: LifeMode

Losing an election makes you dumb? I didn't know that public support of a politician was a matter of intelligence quotient... Looks like a rather lazy false equivalence to me.
edit on 6-10-2016 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 03:26 PM
link   

I will love to see Ms, Clinton tie to a palm tree in the coast when the Hurricane comes to shore.

She have not a worry in the world as she and her mob consider themselves above anything human.

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 03:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

To each their own on judging stupidity. She lost to someone with almost no experience in politics. Now she is struggling with Trump. Trump? Really. She should be cleaning the floor with him. Not the case at all. She likely wins but even she said herself she does not understand why she is not winning by a lot. If she doesn't understand it after serving in politics that long she is missing a good chunk of IQ points. Obama also stuck her in a corner. Even the left wing show Frontline said he shoved her aside. His staff took care of everything.

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 03:33 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

Classy.

I don't like Trump at all but don't wish harm upon him. Just don't want him to be president.

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 03:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

Do you know that palm trees are one of the most sturdy and hard trees to come down in a hurricane, hell I know because I grew up in an Island, they kept the Islands safe from the winds.

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 03:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

May random chance fall in the favor of anyone caught in the path of this monster storm.

Not sure what you mean by "random chance"...but your well wishing is appreciated. I have a mother and a sister with homes right on the beach at projected landfall (Vero Beach).

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Yes becuase that is all you would have to worry about in a hurricane if you were tied to a tree...

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 04:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

Yes, you got my point.

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Yeah I got it, you wish bodily harm on Hillary.

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 06:05 PM
link   
People don't think Hillary puts America first.

Who was she putting first when she murdered Khadafy?

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 06:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80

So is public outrage good here?

Get so confused in when people should just keep it to themselves.

Oh, I'll help. Outrage is good when it helps their cause and bad when it doesn't. When it helps them, it's "concerned Americans". When it's against them, it's "whining snowflakes" who should toughen up.

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 07:03 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Any bets on which candidate will go in for the photo OP?

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join