It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BEFORE THE FLOOD Trailer (2016)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Many good reasons to watch this movie for an ATSer. Besides that, it's really interesting to see DiCaprio taking part of this film, great job. We must watch it. I wonder if Leonardo is a ATS member, if not, he should.

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Look ... Hollywood dude flies all over the world, likely in a private jet, to show us how much he really cares ...

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Wait, isnt it now you are suppose to say;" You will change or we will make the change for you, the rivers shall be bathed... "
Or freewill? Maybe you want the choice to choose for yourselves? I believe the world tried that many times, humanity failed each and every time.. But i will watch this movie and enjoy every second of it, just to see the line where words become more then a letter in a book..

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 07:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
Look ... Hollywood dude flies all over the world, likely in a private jet, to show us how much he really cares ...

I think we should watch the movie before we start criticizing it.

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 07:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Trueman
Many good reasons to watch this movie for an ATSer. Besides that, it's really interesting to see DiCaprio taking part of this film, great job. We must watch it. I wonder if Leonardo is a ATS member, if not, he should.

I believe some of the members in here would like to remain private.. I also believe that there are many writers or should i maybe say master philosophers with a pen in here looking for a muse..

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 07:27 PM
link   
This looks good, and what I like most about the trailer is that the right discussion appears to be being presented. technological solutions, not "stop driving your car" nonsense. it is a discussion on how to move from dirty energy to clean (and super effin cheap) energy

The US is energy addicts, and nothing will change that..the rest of the world is also becoming equally as addicted, and once the big guys (India and China) consume the levels we do, the world is toast if we dont change things..strong tech needs to most definately be the global goal here. get energy renewable and clean, get better farming solutions for livestock, and tech to clean up the atmosphere and oceans...a message of hope in tech is far better than telling people they suck for enjoying their life with some energy burning and long hot showers, etc.

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 07:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Trueman

Saw Stigmata. It was a better film for controversy than the other film that released at the same time ... I think it was maybe Dogma if I remember right. But Dogma got all the flap. Stigmata flew under the radar.

I'm just super tired of being preached to by people who always operate from the assumption that we have completely proven X when the jury is still out.

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Personally, I wouldn't have picked DiCaprio to play Al Gore.

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 07:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Trueman

Looks like the chosen messenger of the Illuminati using his influence to spread the globalist, authoritarian message of fear in order to gain more control.

I'll pass.

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 08:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
I'm just super tired of being preached to by people who always operate from the assumption that we have completely proven X when the jury is still out.

I don't think anyone credible is denying it anymore. There is some debate about whether humans are the cause or are accelerating it, but I'm pretty sure everyone understands that it's happening and have enough data to show it.

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 08:55 PM
link   
a reply to: tikbalang

I'm a writer (not necessarily an accomplished one) and one of the primary reasons I started lurking here years ago, and eventually joining, is for creative inspiration.

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 09:03 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

It sheds light on the audience they intend to attract. I don't know anyone who invests their trust in celebrities on scientific matters. Loved him in Gilbert Grape though.

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 09:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

I'm with You here in that I too, will take a pass (Sp?) on that one...
(Hidden Pun)

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 09:07 PM
link   
a reply to: MiddleInitial

I don't think he's pretending to be a scientist. I'm pretty sure he's using his celebrity status as way to bring attention to an issue.

Think of it like advertising. You sell more products by showing a celebrity using it than you do by having a scientist explain what it does. That's just how things work and what influences the greatest number of people.

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 09:24 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

I understand that, but I still resent the fact that people need to be spooned information by people who've played popular characters. That's all.

Edit to add: this comment is not directed at you or anyone in this thread. I reread my comment and wanted to clarify.
edit on 3-10-2016 by MiddleInitial because: Edit to add

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 09:49 PM
link   
So I guess I should feel guilty that my kid has been wanting his own pet, and I thought an excellent way for him to start learning the responsibility of taking care animals would be with a nice planted fish tank. I thought he could learn the ropes of maintenance from me.

But now I'm unsure ...

You see, a lot of planted setups incorporate a CO2 injector. Good lord, I'm killing the planet!

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 10:36 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

That used to be my general feeling about Di Caprio, but the more I've learned about him, the more I realize that he is indeed for real. He isn't just jetting around to be seen in the right places, this is his passion and purpose. I still think they both could have fit on that damn door. LOL Still, I used to think about him as just some stupid Hollweirdo, but he seems legit. I should add that I am about the most skeptical person ever, I trust very few in my life. And I trust that he is trying to do the right thing and make others aware of how we need to take care of our planet. I'm no hippy tree hugger sort, but I firmly believe that God intended for us to take care of this place and to not destroy it.

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 10:53 PM
link   
a reply to: MaMaa

Find a purpose in life that gives a meaning and you fill find joy.. He truly believes in it and if it offers humanity.. Im on -board..

Right and wrong for me doesnt really matter..

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 06:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: tikbalang

Find a purpose in life that gives a meaning and you fill find joy.. He truly believes in it and if it offers humanity.. Im on -board..

Right and wrong for me doesnt really matter..

So basically if a serial killer finds his purpose in life killing little kids, then you are happy for him? Remember, right and wrong really don't matter.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 06:18 AM
link   

My cynicism is that he is at a level of income where he gets to advocate all kinds of hyper expensive so-called solutions that will make your life and my life a living hell and he won't really notice because he's filthy rich.

The people who do this kind of thing never for one second consider the impact their answers will have on the middle and lower income folks in this world. They're right ... for them it really doesn't cost all that much to just go out and buy an electric car.

But they aren't people making ends meet on less than 6-digit salaries.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join