It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Which One Of These Does America Need More ?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 06:55 PM
link   
There are two choices, which one is better for America in 2016 ?

A Liberal Democratic Globalist ?

A Centrist Republican Nationalist ?

Get rid of all the negative propaganda from both sides that is being pilled as high Mount Rushmore on a daily basis.
And just answer that simple question and you basically come to terms with what do to on voting day.

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 07:05 PM
link   
A 3rd option??
A kick in th groin?
Another kid?!?

Just kidding I know those were not options.

It's a good question really, and if I did not thinK they were both just scripted puppets with handlers of their own,I would agree and see things like you and your two options..

Wether trump wins or not he's already stirred the pot. In a way the damage is done.

I think the globalists need the rise and inevitable fall of Amrican nationalists to justify the drastic shift to a global community. What happens Inbetween might get scarey.

Am I saying "they are using 2 whackos as candidates to incite a civil war, let us kill each other and when they break it up rebuild In a new globalist vision" ??

Pretty much.

Off topic I Know.. But I don't think it's nearly as simple as your Question makes it look..

a reply to: Blue_Jay33

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 07:11 PM
link   

I agree.

You would think liberals would love pro-choice, pro-gay Trump, but that darn 'R' next to his name changes everything.

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 07:11 PM
link   
a reply to: SteamyJeans

I'd rather go down fighting for my independence than become part of some globalist farce like the EU is trying to turn Europe into.

The experts do not know better than I do how to run my life. At best they know numbers and I am uncomfortable with the idea of being the outlier sacrificed to their mythical "greater good."

Yes, this scene is a joke, but this is really what it's like. The village is very idyllic ... unless you don't march to the beat of the robed town council. Then they can remove you for "the greater good."

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Who is the Centrist?
And who is the Liberal?

Because Trump isn't very central and Hillary isn't a liberal.

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 07:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

He isn't pro choice, he has changed his mind about that already.
And his stance on gay marriage.

Trump’s stance on same-sex marriage has been known for quite some time. Back in 2011, he told Bill O’Reilly he didn’t “feel right” about it. In February 2013, he told Howard Stern “it’s not [his] thing.” Later that year, he told MSNBC’s Thomas Roberts that his views were “evolving” but that he was still “for traditional marriage.”

www.huffingtonpost.com...
edit on thWed, 05 Oct 2016 19:18:59 -0500America/Chicago1020165980 by Sremmos80 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 07:19 PM
link   
a reply to: SteamyJeans

I'll just take a hole in my head please.

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 07:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80

He isn't pro choice, he has changed his mind about that already.

I honestly don't expect a Trump presidency to be big on social issues, but right now the economy is the biggest need this country has.

All this social issue crap is like fighting with your son or daughter over who is going to get a tattoo and where while the house is burning down around you.

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Well I have a Communist vision for the future of our country, but first we need a President who's actually going to bring manufacturing back to the United States.

I really don't believe the Centrist Republican Nationalist is going to get it done, but I KNOW the Liberal Democratic Globalist won't.

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Hey I'm with you. I sure hope it doesn't come down to that...

I'd like to talk all tough and say "bring it on!" But... Instead I just sigh. Tough years ahead..I'm not sure it will happen quite yet because there are still folks like you and I and others that say hell no! Next time your in public take note of how many toddlers and infants are on phone and iPads ... I worry about their willingness to reSist.. They have been pacified since day one.
Although I'm sure they said the same about me and my comic books

a reply to: ketsuko

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 07:25 PM
link   

That might simplify things for you if that is all you're concerned with. How about Trump's itching to use nukes?
How about going back to trickle down economics essentially giving more tax cuts to the very, very wealthy.
You don't mind women being punished for making personal choices that are none of his business? You don't mind a President who disdains anybody who is not a white wealthy male? Who, all you have to do is flatter him, and he melts like icing on a cake?

You've simplified issues to the point that you disregard other important considerations.

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 07:28 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

That wasn't to say that it needed to be, just clarifying he was neither of things that were being said about him.

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 07:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

I get what you are saying but seriously? Obama and Hillary were both against gay marriage. Hillary actually not that long ago. Think 2011 she was saying it was WRONG.

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 07:31 PM
link   
a reply to: LifeMode

I agree, which is why I asked who the liberal was.

I don't like her either.

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 07:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: LifeMode
a reply to: Sremmos80

I get what you are saying but seriously? Obama and Hillary were both against gay marriage. Hillary actually not that long ago. Think 2011 she was saying it was WRONG.

It wasn't really that long ago that many people thought it was wrong. Our society has evolved enough, and now we have gained a better understanding of transgenders and homosexuality, to see that previous line of thought was wrong.

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 07:35 PM
link   

liberals are for 'new things'

liberals do like trump

know what liberals hate? the idea of a specific party or interest group consistency winning the presidency. The idea is if everyone can win, over time, more liberties will come from the group perspectives. So a Clinton, winning, after a Clinton, has been president(her husband no less) doesn't sit well with liberal ideals.

I don't completely blame you, as the true confusion comes from DEMOCRATS, constantly dropping that they are a liberal when it's convenient.

Anyway, as a liberal, I full identify that Trump is a better candidate than Romney, Cruz, or these other liberty hating junkies. It's a little discerning his VP is still anti-gay, even though Trump is the perfect embodiment of the 'attitude' a Republican candidate more or less should display
edit on 5-10-2016 by imjack because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Good question. I would say a centrist nationalist for many good reasons. Primarily because the other is off the hook, sloppy, entitled and out of bounds about lawless.

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 07:40 PM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

True. Trump also allowed Bruce Jenner to use one of his hotel bathrooms dressed as a fake woman. Read somewhere Bruce wants to be a man again so now I am confused. I would never accept him as a woman since he won Olympic medal in a tough macho sport as a man. Sorry bro, you are a man. No woman could do that.

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 07:40 PM
link   

America needs neither of them but America is stuck choosing. It's like putting a gun to my head and making me choose, and I choose neither. They're both horrible candidates, so congrats D's & R's for electing the two most disliked candidates in US history at the same time!

Lord have mercy!

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 07:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: LifeMode
a reply to: angeldoll

True. Trump also allowed Bruce Jenner to use one of his hotel bathrooms dressed as a fake woman. Read somewhere Bruce wants to be a man again so now I am confused. I would never accept him as a woman since he won Olympic medal in a tough macho sport as a man. Sorry bro, you are a man. No woman could do that.

I read a statement that he has denied wanting to transition back to male.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join