It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Praised Saudi Arabia's Sharia Law for Making It Easy for Men to Get Divorced

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 03:09 PM
link   
a reply to: starwarsisreal

i think trump has low self esteem issues and thinks women love him for money and power only...there has got to be a lovable guy inside of his rich and powerful self...then he clings to other rich dominate culture with a ton of self esteem issues...like men are better and dominate women...because they know not humility or humble thinking..or that love does not equal dominance and power...bad programming and bad thought patterns all around..
trump probably needs therapy and to just think of his daughter and grandaughters ...would he like for them to be with a male that looks at them as though they are not anything other than clothing to discard at will...tossed aside like trash after being possibly mistreated in a marriage..? i doubt that as his women folk are all buisness minded with high titles in buisness feild...
he seems confused at this point...
interesting thread on an actually boring man that needs to reconcile his inner goodness instead of getting down so low with his running mate, Hilary...
now when i think supporting Trump, i will think twice...thanks!

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 03:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Steak

interesting that as long as the separation of church and state stays intact, enforcement of sharia law by government authorities would be prohibited. what's even more interesting is how much effort the christian right seems to put into undermining that separation while holding up sharia law as the terrifying future immigration policies are leading us to.

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Make America Sharia!

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 03:24 PM
link   
I often joke about MURDER,TAKING HOSTAGES , BLACK MAGIC, DEATH ,GORE violence and other races politics.
EVERYONE ONE of us does.
If it's funny anyway.
I figure THEY can joke too.

edit on 1-10-2016 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 03:41 PM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

That has nothing to do with Trump quoting Sharia Law and the left having a problem with it.

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 03:56 PM
link   

actually I am having a problem with the idea that he wants to drag the lewinski affair back up, as an attack on hillary. that's just off base. he can love sharia law all he wants, heck he can move to the middle east if he likes it that much. he just can institute it here in the states...

but, I think he wouldn't want his daughter living under the saudi system...

When it comes to the wife initiating a divorce it is a whole different issue. It’s not even called divorce, it’s called khula which literally means taking off as in taking off clothes or jewelry. What the woman has to do is prove that the husband did something. Abuse whether physical or verbal does not get a woman far in court even with a medical report because the Saudi judges tend to believe that she probably did something to provoke it. The only proof that will absolve the woman and get her treated favorably is one of three; proof that the husband is a drug addict, has AIDS or being a daughter of a VIP. Otherwise the process is stressful, expensive and might lead to her never seeing her children again. In one case the judge and his assistants demanded from the wife that she detail her husband’s performance in bed. Another woman had to pay her dowry back in full after more than a decade of marriage and four children. Some of those years she financially supported her then husband and yet she still had to give back the money he spent on her as a young bride and give up child custody completely. To rub salt into injury, she was hushed in court while listening to the guy tell everyone there including her father and brothers how horny she was and that she wouldn’t be doing this unless she had someone else in mind to marry.

saudiwoman.me...

ya, lovely system....

by the way, if my comment was off topic, it's only because yours was???

edit on 1-10-2016 by dawnstar because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Did you have a problem with Clinton dredging up things from his past?

He tried to play nice in the first debate... she decided to come out the gate slinging mud (a clinton standard)... which means all the affairs, Assault, rape, and threat accusations just became fair game.

I am not voting for either one.. but I think the next 30 odd days will be interesting as the Trump campaign dredges up all that old dirt and slings it back twice as hard.

Ill laugh... Ill cry (at the current state of our country)... I will get drunk.
edit on 1-10-2016 by Irishhaf because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 04:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

well, you will have to either refresh my memory and tell me just what she brought up from the past, or I will have to watch the debate again (would be the third time)..
because I am not sure just what she dug up that would be even close to comparable to that mess.

trump doesn't pay his bills?? you don't have to dig that far into his past to find evidence of that...

he seems to be proud of the fact, and talks about it in that video. by the way he came back to roanoke for another rally a week or so ago. there were protestors (both for and agaist him outside. some one was holding a sign ....
"Are you gonna pay your bills this time?" I'm halfway tempted to call the Hotel Roanoke and ask them if he ever paid them.

or maybe it was about his tax returns? but then his comments seem to indicate that if he did get by without paying any tax, it would be an indication of his intelligence.

so, either be a little clearer about just what she said that would make her deserving of being demonized because of her husband's unfaithfullness or well, just leave me guessing to I get around to listening to it again.

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 04:40 PM
link   

that architect as I understood it kept increasing the project pushing up the cost even though nothing extra was asked for... if I say build X for this amount... and he builds XYZ and demands more I would tell him to pound sand as well... then there was the fat comment that got so much play.

