It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Praised Saudi Arabia's Sharia Law for Making It Easy for Men to Get Divorced

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 10:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Steak

lol...hey I hit rock bottom awhile back, ain't nothing gonna shock me now, so if you want to be shocked, go ahead and elect trump... I'm sure he'll give you plenty. I"m just saying that if the gov't starts not paying their bills, or tries to negotiate their debt down...
there is gonna be one heck of a flipping shock to the system!

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Trump Praised Saudi Arabia's Sharia Law for Making It Easy for Men to Get Divorced

Still beats his opposition that doesn't believe in divorce after her husband literally getting caught with his pants down.

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 02:57 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

She stuck by her husband even when he cheated numerous times on her,that's her choice

Personally I don't think you can trust someone who cheats on their partner then comes home and lies through their teeth where they have been

If you can decieve your family and loved ones imagine how easy it would be to lie to others

Bill and Donald both have a history of cheating so therefore telling big lies to their partners at the time,can't trust both to be honest

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 03:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar

lol...hey I hit rock bottom awhile back, ain't nothing gonna shock me now, so if you want to be shocked, go ahead and elect trump... I'm sure he'll give you plenty. I"m just saying that if the gov't starts not paying their bills, or tries to negotiate their debt down...

Just like they said about Brexit.

Wrong.

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 03:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Steak

Wrong.

we havent left yet

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 04:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: stinkelbaum

originally posted by: Steak

Wrong.

we havent left yet

The markets have spoken - The UK will be fine. The EU is the one in trouble - don't even start...

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 06:43 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

still doesn't come close to the stupidity of marrying a guy who replaced the last two of his ex wives with his mistresses...
oh and now from the great trump...
hillary could have been unfaithful to bill!!! yep, since well, who could blame her right???
same could be said of his wife though, really. she knows that he has a tendency for mistresses, I mean she was one of those mistresses at one time. so who could blame her if she decided to beat him to the punch, right???

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join