It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Praised Saudi Arabia's Sharia Law for Making It Easy for Men to Get Divorced

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 10:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: kruphix

Yes, seems like the candidate all those good Christians can get behind. And I don't really see how he thinks he has the moral high ground to go after Hillary Clinton for her husband having affairs.

That's the thing right there.

If you're gonna throw mud, don't be standing in it.

Bill & Hill stayed married. Their marriage seems to be stronger then ever.

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 10:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Annee

and, of course, using bill's actions against her like that would seem to indicate that she is somehow at least partially responsible and therefore shares the blame for bill's actions..
just like wives one and two in his own wives are to blame for his actions..
wouldn't it???

edit on 1-10-2016 by dawnstar because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 10:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar

and, of course, using bill's actions against her like that would seem to indicate that she is somehow at least partially responsible and therefore shares the blame for bill's actions..
just like wives one and two in his own wives are to blame for his actions..
wouldn't it???

Oh yeah. Blame the wife or in Trump's case wives.

I just think this is a stupid road for Trump to go down, but hope he does.

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Can you imagine Trump's campaign team flipping out over all of this!!!

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 10:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: WilburnRoach

I sure would be.

Marriage, infidelity, etc is not a road he should go down.

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 10:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

I sure would be.

I bet he will even if there screaming at him not too. I bet there will be more departures from his campaign. How dare Hillary beat Trump in a debate, he only knows one way to respond. We are witnessing it.

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 11:02 AM
link   

I mentioned some of the high powered republicans that fell during the impeachment process. there were more who had their dirty laundry put out to air that I didn't mention.
I kind of wonder it this was good ole clinton retaliation at work.
I have a feeling that sexual misconduct and marital indiscretions are rampant among washington, and it's really quite humiliating for the nation when they play this game against each other. so, no, I don't hope trump is that stupid.
but even considering using this against the wife that was cheated on, as if she shares in bill's shame says alot about his character!

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 11:03 AM
link   

I sure would be.

I bet he will even if there screaming at him not too. I bet there will be more departures from his campaign. How dare Hillary beat Trump in a debate, he only knows one way to respond. We are witnessing it.

I think he will and hope he does.

I've yet to comprehend how Trump thinks he comes from such a high moral standing.

He brings it up all the time.

If you repeat something enough times you actually believe it - - or something like that.

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 11:06 AM
link   
If I was Hillary I would tell Trump to talk to Bill. Anyone think he will go there?

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 11:11 AM
link   
a reply to: WilburnRoach

no, but I think bill might if trump actually drags out all that mess against his wife.

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 11:12 AM
link   

I mentioned some of the high powered republicans that fell during the impeachment process. there were more who had their dirty laundry put out to air that I didn't mention.
I have a feeling that sexual misconduct and marital indiscretions are rampant among washington, and it's really quite humiliating for the nation when they play this game against each other. so, no, I don't hope trump is that stupid.
but even considering using this against the wife that was cheated on, as if she shares in bill's shame says alot about his character!

Power/political marriages have been around forever. Almost all, if not all, our presidents had affairs.

Why people marry is no one else's business. Marriage is defined by those in it. Not outsiders.

Bill & Hill seem to have a very special commitment to each other. So what if its not about sex.

Bill Clinton was just too "people popular" - - he had to be brought down.

Millions of tax payer money spent - - NOT because Bill Clinton sold America to Russia, or committed some other political crime - - but, because he had sex.

STUPID!

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Power/political marriages have been around forever. Almost all, if not all, our presidents had affairs.

Why people marry is no one else's business. Marriage is defined by those in it. Not outsiders.

Bill & Hill seem to have a very special commitment to each other. So what if its not about sex.

Millions of tax payer money spent - - NOT because Bill Clinton sold America to Russia, or committed some other political crime - - but, because he had sex.

STUPID!

They are both liars - The American People are tired of Liars. He lied and was called out for it.

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 11:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Steak

Read your post and thought you meant both Clinton and Trump. That made sense.

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 12:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

Read your post and thought you meant both Clinton and Trump. That made sense.

You need to work on comprehension.

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 12:13 PM
link   
If this trainwreck becomes POTUS..will will learn more about his many secret crushes to be sure.

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Not really because I soon realized what you meant but the first impression was also true.
edit on 1-10-2016 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 12:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Steak

STUPID!

They are both liars - The American People are tired of Liars. He lied and was called out for it.

Name one politician that doesn't tell you what you want to hear.

Is your personal life part of your job?

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 12:44 PM
link   
weather or not hillary's husband lies is as relevant as weather or not trump's wife lies...
we have to go back to trump and hillary and their character.
I know hillary lies, wish she wouldn't but she is..
trump on the other hand seems to be the king of lies. I mean, the only was the statement: "you've been fighting isis all your life" could not be a lie is if you were talking to a young child living in the middle east!!

so what's his reasoning for bringing in the whole lewinski fiasco? can we bring out trump's wife, and his second wife out and ask them how they were treated by the previous wives while he was married to them? can we ask them just what kind of lies he told to cover up his affairs?
no, of course not, that would be taboo!!!

edit on 1-10-2016 by dawnstar because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Interesting the left seems to have a problem with Sharia Law - yet wants to bring hundreds of thousands of muslim refugees into the country.

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 12:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Steak
Interesting the left seems to have a problem with Sharia Law - yet wants to bring hundreds of thousands of muslim refugees into the country.

Sharia Law is no different then the Amish, Jews, etc other religions having their own laws.

The Amish and certain Jewish sects have had their own laws for generations - - - without any issues affecting those who do not choose to abide by those laws.

Sharia Law is a choice that goes along with a belief. It is not forced on non-believers in America.

And it does not override US laws.

edit on 1-10-2016 by Annee because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join