It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama used pseudonym in emails with Clinton

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:
(post by BlueJacket removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)
+3 more 
posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 08:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: ghostrager
a reply to: jadedANDcynical
But, but......this can't be true. Obama himself said he didn't find out until everyone else did....he wouldn`t.....lie

President Obama only learned of Hillary Clinton's private email address use for official State Department business after a New York Times report, he told CBS News in an interview.

CBS News senior White House correspondent Bill Plante asked Mr. Obama when he learned about her private email system after his Saturday appearance in Selma, Alabama.

"The same time everybody else learned it through news reports," the president told Plante.

[url=http://www.cbsnews.com/news/obama-weighs-in-hillary-clinton-private-emails/]CBS News

Bingo!!!!! Proof once again Obama lied. But nothing to see here, move along.

+5 more 
posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 08:43 PM
link   
She exposed the President with her unsecure server. They would have to prove Obama knew the address was unsecure otherwise it was just her end compromising the POTUS.

Obama may have to toss her under the bus after all.

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 08:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
Maybe this is why, or partially why, Obama never appointed a permanent IG during Hillary's tenure. He didn't want snoopers and people asking questions.

What was the pseudonym he used?

Don't know, and I doubt it will be released.

I think you've been right on about the lack of IG at State and that, in my mind, shows a high level of complicity of the executive branch to thwart any sort of consequence for whatever operations might be undertaken.

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 08:54 PM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

Obama may have to toss her under the bus after all.

Nah. From here to election day, every black person shot by police is another Trayvon Martin and "could have been his son".

Unfortunately, most of America would rather bicker about race relationships and the left wing will escalate it until elections.

Racism in America is now the apple that leads the horse. Rendering everything else a distraction.

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 09:04 PM
link   
this explains why obama bought that mansion in one of those arab country`s, he`s hoping to finish his last year as president without being thrown in jail then he`ll high tail to his arab country hide away, safe from being extridited for his high crimes and misdomeaners.

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 09:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Here are the new documents released today.

Enjoy.

In fact, here is a page that looks to be from the interview of Paul Combetta, AKA stonetear:

edit on 23-9-2016 by jadedANDcynical because: more to say and excerpted the doc dump

edit on 23-9-2016 by jadedANDcynical because: changed fist link to post later in thread which includes links to the FBI vault rather than a downloadf link from WikiLeaks

+6 more 
posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 09:17 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

It's clear, very clear, that the pigs have been caught at the trough. Disgusting gluttons feeding on us. They have no shame and don't care so long as they can keep feeding. A vote for Hillary is a vote to keep the pigs at the trough.

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 09:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical
a reply to: Sillyolme

Here are the new documents released today.

Enjoy.

In fact, here is a page that looks to be from the interview of Paul Combetta, AKA stonetear:

Again I am drinking so this may be nonsense....

But I assume this person on that form is combetta.

It didn't matter either way though.

How can this person remember what specific emails were about such as the April 24 email in this document, yet he can't recall things such as who told him to take these actions.

Sounds ridiculous to me.

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Well, this would explain a few things, no doubt.
Actually, this explains a lot of things.

There are links out there to the full release from the FBI,
the link pointed to the FBI vault but a word of caution accessing it,
I had a full on issue with my security immediately. Don't know if
someone might have hacked the link or what, but I urge you all
to be careful.

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 09:29 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

The link is from the WikiLeaks tweet about their data dump.

Here are the direct links:

PART ONE: vault.fbi.gov...
PART TWO: vault.fbi.gov...
PART THREE: vault.fbi.gov...

edit on 23-9-2016 by jadedANDcynical because: added direct links

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 09:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Edumakated
I've felt they have not pursued Hillary because to do so could expose much bigger scandals. I think it was decided that the fallout from whatever the scandal could be is not worth the societal unrest that might result.

Pretty much and I bet if they look deep enough they will find the "other side of the coin"(yes the Repubs) have some involvement as well.

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 09:42 PM
link   
a reply to: dreamingawake

Great, fine by me. Doesn't matter what letter is in front of their name.

Get rid of all of the lying crimals.

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 09:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: queenofswords
Maybe this is why, or partially why, Obama never appointed a permanent IG during Hillary's tenure. He didn't want snoopers and people asking questions.

What was the pseudonym he used?

What goes around comes around.

Maybe the fake name was: indonesianorphan

Or...kenyanmaumau

edit on 23-9-2016 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 09:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

Exactly. Just pointing that out because someone is claiming that these e-mails are being looked into because it's Republicans and their supporters wanting to "get Hillary".

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 09:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: dreamingawake

originally posted by: Grambler

Exactly. Just pointing that out because someone is claiming that these e-mails are being looked into because it's Republicans and their supporters wanting to "get Hillary".

Good point. Slightly off topic but one person that I currently respect is trey gowdy.

I saw a video where Simone accused him of being partisan. He said he hasn't had the opportunity to serve under a Republican pres or sec of state.

I hope than when the time comes, he is with the people over the party.

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 10:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Oh this is deluxe !!!!

Proof that Obama was involved with an unsecured email system set up by the Secretary of State.

And Huma said WHAT?

Abedin said she didn’t recognize the name and “expressed her amazement” that Obama used a pseudonym.

The FBI said she exclaimed: “How is this not classified?”

She reportedly asked if she could have a copy of the email.

Abedin also told the FBI that Clinton’s team had to inform the White House that she was changing her email address so that the president could receive messages from her.

Don't get too excited, I'm sure the FBI already gave him immunity too.... The FBI is acting very similar to an Oprah Winfrey giveaway show... "you get immunity... and you... and so on..."

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Can Obama pardon himself?

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 10:11 PM
link   
I bet the U.S. House votes to impeach Obama before Nov 8th.

Watch for it.

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Could this be the first time a POTUS grants a pardon to himself?

He's already lining up pardons for all those who have been granted immunity, why not just add his name to the list?

/sarcasm

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join