Neither situation has a thing to do with whether or not he is a good candidate it was mud slinging to keep the focus on him so her large amount of scandals and issues wouldnt get much air time and it worked that time.

I fully expect him to bombard her with attacks from now on, deservedly so in my opinion.

You could easily attack him all day long on his changing stances, and lack of a noticeable plan for anything that actually pertains to the job of being president. But slinging mud has been SOP for the clintons since Arkansas.

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 06:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar

actually I am having a problem with the idea that he wants to drag the lewinski affair back up, as an attack on hillary. that's just off base. he can love sharia law all he wants, heck he can move to the middle east if he likes it that much. he just can institute it here in the states...

but, I think he wouldn't want his daughter living under the saudi system...

When it comes to the wife initiating a divorce it is a whole different issue. It’s not even called divorce, it’s called khula which literally means taking off as in taking off clothes or jewelry. What the woman has to do is prove that the husband did something. Abuse whether physical or verbal does not get a woman far in court even with a medical report because the Saudi judges tend to believe that she probably did something to provoke it. The only proof that will absolve the woman and get her treated favorably is one of three; proof that the husband is a drug addict, has AIDS or being a daughter of a VIP. Otherwise the process is stressful, expensive and might lead to her never seeing her children again. In one case the judge and his assistants demanded from the wife that she detail her husband’s performance in bed. Another woman had to pay her dowry back in full after more than a decade of marriage and four children. Some of those years she financially supported her then husband and yet she still had to give back the money he spent on her as a young bride and give up child custody completely. To rub salt into injury, she was hushed in court while listening to the guy tell everyone there including her father and brothers how horny she was and that she wouldn’t be doing this unless she had someone else in mind to marry.

saudiwoman.me...

ya, lovely system....

by the way, if my comment was off topic, it's only because yours was???

He should attack her for that - she was an enabler as Bill sexually assaulted women.

Hillary Clinton: Monica Lewinsky a “narcissistic loony toon”

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 07:27 PM
link   

oh so...
he's hired hundreds of workers to do work for them who didn't meet his expectations...

www.usatoday.com...

and oh, ya....
KIDS

Popick claimed the Trump campaign failed to allow the group to set up a table to sell CDs at a rally and then, after making a trek from Florida to Des Moines, Iowa, canceled the Freedom Kids' scheduled performance. He said the Trump campaign never made the situation right and that it was worth legal action.
"This is the way they played us," he said. "They can only ignore us for so long."
He threatened to sue in late July, when he recounted the story in full to CNN. Popick said he believes the case will go to trial, although his lawyer said, "These types of things should be settled."

www.cnn.com...

I'm sorry but weather or not the guy will pay those our gov't contracts with more relevant the sexual plays of bill clinton! especially to those that it contracts with...

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 07:31 PM
link   

oh so...
he's hired hundreds of workers to do work for them who didn't meet his expectations...

www.usatoday.com...

and oh, ya....
KIDS

Popick claimed the Trump campaign failed to allow the group to set up a table to sell CDs at a rally and then, after making a trek from Florida to Des Moines, Iowa, canceled the Freedom Kids' scheduled performance. He said the Trump campaign never made the situation right and that it was worth legal action.
"This is the way they played us," he said. "They can only ignore us for so long."
He threatened to sue in late July, when he recounted the story in full to CNN. Popick said he believes the case will go to trial, although his lawyer said, "These types of things should be settled."

www.cnn.com...

I'm sorry but weather or not the guy will pay those our gov't contracts with more relevant the sexual plays of bill clinton! especially to those that it contracts with...

We need someone who doesn't pay if the expectations aren't met - the VA Hospitals for example.

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 07:50 PM
link   

??? the source from the story seems to be one person...
and it doesn't really paint that bad of a picture of hillary...

The papers offer a look at Hillary Clinton’s mindset through some of the most difficult parts of her husband’s presidency, including the Monica Lewinsky scandal. According to the friend, Diane Blair -- a political science professor whose papers were donated to the University of Arkansas Special Collections library – Hillary Clinton credited Bill Clinton with trying to break away from Lewinsky, whom she called a “narcissistic loony toon.”

and who knows, I certainly don't maybe that is a fitting description of monica....

www.cbsnews.com...

no where in that article does it indicate that she was an enabler, and, she is not the first women who's called their husband's mistress mean names. It's probably quite common, even for us normal folks who don't have to deal with the stress and headaches of the media circus and all the other headaches of being the first lady. wonder what newt gringrich's wife called his mistress in her private conversations with friends, or any of the high ranking congressmen that took the fall when their sexual misadventures became public knowledge.

