It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tom De Longe with answers about UFOs, Life, the Universe and Everything...

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 05:37 PM
link   
a reply to: ctj83

Well it seems that "all this" is just about politics as usual and the youth demographic.

"This" is embarassing grade-school level disinformation. Definitely not sourced by the old school professionals.

What are your thoughts?

Kev

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 05:49 PM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

Is it possible that Tom missed his time window for making a splash that would rub off on Hillary?

en.m.wikipedia.org...

Of course we don't know about Podestas future political aspirations...if he and selectee Clinton yucked it up with disclosure teasers for 4 years, that might allow Podesta and others to continue after 1 term Hillary (her health and other reasons).

I'm not a huge political person either. I'd like to hear from someone who is.

But that "this" has exactly zero to do with disclosure should be painfully obvious to the most casual of observers.

(Imho)

Kev

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 06:03 PM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

Alternative 1: An attempt to boost the youth vote & Podesta for President

(my only objection is Tom's audience really that young....?)

That seems a very likely option I'll call it alternative 1. The most likely - with Podesta instructing Tom perhaps?

Alternative 2 (less likely) would be: SETI Push Demands STEM support

- Tom has an impressive list of people in active employ supporting him. Do they want to look like fools?
- Tom's General in his note to Podesta suggests NASA leads the announcement. Agencies such as the NOAA should follow suit

This isn't about disclosure, but rather SETI. A race between the Us, China and others to be the first to announce. Giving STEM a boost.

Alternative 3:

The fastwalker email to Podesta is interesting. We know from a 2013 fOIA the term is use by NORAD and classified. Match that with the General's agency list for disclosure, including the NOAA and NASA.

What do DSP satellites, NOAA satellites have in common? They look down on the earth. Not into space. This isn't SETI.

So there you have it. My bets in this game. 1) Youth Vote op 2) SETI initiative 3) Fastwalkers.

Perhaps there is another perspective. This is a SETI disclosure, or Fastwalker disclosure that is quite separate from much of the phenomena I believe we observe.

I'll end on this note. If it's alternative 3 - it isn't aliens.

it's ExtraTerrestrial Artificial Life in the form of space probes. The age and lifespans of organic civilisations may be irrelevant, once they spawn AI. Faster than light travel also doesn't really matter. If they can, they can but if not, they come as fast as they can. We live in a universe haunted by "ghosts" and the machines they leave behind.

edit on 27-10-2016 by ctj83 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 06:08 PM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

Delonge's audience doesn't seem to fit the right age bracket does it?

if this is purely a vote winning gambit, then why the interest in the non-Delonge fast walker emails? Why involve Leslie Kean?

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 06:51 PM
link   
I have some questions:

The "STEM" mail (E-mail ID 33739), where the suggestions for a White House memo is discussed by TDL's "top ranking general", mentions DNI. Now, that is Director of National Intelligence, yes?

And it furter states that DOD, DNI and NOAA are the three "major space actors". DOD and NOAA, I have no issue with, but I find it rather odd that DNI should be mentioned as a "major space actor"... Really?

DNI home page

I also noted in the same mail that TDL was describing that he was about to meet both some "private individuals in Texas" and indeed have a working dinner with "current Commanding Officers at the Air Force Space Command". To discuss the project, no less... Curiouser and curiouser...

Here is the relevant part of the email:

And I also noticed that this is a discussion about a memo from the White House, so one can begin to wonder about who are not involved in TDL's project...

BT

ETA: Ok, maybe it means that things overseen by the DNI are major space actors, but I though DNI was more about coordination, planning and "design goals" and such...
edit on 27-10-2016 by beetee because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 07:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: KellyPrettyBear

Well it seems that "all this" is just about politics as usual and the youth demographic.

"This" is embarassing grade-school level disinformation. Definitely not sourced by the old school professionals.

What are your thoughts?

Kev

Nope. It's not about the election. It is "painfully obvious" that it is not. This was not timed to happen with the election in mind - the documentary isn't scheduled to drop as far as I know. This would be a "regardless of who wins the election" effort.

As far as "youth demographic" there is a confluence here of information and marketing, yes, I definitely see that.
Tom is talking about getting John Podesta "in" with the "kids" and positioning him to be able to have some clout with that "demographic."

Marketing is simply the means of getting a message heard. In and of itself, it is not sinister or misleading. For example, if you are "marketing" the "truth" about something, then being able to put it out to a wide "audience" is a good thing. Marketing can be a bad thing too, of course. It all depends on what is being marketed.

So, if you had something really BIG to put out into the world, would you ignore decades of marketing research and thereby make yourself UN-heard??

Ok. So in regards to Podesta, a good question is "Why?" My answer to that would be: To give weight to the information he gives, and "street cred."

This isn't about Hillary at all.
edit on 27-10-2016 by AboveBoard because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 09:26 PM
link   
a reply to: AboveBoard

Thanks for your input.....honestly.

But maybe it's just me...aliens and ufos (or whatever) does not need marketing and scheming.

An major truth would not require anything like that.

For example, if a new element were discovered on the periodic table....it would be announced by some authority figure.

It would not require fiction books, hats, mugs and politics.

Now baldfaced lies would require all of that....just like all the baldfaced lies since 1947.

It's unfortunate...all this lying and deception.

I wish it were otherwise.

Kev

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 09:33 PM
link   

It would not require fiction books, hats, mugs and politics.

Don't hate me if I buy the drone, okay? I really want one.

And no, I can't really explain why. I have one just like it from the OEM. I suppose it's the packaging.

