It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama used pseudonym in emails with Clinton

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 07:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
a reply to: TheMalefactor

The issue is the "@clintonmail.com" or "[email protected]" vs "@stategov.com"

That would be hard to not recognize as a personal email address.

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 07:15 PM
link   
I am wondering why they would use the phrase found in this document:

"...the Hilary [sic] coverup [sic] operation..." when referring to a change in the data retention policy; which effectively was to delete older emails.

They said it was a joke.

This whole scenario has been a joke as far as I'm concerned.

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 09:43 PM
link   
9-24-2016

RE: stateofthenation2012.com...

Are all the allegations pointed out in this article entitled, "October Surprise Comes Early", pretty much meaningless, because there's no one in Congress who's willing to follow-up? Or, perhaps Congressional investigators are tired of being shot-down by everyone... from subpoenaed defendants, to the FBI, to the DOJ...and are just thinking, "Fuk it..Obama's going away, and if Hillary wins..she wins."

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 10:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: ghostrager
a reply to: jadedANDcynical
But, but......this can't be true. Obama himself said he didn't find out until everyone else did....he wouldn`t.....lie

President Obama only learned of Hillary Clinton's private email address use for official State Department business after a New York Times report, he told CBS News in an interview.

CBS News senior White House correspondent Bill Plante asked Mr. Obama when he learned about her private email system after his Saturday appearance in Selma, Alabama.

"The same time everybody else learned it through news reports," the president told Plante.

[url=http://www.cbsnews.com/news/obama-weighs-in-hillary-clinton-private-emails/]CBS News

Do you think obama sets up his own mail accounts? He, like everyone just click on the name and writes an e-mail. Why would he know what server it was going to? I do think he sent some stuff he doesn't want to get out to hillary though.

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 10:53 AM
link   
I guess this is Obama's inspiration:

No, Obama does not set up his own email service, he does indeed have staff that perform that function.

My question is why would he be using an alias to communicate with the Secretary of State outside of official government communication channels?

Does that not raise any red flags to anyone?

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Don't forget...Chelsea ALSO used a pseudonym: 'Diane Reynolds'.

Chelsea Clinton's secret identity

www.politico.com...

I wonder how many others.

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 11:13 AM
link   

I am wondering why they would use the phrase found in this document

they probably were taking the p!ss like when they emailed each other about her death on a plane crash.
its not as if judicial watch and their likes started this email nothingness last tuesday.

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 11:18 AM
link   
a reply to: stinkelbaum

its not as if judicial watch and their likes started this email nothingness last tuesday.

You're right, that would be Hillary who started it, and Obama who participated in it.

And as IAMTAT pointed out, Chelsea was also using a pseudonym, which begs the question of who else might have had an alias account?

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Just a show of hands who here has there real name and info on every account created???? I know that I have in the past used fake names and info when creating emails or log ins that I didn't want personally tied back to myself. Then again maybe I'm just overly paranoid or in league with the Obama club to regime of powa.....

But as we are on ATS and I personally haven't seen this great conspiracy mentioned as of yet....

What if the personal server was set up to by pass a shadow govt that pulls the strings of every President and politician in office? Obama has made moves that have upset many people in power, his disclosure of our nuclear arsenal for one comes to mind. Who better For him to collude with than Hillary, the wife of former president who was impeached for a bj?

While I'm not honestly advocating this stance, would it honestly surprise any one if some facets of that story were true? Would it not partially explain why Hillary was shoe horned into our next presidential candidate then had all of this come out of the wood works? It would also explain why she was not charged, making a person appear guilty as sin and letting them walk draws conclusions from everyone that they must be IN the power system that they are to CONNECTED and thusly EVIL.

Just having some fun before work but it is food for thought.

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 03:07 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 03:18 PM
link   
a reply to: crimsongod21

So you're saying they're really the good guys and are attempting to pull a fast one on the money behind nations?

Right, ok.

As to what Donald T Frog is trying to say, I'm not quite sure I take your meaning, but if you're attempting to >imply I'm some sort of mouthpiece, you're sorely mistaken.

(post by MasterPepe removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 03:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Indigo5

If the subject line is "Congratulations"...I doubt the content is about Nuclear Tests in Iran..

Maybe he was congratulating her on finally getting that pesky American ambassador to Kenya to resign.

You have GOT to read this!

In June 2012, the American ambassador to Kenya resigned days before an internal audit was released detailing his failure to “accept clear-cut U.S. Government decisions,” including those related to “the nonuse of commercial email for official government business, including Sensitive But Unclassified information.”

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 03:47 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Good point.
Another thought...Obama using a pseudonym on an email to the SOS for something covert...might use an innocuous title (Such as 'Congratulations') for the subject line, so as not to draw undo attention.

'Re: Covert Arms Shipments' as a subject line might draw more than cursory scrutiny.

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Why not? Could be... You know what they say" keep your friends close and enemy's closer, that would explain her forced nomination.

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Is this the only thread regarding the latest FBI documents?
I have a theory about something I came across while reading the 189 pages that I'd like to share but I wanted to make sure it hadn't been discussed somewhere else (I tried to use the search function but it appears overloaded with threads on this topic... I'm also new, so please go easy on me)

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 04:51 PM
link   
a reply to: lane24

It's a good a thread as any, I suppose though it is geared more directly toward Obama's pseudonym and why he may have been using that rather than official channels.

If it deals with a particular person, there might be a more appropriate thread.

As for being new, we all were at one time. As long as you're not obviously trolling you'll be well received; we're pretty friendly around here for the most part.

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 08:54 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 08:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Edumakated

This is hearsay, but...

Got a buddy with a clearance (not sure which). He was talking about Clinton before it was news - remember though, he has signed a NDA, meaning he could face jail if he discloses anything, but I've known him for awhile, and he was saying things like "She is a liar, etc" - before it was news. Then, upon release, he said - and this is slightly off from exact, as it was start of yearish - "I can not tell anything that I find out through work. News says she is a criminal and compulsive liar." - this was him telling me, that they do know, and he was NOT referencing the news. If he was, he wouldn't have used a disclaimer. Sounds like I am reading to much into it, but you gotta know the guy, and his normal diction.

So, I would say yes, they know she's a criminal, and you are probably right as to why it hasn't been pushed.

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Obama is up to his neck in a conspiracy to defraud and destroy America...along with the Clinton Cartel. I am so ashamed the DOJ and FBI have been found to be part of the problem and not the solution.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join