It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2016 Presidential Debate Prediction

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 06:23 PM
link   
I don't make too many predictions. But I do have psychic powers and for this time only. . . . .I will show them to the world.

Tonight (you won't have to wait long) things will change the way we look at politicians.

The debate will start normally enough, but quickly turn into a war of words. Goaded by the audience, Hillary will kick Donald in the groin. Fortunately, Donald has small hands so her kick will be ineffective. He will then throat-punch her in response.

But she will dodge the blow and cough out a green blob of phlegm that will momentarily blind Donald so she can reach a katana that she had hidden in her diaper.

Never bring a knife to a gun fight.

Donald will shoot it out of her hands with his illegally concealed firearm and they will both fall to the floor, biting and kicking and tearing at each other.

Lester Holt will help Hillary by kicking Donald in the head.

Both will die as a result of their injuries.

Gary Johnson and Dr. Stein will step in and rule America with reason and sanity.

A new era will be born. Unicorns will come out of hiding and the world will be at peace.

(except the Middle East, they're all ####ed up there)

Thus my prediction.

I am a prophet.

This is my prophecy.

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Bigfoots(bigfeet?) will ride the unicorns out of the woods.

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 06:26 PM
link   
I'm going to watch the Trump vs Clinton live on channel 4 at 1:45am and see what happens.

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 06:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
I don't make too many predictions. But I do have psychic powers and for this time only. . . . .I will show them to the world.

Tonight (you won't have to wait long) things will change the way we look at politicians.

The debate will start normally enough, but quickly turn into a war of words. Goaded by the audience, Hillary will kick Donald in the groin. Fortunately, Donald has small hands so her kick will be ineffective. He will then throat-punch her in response.

But she will dodge the blow and cough out a green blob of phlegm that will momentarily blind Donald so she can reach a katana that she had hidden in her diaper.

Never bring a knife to a gun fight.

Donald will shoot it out of her hands with his illegally concealed firearm and they will both fall to the floor, biting and kicking and tearing at each other.

Lester Holt will help Hillary by kicking Donald in the head.

Both will die as a result of their injuries.

Gary Johnson and Dr. Stein will step in and rule America with reason and sanity.

A new era will be born. Unicorns will come out of hiding and the world will be at peace.

(except the Middle East, they're all ####ed up there)

Thus my prediction.

I am a prophet.

This is my prophecy.

You forgot the appearance by Kanye stating that he has started another party and is now on the ballot and because of the death of the only two candidates he is now supreme being almighty.

link   
Hold on,how does his small hands protect him from a Hillary groin kick?

Surely small hands would lessen his blocking chance

I'm kind of hoping your post comes true would be TV gold

link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

I predict a movie of the week based on this circus

And the end of the world some time around Novemberish

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 06:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Whereismypassword

I'm kind of hoping your post comes true would be TV gold

Think about it

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Roll on Prophet DB,

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 06:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Kayne gets stuck in Kim's rear when she accidently sits on him.

He is never heard from again.

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 06:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Whereismypassword

BECAUSE (sigh) "You know what they say about a man with small hands!" --Marco Rubio

But I gotta tell ya. Anyone who can produce someone who looks like Ivanka has no worries about small hands.

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Kayne gets stuck in Kim's rear when she accidently sits on him.

He is never heard from again.

Before or after she pauses to take a selfie with Clinton and Trump's bodies for Twitter?

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 06:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

You forgot the appearance by Kanye stating that he has started another party and is now on the ballot and because of the death of the only two candidates he is now supreme being almighty.

Jesus, yet another God gone West.

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 06:37 PM
link   

During.

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 06:40 PM
link   

During.

Ha...like the SouthPark Martha Stewart episode where they make a Turkey with KY and eat it from the wrong end....love it!

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 06:50 PM
link   
President comacho, '16

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 06:52 PM
link   
You mean, it really will look kinda like this:

I think in the end, it will turn out that Indepenence Day was prophecy and Bill Pullman will have to save our bacon. Let's be real, Randy Quaid actually is crazy enough to be that character, too.
edit on 26-9-2016 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 06:53 PM
link   
All Hail Eris!!

Hillary screeches, my ears bleed...

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 06:55 PM
link   

What? No Gifs?
I think there's gonna be a lot of Drunk while posting going on tonight. I've laughed so much already at these threads comments.

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 06:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: EchoesInTime

What? No Gifs?
I think there's gonna be a lot of Drunk while posting going on tonight. I've laughed so much already at these threads comments.

Oh, we're supposed to be doing this drunk?

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 06:58 PM
link   
I'm predicting a scripted "debate," between two life long acquaintances that pretend and peddle the illusion that they are "enemies," by means of loaded questions and a controlled "debate flow."

I suspect little substance will be offered and will instead devolve into a jokingly awful debacle of memes and pop culture references.

Thankfully I will be working so I won't have time to listen or hear about the sheer ridiculousness that comes of this.

What a shame it is to be an American and have these two asshats "represent us the people."

<<   2  3  4 >>

join