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Nice analysis.

Yes, in this old universe most other advanced life forms would be self-directed evolution with synrhetic materials or beyond normal matter entirely.

But "this" isn't how they you would do "real disclosure". You don't use a motley crew
(Unintentional music joke)

You have the united nations do it, with the U.S. president, NASA and international heavyweights circling the wagons.

Or nobody would believe you.

They would just congtegate on ATS and laugh at you.

Kev

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 09:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Dan00

Well the drone is way cool. I don't blaim you!

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 09:50 PM
link   
a reply to: beetee

That STEM email is interesting alright.

One possible conspiracy here would be to lie about something that would get the whole country (world) united to get us into space asap...

Some fake monolith type thing....or who knows...its theoretically possible a fastwalker artifact actually had some interesting remnant of something.

But the net result would be one world government and everybody "sacrifices their liberty and money" to help make "the fake golden future" true.

One hell of a way to kickstart the floundering global economy and to consoludate power.

Doubtful but interesting possibility.

Kev

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 09:54 PM
link   

But there is a golden future.

The problem is that they are about to railroad it.

That's what's about to happen and that's why poor Tom is gibbering about "oneness".

No one body is ever going to tell One about their "oneness", you're right.

But there is a golden future.

P.S. And that's weird: My money is on a monolith of some sort, too. Likely some megalithic thingy.

P.S.S. That's the only thing that impresses us, really, the only thing primal enough, somehow. Hence the flying black monoliths, and all.

edit on 27-10-2016 by Dan00 because:

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 10:17 PM
link   
What would “disclosure” really be like?

An alien and the president on CNN interfacing along with a bunch of elite “experts”

Who would believe that?

If only the mainstream believed that this was real then since we know the mainstream is usually clueless then what good would disclosure be?

In reality real knowledge is usually always restricted to a few. Its called the wheat and the chaff syndrome

Would “disclosure” therefore be real knowledge? Or just real BS?

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 10:30 PM
link   

What is your projection of the real golden future and how are "they" derailing it?

Thats still on topic (life the unuverse and everything).

I'd like to hear.

Kev

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 10:39 PM
link   

PS:

The BTUFO i experienced had that same black monolith primal feel to it.

The images were designed to produce an effect in me...which failed. The next form attempted another deep hook into my psyche...etc.

After 35 years of training to be immune to this sort of thing...i wasn't taken in very much. But i was deeply rattled. I feel myself again 3 years later.

Your mention of the monolith elicited that response.

Kev

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Sure, I think that our golden future lies in discovering how we are all networked together and how that is powerful, and I think that a lot of the knowledge of that network's existence and how it works has been stumbled-upon many times over the years due to the development of (military) technology, especially radio.

I've mentioned that all of our technology mimics our biology, extends our biology, everything we are doing with computer systems is based on a network model. So are we. That's pretty "magickal".

I didn't say derailed, I said "railroaded", that's the opposite. Railroads (a control system, by the way) form a rigid and strictly outlined network. That's what I meant: that there is some obvious work at hand here to control the story.

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 10:49 PM
link   

You should start a separate post on this topic in some forum and flesh out your ideas.

You are hitting pretty close to some interesting topics.

And i like it when someone knows exactly how to push my psychological buttons to get me to open up. Good job.

Kev

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 10:55 PM
link   

I've mentioned that all of our technology mimics our biology, extends our biology, everything we are doing with computer systems is based on a network model. So are we. That's pretty "magickal"

Maybe what we do, also mimics or reflects.

Symmetry
Infinite loops
and a bit of weird physical math

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 10:58 PM
link   

While we might prefer dry facts, dates and timelines, names and places, etc. in a book, it seems the current TDL effort is intended to eventually give that, but also, in addition to that, provide the information in a form that is, for lack of a better word, more inspiring.

Take the movie Apollo 13. I could have all the facts in front of me about it, but in telling the story (granted with a twist of Hollywood fiction here and there) in a fairly realistic and dramatic way, with the engineers on the ground given a few items on the table and told that they have a life and death mission to create an air filter from scratch or the astronauts die...well, it was far different to see it, to understand how courageous they had to be, how they had to keep their heads together, how vulnerable they were and their families watching from afar - that is the stuff of Heroes and Legends - that is the stuff that makes dry facts and figures from our history Matter.

So yes, they are planning on doing books with just the facts, and books with the facts woven into fictional stories, so that they will have both the research they are basing their story on, and the story itself for meaning and emotional impact (or at least they hope it will do that).

Again, if the information is good, if the story is ultimately "true" from a factual standpoint, then it is not a bad thing, it is simply a human thing, a different way of processing the information. If it is all lies for nefarious purpose, or even for propaganda, then that would be emotional manipulation and a rather cruel deceit, and that would obviously be a bad thing.

I don't have the answer yet on which way it swings - it is not even "birthed" yet for the most part - just one book out of many, none of the movies, etc. I would like to see it in its entirety with as little prejudice as possible before taking a stand for or against it. No one but TDL and his insiders know what they are doing and what the end result will be (and that's not to say that any of them know everything either). We have but glimpses filtered through our interpretations, and nothing more. I can't base judgements on that - there just isn't enough data.

AB

edit on 27-10-2016 by AboveBoard because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 11:09 PM
link   
a reply to: AboveBoard

Most people do prefer "Star Trek The Cage" over "Forbidden Planet".

If you ever get a chance to talk to an "insider" ask them which they prefer. It would be informative.

Best to you,

Kev

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join