It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama used pseudonym in emails with Clinton

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Let's hear your theory...that is what we are all here for...

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Let's hear your theory...that is what we are all here for...

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 10:06 AM
link   
a reply to: daveinats

Made my own thread: Obama involvement just distraction re:Hillary emails?

Although, we've determined my original theory (the "who" part at least) probably doesn't pan out, but it still raises the issue of the paragraph in question and what the implications are for what happened. Check it out, I'd love to hear your thoughts!

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 09:07 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

It seems logical that the president would have an alias email address to use if he knew he'd be sending messages to an unsecure server. Why in the world would he use an official email address to a private server for State business?

What's far more likely is that it was an attempt to circumvent the Freedom of Information Act, since it is obviously far harder to access emails sent from a personal account using FOIA. Hence the pseudonym, in case Clinton's emails were ever released.

There might obviously have been a pre-arrangement between them over the pseudonym, but since when did anyone sending an email ever worry themselves about the server architecture that delivered it?

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 10:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical
Guys, give the sillyol gal a break, she's probably dizzy from all the spin Hillary's campaign has to pump out on a daily basis to keep up with the incessant drip of information that continues unabated.

Edumakated is wise and his suppositions make sense with the facts we have before us.

If Hillary slides into the White House on the road greased by Soros, she'll never face the music and we are in for some very dangerous days for the republic.

If Hillary becomes President the US is finished as a republic & a sovereign nation. I don't think most Americans understand what's at stake in this election.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join