It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pakistan threatens to DESTROY India with nuclear bomb

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 06:24 AM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

They do a fine job of speaking for themselves..

God I hate religion.. It uses the feeble minded individual as a tool..

When will humans be smarter? We've given ourselves plenty of time.

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 06:29 AM
link   
Threats to keep the world in fear.. I think that we have survived any nuclear attack is because something doesn't let us go through with this and disables before it ever goes up .

Governments know imo, look at the Falcon 9 that has being disabled who says it wasn't carrying nuclear parts that could be used for war ?

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 06:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Profusion

Okay, Pakistan can do whatever they like, but that wont make my wife being less jerk anyway.

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 06:36 AM
link   
So what we in the UK are safe. Our nukes ensure we are safe. The pro nuke people keep telling us this. If we renew Trident we will be safe from nukes.......Oh wait a minute.......fallout from over there........

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 06:43 AM
link   
the article never mentioend nukes, " the US mentioned they have Nukes" but pakistan did not threaten with nukes in this link. Its the Sun aswell , im suprised people stil lread the sun.

they have had tensions for so long and always threaten each other.

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 07:00 AM
link   
Imo this is serious, not just rhetoric back and forth about "possibly" using nukes:

The sudden escalation of tensions between India and Pakistan has triggered the evacuation of 1000 villages along the international border in six districts of Punjab, either fully or partially. Reports said thousands of people were on the move. Union home minister Rajnath Singh spoke to Punjab chief minister Parkash Singh Badal on the phone in the morning and requested him to immediately start evacuation within 10 km of the border.

Badal called an emergency meeting with the chief secretary and the director-general of police and issued orders to deputy commissioners (DCs) and senior superintendents of police (SSPs) to oversee the evacuation in the border districts of Ferozepur, Fazilka, Amritsar, Tarn Taran, Gurdaspur and Pathankot.

The Beating the Retreat ceremony held every day at the Attari-Wagah border was called off Thursday and Lt Gen Surinder Singh, the GoC-in-C of the Western Command, visited forward locations in Gurdaspur and Amritsar.

The state government of Punjab has cancelled holidays for its employees till further orders. People in Gurdaspur and Pathankot districts have been told not to switch on their lights or use any electronic gadgets at night. Sources said it was likely the Punjab State Power Corporation would cut electricity to border villages Thursday night.

Source

There has been alot of chatter on Twitter about this threat too. I hope that cooler heads will prevail. Because if they don't, nuclear war will happen. And I thought Russia and the U.S. would be first.

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 07:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: lSkrewloosel
the article never mentioend nukes, " the US mentioned they have Nukes" but pakistan did not threaten with nukes in this link. Its the Sun aswell , im suprised people stil lread the sun.

they have had tensions for so long and always threaten each other.

This one, unfortunately, does:

PAKISTAN’S Defence Minister has threatened to “destroy” India – after India said on Thursday it had carried out “surgical strikes” on suspected militants preparing to infiltrate from Pakistan-ruled Kashmir. The strikes, which were a response to shots fired across the de facto border through the disputed Himalayan territory, could lead to a military escalation between the two nuclear-armed neighbours – risking a ceasefire agreed in 2003.

Tensions have been heightened since an attack on an Indian military base in Kashmir earlier this month, which left 18 soldiers dead.

Both countries claim Kashmir in full, but rule separate parts – and have fought three wars over Kashmir since gaining independence from Britain in 1947.

Responding to India’s latest strikes, Defence Minister Khawaja Asif said: “We will destroy India if it dares to impose war on us.

Pakistan army is fully prepared to answer any misadventure of India. “We have not made atomic device to display in a showcase. “If a such a situation arises we will use it and eliminate India.

[url=https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/1883306/pakistan-threatens-to-destroy-india-with-nuclear-bomb-as-atomic-enemies-edge-to-the-brink-of-war/]Source[/u rl]

I know that you expressed concerns about The Sun, but with other sources out there (inc. the other one I just posted, and chatter on Twitter), I believe this threat is real.
edit on 30-9-2016 by dianajune because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-9-2016 by dianajune because: For some reason the link is not showing up the way it should. Can't figure out why

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 07:30 AM
link   
Well,nuclear war is inevitable,all we can do is hope it happens a long time from now.After Iran gives Hezbollah a couple a few years down the road...Insanity seems to be spreading awful fast all over the world,hope they hurry and get a colony on Mars up and working fast,lol.

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 07:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheFlyOnTheWall

This is Islam again. just so everyone knows..

This is such a false and simple comment that it is almost not worth responding to.

