It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump Attacks Hillary Clinton For Failing D.C. Bar Exam

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 06:11 AM
link   

Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump used a surprise stop in Chicago Wednesday to target Hillary Clinton for failing the bar exam in Washington D.C. years ago and claimed he would be "the greatest president for jobs that God has ever created."

“Hillary Clinton, who I happen to believe is grossly incompetent, by the way, I just feel she’s grossly incompetent,” Trump said at Chicago’s Polish National Alliance, “Hillary Clinton is going to increase taxes and she didn’t pass her bar exam in Washington, D.C. A lot of people don’t know that.”
Source

[sarcasm]I think the next debate should just consist of the candidates throwing insults at each other and questioning each other's personal histories.[/sarcasm]

I want to get back to the version of Earth where U.S. presidential candidates are dignified. Who cares what a woman who is nearly seventy years old did when she was in her twenties? I think attacks like this make both candidates look bad.

It's very juvenile, and it's driving me crazy. What's wrong with these people?
edit on 29-9-2016 by Profusion because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 06:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Profusion

i dont think there is anything wrong with these people. Americans decided to put these two figures for presidencey. So the question is really "what wrong with the american people"

Hillary is so courrupt and the email scandal. but people still think she should be a leader that leads by example.
then theres trump. he is just trump.

when YOU the people vote these people through, its You the people that should be blamed
edit on ThursdaythkThu, 29 Sep 2016 06:15:57 -0500America/Chicago4Thursday2016201657 by lSkrewloosel because: (no reason given)

edit on ThursdaythkThu, 29 Sep 2016 06:16:17 -0500America/Chicago4Thursday2016201617 by lSkrewloosel because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 06:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Profusion

Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump used a surprise stop in Chicago Wednesday to target Hillary Clinton for failing the bar exam in Washington D.C. years ago and claimed he would be "the greatest president for jobs that God has ever created."

“Hillary Clinton, who I happen to believe is grossly incompetent, by the way, I just feel she’s grossly incompetent,” Trump said at Chicago’s Polish National Alliance, “Hillary Clinton is going to increase taxes and she didn’t pass her bar exam in Washington, D.C. A lot of people don’t know that.”
Source

[sarcasm]I think the next debate should just consist of the candidates throwing insults at each other and questioning each other's personal histories.[/sarcasm]

I want to get back to the version of Earth where U.S. presidential candidates are dignified. Who cares what a woman who is nearly seventy years old did when she was in her twenties? I think attacks like this make both candidates look bad.

Ifor he was using that as a starting point to show a long trail of issues then I would say it's valid. If just using it singularly and solely to throw mud then yeah....what you said.

Either way....no respect from either side is what I see and it gets old. If I want to see stuff like that, I'll get cable and watch "reality" TV shows...

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 07:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

Source

Ifor he was using that as a starting point to show a long trail of issues then I would say it's valid. If just using it singularly and solely to throw mud then yeah....what you said.

Either way....no respect from either side is what I see and it gets old. If I want to see stuff like that, I'll get cable and watch "reality" TV shows...

Like the one Donnie was on?
If you start from THERE, you'd understand why you're in this mess.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 07:36 AM
link   
Libs think it's relevant to bring up anything trivial and mundane from Trump's past , get offended immediately if anything from Hillary's past is mentioned.

Pretty much sums up the election.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 07:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: CigaretteByrnes

Source

Well...one of our best Presidents ever was an actor and there have been quite a few in different offices in the country so being on a reality show doesn't mean much to me.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 07:59 AM
link   
Yeah, it's okay for Hillary to run a multi-million dollar advertising campaign comparing Trump to some sexist, corrupt, Hitler, but GAWD FORBID Trump to do the same dame thing!!

Pot...meet kettle!

Oh wait, the pot and the kettle are both black...must mean I'm some kinda' racist then, right?

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 08:08 AM
link   

Lots of people fail at least once. At least Hillary was smart enough to take it and pass... Trump's academic past and intellectual present pales in comparison to Hillary's!
edit on 9/29/2016 by Benevolent Heretic because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 08:09 AM
link   
The best America can come up with .

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 08:10 AM
link   
Have you watched any newer television shows lately? Everything on today is about people acting anything but dignified. People thrive on all the turmoil In the world.

Idiocracy is coming true.
Brawndo!
It's got $&!& ya need!

Any politicians wanting elected better fling poo or they will be overlooked.
The times have changed.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Source

Well...one of our best Presidents ever was an actor and there have been quite a few in different offices in the country so being on a reality show doesn't mean much to me.

Sure, I hear you. And Reagan was a decent President, albeit one whose health (particularly mental) affected the tail end of his Presidency.

As far as being an "entertainer" in politics, it's a tough one. Some were seemingly made for it (Sonny Bono maybe, Reagan) and others running for more, uh, personal reasons. Donald Trump is in the latter category. And he's been lifted up to where he is because most people support "the guy from TV" over the lady whom the other "guys on TV" spend their time talking # about. With this election, your brain may explode if you think too much but is even more dangerous if you think too little.

You seem smart. You should know this.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 08:30 AM
link   

It was a sign of things to come when Hillary was a young lawyer, she was incompetent, a liar and deceiving, let no forget unethical, after she became a lawyer, to top that with been fired by one of the biggest law firm in Washington at the time.

Hillary the lawyer then is not different from Hillary the presidential candidate of today.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 10:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Benevolent Heretic

Lots of people fail at least once. At least Hillary was smart enough to take it and pass... Trump's academic past and intellectual present pales in comparison to Hillary's!

And Hillary wrote about in her book. She disclosed it herself.

Failing the DC Bar exam in 1973?...Honestly it says more about Trump's desperation than Hillary's competency.

www.newsmax.com...

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 10:34 AM
link   

....no respect from either side is what I see and it gets old. If I want to see stuff like that, I'll get cable and watch "reality" TV shows...

How do you respect Trump in a debate?

Trump doesn't even respect himself in a debate.

He's just the same blowhard, thin skinned, egomaniac, bully, he always is.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 10:39 AM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

It was a sign of things to come when Hillary was a young lawyer, she was incompetent, a liar and deceiving, let no forget unethical, after she became a lawyer, to top that with been fired by one of the biggest law firm in Washington at the time.

Hillary was not fired from the law firm. That is a false internet meme.

Hillary the lawyer then is not different from Hillary the presidential candidate of today.

She's completely different.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Source

I HIGHLY disagree, from looking at the long term effects of his policies (Trickle Down Economics, War on Drugs escalation, deregulating banks, etc) that that man was one of our best Presidents ever. More like middle of the road at best.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 10:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: jjkenobi
Libs think it's relevant to bring up anything trivial and mundane from Trump's past , get offended immediately if anything from Hillary's past is mentioned.

Not passing the bar on your first try is not unusual. Actually, 226 applicants in her group failed it.

She took the Arkansas one about the same time, which she passed. So, she moved to Arkansas to be with Bill.

She never had reason to go back and retake the DC one.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 10:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

Hillary was not fired.

That's a false story.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 10:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: jjkenobi

I find the fact that she did not pass the Bar Exam in DC in 1973 "trivial".

I do not find a long and consistent history of racism, bigotry, corruption and dishonesty "trivial".

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 10:47 AM
link   
nm
edit on 29-9-2016 by Annee because: (no reason given)

<<   2 >>

join