It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How Much Damage Did the Debate Do to Donald Trump?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 10:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bloodydagger

originally posted by: Trueman
Zero damage to Trump. It was all fake. Next round the host will go after Hillary same way he did with Trump.

Yep, I expect the next debate will put Hillary on Trial just like the first debate put Trump on Trial.

Every time Trump clearly loses at something...it's rigged, fake or someone else's fault.

I guess "personal accountability" is yet one more principle that the GOP has abandoned.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 10:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Indigo5

Its clear as day that the first debate was slanted in Hillary's favor. Plain and simple. End of story. Only Leftist, Liberals and Snowflakes say otherwise.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Not much... but then most of the debates are worthless, but even if it actually matters it wasnt the last debate so negligible damage. If he isnt better prepared for the next, or if pence face plants then the damage will be serious.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 10:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bloodydagger

Its clear as day that the first debate was slanted in Hillary's favor. Plain and simple. End of story. Only Leftist, Liberals and Snowflakes say otherwise.

It was clear as day that Trump went full-on mentally-handicapped in the first debate. Only Right Wingers, Trump Apologists and Racists/Bigots say otherwise.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 11:11 AM
link   

I concur.

Hillary came across as reasonable and diplomatic, while Trump came across as an arrogant babeling fool who can't listen and can't keep his mouth shut, yet the Trump faithful refuse to accept Trump lost it, and then cry rigged debate, go figure....

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 01:29 PM
link   
At first, I thought Trump did poorly, but after rewatching some segments, where he was allowed to finish and stay on subject, he got the message across, even if he lacked in some spots.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 03:22 PM
link   
While the public may have their opinion, Trump himself knew it was a disaster for him. He immediately did an unprecedented (for debate) run to the spin room, went directly home after the debate without attending any after-debate events, and on his way to his car after the debate.....

Donald Trump Has Post Debate Mental Breakdown, FREAKS OUT On Live TV

Thanks to Kellyanne Conway, the reporter did get her question answered by Conway, but that was after Trump grabbed her arm and pushed her phone. Then after that occurrence the video hows his anger accompanied by more physical grabbing and hand gesturing. Family trying to calm him down. Campaign officials seem caught off guard by his behavior.

ETA there is a video at the link. Youtube has one also.
edit on 29-9-2016 by desert because: ETA

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 06:38 PM
link   

HIS style?

Running against Mrs. Half Are Irredeemable Deplorables and Half Are Just Desperate. But that's not a division of anything or at all condescending to anyone on either side of that divide ...

And I could go on.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join