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 08:02 PM
link   
So many disobedient wives to stone. So little time.

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 08:04 PM
link   

??? the source from the story seems to be one person...
and it doesn't really paint that bad of a picture of hillary...

The papers offer a look at Hillary Clinton’s mindset through some of the most difficult parts of her husband’s presidency, including the Monica Lewinsky scandal. According to the friend, Diane Blair -- a political science professor whose papers were donated to the University of Arkansas Special Collections library – Hillary Clinton credited Bill Clinton with trying to break away from Lewinsky, whom she called a “narcissistic loony toon.”

and who knows, I certainly don't maybe that is a fitting description of monica....

www.cbsnews.com...

no where in that article does it indicate that she was an enabler, and, she is not the first women who's called their husband's mistress mean names. It's probably quite common, even for us normal folks who don't have to deal with the stress and headaches of the media circus and all the other headaches of being the first lady. wonder what newt gringrich's wife called his mistress in her private conversations with friends, or any of the high ranking congressmen that took the fall when their sexual misadventures became public knowledge.

I could dig up plenty more examples of this if you like? Do you want me to do that? Do you want to see how instead of confronting her husband she instead attacked all the victims? Hence enabling Bill to Rape Women? Do you really want to defend that?

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 08:08 PM
link   

not invested in the stock market either huh??

no ira's or retirement accounts either??

my son was in the navy and they were about to retire his ship. they were told that they would be getting a brand new ship!! well, the time came and went a couple of times if my memory is right but I don't think they ever got the new ship although they did finally retire the old one. it seems that they built some of the boat with the blueprints upside down. and when all was said and done, some of the tables were kind of hanging from the roof and other oddities.

but weather you think it's a good thing or a bad, the business the gov't does through these contracts is has a pretty big influence on our economy. it provides some decent paying jobs, infuses needed cash into many communities, and most of the time, it comes with a few strings attached the the gov't sees a providing a positive outcome in the community.
at the moment, I think our economy is pretty much dependent on that money in way too many ways to just start refusing to pay some of them in half witted ways.

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Your financial situation is your own - I really don't care what your situation is. I don't have the slightest idea what your point about the boat was, but if they built it wrong they shouldn't get paid. Your thinking is how we end up 20 Trillion in debt with a bad infrastructure.

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Do you want to see how instead of confronting her husband she instead attacked all the victims?

and this isn't a usual reaction for many women who find out about their husband's affairs?
go ahead, post your links.
but, understand something here.
there's plenty of women who are being physically abused by their husband and "enabling" them also. they will make up excuses, heck even blame themselves. maybe it's a psychological quirk, don't know. so, if all you have is stories showing us that she was in that psychological rut during the time, don't bother. it's a marital problem which for anybody else would have been, should have been, a personal matter.

www.telegraph.co.uk...

by the way, if you believe this story, well, that isn't enabling...

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 08:52 PM
link   

it might be how we get into debt up to our necks, and like I said, weather you thinks it's good or bad.. (actually, I think it was a bad mistake) it is what we got at the moment. our gov't has it's hands in just about everything, giving contracts to their friends, overpaying for the goods and services, and, not really caring about the quality, or weather or not the good's were ever delivered. we need to change the situation, but, we need to do it in a sane manner. trumps method of just not paying after the product or service is delivered if he feels like it just doesn't sound like the best method to go. too much money involved, and too many employees would be affected, I think after the first few times, we'd see the stocks of some companies tank if we cut what is basically a form of corporate welfare. they don't what the quality is, or even if it even gets delivered, it's creating or sustaining jobs, it's propping up communities, it portraying a better picture of the economy for us to see. that is all they care about, especially if it's going to the community that contains the voters that they are hoping support them when it's election time!

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 10:03 AM
link   

it might be how we get into debt up to our necks, and like I said, weather you thinks it's good or bad.. (actually, I think it was a bad mistake) it is what we got at the moment. our gov't has it's hands in just about everything, giving contracts to their friends, overpaying for the goods and services, and, not really caring about the quality, or weather or not the good's were ever delivered. we need to change the situation, but, we need to do it in a sane manner. trumps method of just not paying after the product or service is delivered if he feels like it just doesn't sound like the best method to go. too much money involved, and too many employees would be affected, I think after the first few times, we'd see the stocks of some companies tank if we cut what is basically a form of corporate welfare. they don't what the quality is, or even if it even gets delivered, it's creating or sustaining jobs, it's propping up communities, it portraying a better picture of the economy for us to see. that is all they care about, especially if it's going to the community that contains the voters that they are hoping support them when it's election time!

No, the system needs a shock - that's the only way things will change.

Trump will get it done. HRC is business as usual.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join