The dispute between Pakistan and India, while originating with the establishment of both countries and the large migration between them, is now mostly centered on political disagreements and resources.

While Pakistan sees itself as an Islamic State, it is misguided to claim that they are representing Islam when they are, in reality, only representing themselves and their state interests in political disputes.

Here's a simple video which is worth watching, but i encourage further research:

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 09:29 AM
link   
a reply to: daaskapital

I respect you wanting to change my mind but Pakistan (today) is a direct result of Islam's incompatibility with India. The recent strife and saber rattling is because Islamic factions in Pakistan attacked India recently killing 17 Indian soldiers. India retaliated back which leads to this thread and Pakistan's threat. But let's not forget the history...
themuslimissue.wordpress.com...

This is just more ongoing crap from the religion of peace

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 10:53 AM
link   
a reply to: dianajune

thanks for the additiona linfo. Poor indians, such a peacefull bunch, i know they have tensions with pakistan but nukes is too much. Dunn owhy US dont jump when they say nukes. But its spreading islam which they want. sad times at the moment

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 10:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: imsoconfused

should we be concerned?

No, I mean we cant do anything about it. Back to my Seinfeld re-runs.

What if its the episode where they go to India for a wedding, we can always remember india in a good way

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 11:33 AM
link   
You are also talking about 2 of the most populous nations on earth

India 1.326B (could easily be the next superpower) 2nd
pakistan 192M 6th

and yes this has been on and off for decades now.
edit on 30-9-2016 by johnb because: .

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Meh, this is nothing new. They've hated each other since post-British India borders went up. It'd be news if they didn't threaten each other til kingdom come.

I'm surprised the small population freaks aren't all over this like flies on feces. It's like a wet dream scenario for them, to drastically reduce a billion+ population like that.

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 12:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: haman10

Yeah cause Christianity has never threatened to Nuke a country . the sole user of Nukes is an ISLAMIC country against Japan .

end this bigoted behavior pls, brother . Pakistan is a country, US is another one .

Actions of entities and counties don't have anything to do with religion . if they did, i can't imagine why Islam would be more violent than any other religion . WW1 and WW2 are evidence to my words .

He is allowed to hate Islam Just as much as they are allowed to hate Jews.

Islam calling someone a bigot is a little bit funny .
You didn't understand what i said m8 . you can hate Islam or muslims all you want .

I just said that Pakistan =/= Islam . US =/= Christianity . i hope you can understand this simple fact .

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance
a reply to: haman10

Christianity has never threatened to nuke a country.

Christianity does not have any nukes.

Amen to that . thats exactly what i said though :

"Actions of entities and counties don't have anything to do with religion . "

you should have quoted this brother/sis (TheFlyOnTheWall) when he/she said :

"This is Islam again. just so everyone knows.."

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 12:56 PM
link   
a reply to: haman10

"Actions of entities and counties don't have anything to do with religion . "

Is this a true statement? Specifically, is this 'always' a true statement? The top three reasons that come to mind regarding war are 1. Economy 2. Territory 3. Religion and not in that order. I would actually place Religion at number 1 historically.

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 12:58 PM
link   

www.telegraph.co.uk...

Both India and Pakistan have been threatening nuclear war for years.

Scary saber rattling if you ask me though.

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 01:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker
a reply to: imsoconfused

Yea, remember how terrorism is worst than it was in the eighties?

Edit: it's not.

I grew up in the 80s.. Yeah it is.

I also grew up in the 80's. The world is a much scarier place now than it ever was back then. Nuclear war with the Soviets was little more than one of those background doomsday scenarios, about on the same level as a meteor destroying the earth.

Terrorism is really here, now, and people really do get killed.

I guess I'm not too worried about India & Pakistan. But if it starts to go sideways, that might change...

ETA: As someone else mentioned, I'm sure China is less than thrilled with the idea of a nuclear war happening right next door. And they're sure to make sure both India & Pakistan know this.
edit on 30-9-2016 by AndyFromMichigan because: mention China

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Seems to make the threat more real huh?

It would very much depend on which brand of Islam is talking. Some I would be very concerned to hear this coming from, but others are no more worrisome than hearing any other person talk idly about nuking someone.

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 01:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mousygretchen
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Silly! Radical Islam represents Allah and Mohammed,

And India is Hindu! Completely different. -.-

No. Muslims conquered a good chunk of India at one time. It was the Mughal Empire, but there were Muslims in India even before that trading. They were Persian Muslims and during that time, a lot of Indians were converted to Islam because they treated the native Hindus worse than dirt.

So to this day India carries a significant Muslim population particularly along the northern edge of the country. Overall about 15% of the country is Muslim.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join