It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Epic troll on telephone scammer

page: 1

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Just listened to a man trolling a telephone scammer for about 6 minutes. Except, there's an ending to this comic classic which takes a rather sinister turn. I don't want to give it away so just listen to how this conversation goes. It goes from funny to 'dead' serious. Hint, the forum category selection was not unintentional.

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 01:38 PM
link   
a reply to: [post=21322133]TheFlyOnTheWall[/post.

I love trolling scammers, So does The Hoax Hotel, which is probably the best Youtuber in the genre. Check him out.

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Wow.. Never had this personally in the UK.. Just get the "have you had an accident in the last five years" and ppi claims..

F ing scumbag I hope he burns in hell..

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 03:53 PM
link   
a reply to: TheFlyOnTheWall

I get the IRS scam call about every other day. I have messed with them a couple times, but now just hang up. I get voicemails and usually if you try to call the number back it rings busy. Once I called back and said I was an IRS Special Investigator. That was sorta fun.

This guy was funny.

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 03:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Misterlondon

I have started to get calls saying they are form the "Medical Compensation Board" and then they name off every medication and procedure I have never had.
edit on 2-10-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Thanks OP for sharing this vid,, It was bloody awesome :-)

The Pakistani guy was a scamming ass hole and deserved what he got from that dude.

I've had scam phone calls in the past and just hung up and some ppi txts from unknown companies....These people need to stop but when money is involved they just won't, well for some time to come.

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 06:12 PM
link   
I like playing with the Microsoft Customer Support idiots. If I'm in the mood.
If not I just say "Liar" and hang up.

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 06:41 PM
link   
The government should deduct the amounts they ask for from the aid it gives that country. Within a couple of months this country will save the whole amount.

So Osama Bin L USED to be his father. He must have gotten a negative DNA paternity test.

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 08:01 PM
link   
I am going to start doing that to the free cruise ship vacation scumbags that call me 2 to 3 times a month from different phone numbers but with the same recording.

I am think of identifying my self as a NCIS agent and telling the scumbag that i have a swat team heading to his office and that we have been wiretapping the phone he is calling for months and we want to question him about his links to the Chinese spy at the phone number he has been calling

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 08:03 PM
link   
a reply to: ANNED

What? You're turning down a free cruise?
Are you crazy?

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 08:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: ANNED
I am going to start doing that to the free cruise ship vacation scumbags that call me 2 to 3 times a month from different phone numbers but with the same recording.

Is it the one that starts off with a boat horn followed by "All aboard for adventure!" or similar?

I became irritated enough to look into that one, it turns out something actually exists, it's not a ship but a barge sort of thing, they tow it out into the bay ('the cruise') and it's a full day of time share indoctrination. You have to pay for water and food. And then they tow it back to dock.

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 08:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: ANNED

What? You're turning down a free cruise?
Are you crazy?

Yes i spent 6 years in the US Navy on small wooden mine sweeps and had my fill of free cruises.

Wooden Ships and Rusty Crusty Iron Men

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Ahaha! Well done sir.

This one had me rolling too:

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 08:27 PM
link   
DP
edit on 10/2/2016 by scojak because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 04:36 AM
link   
But there's a bit of a disconnect that people don't fully understand. Like here's the challenge. People actually think that if it was really the eye-are-es that somehow it would be liget, and not a scam. that's what's messed up.

top topics

join