It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another Strange Hillary Video

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 09:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: StoutBroux
It's strange to me that she's doing a video conference campaign. I've never seen anything like that. I'd personally feel a little dissed that she didn't appear personally and give her 15-20 minute speech, especially to a group such as LIUNA. I wonder if she'll run her presidency like that.

I don't know who all watched the video but I'm sure many of them were shaking their heads in a WTF moment. But the first 2 seconds, she does appear a little off in the eyes, compared to the remaining video content. I'd like to see the whole video.

Here's HRC looking more "normal".... :/, for the duration of the video

That's exactly what I am talking about Stout - also at 18 or 19 seconds - same thing.

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 09:29 PM
link   
I think you guys need to get your story straight.

First she's epileptic.
Then she has Parkinson's.
Then she has a blot clot in her brain.
Then she's ACTUALLY DEAD.
Then she's been reincarnated as a digital apparition with all appearances via CGI.
Now she appears to have Parkinson's or a blood clot again.

Could you guys pick a diagnosis and go with it?

My personal favorite is vampyre.

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 09:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Steak

originally posted by: introvert

originally posted by: Bobaganoosh
a reply to: introvert

Allergies are natural. Hillary is not.

That is all any of this boils down to.

The people will not elect her, but she might still be president.

She is a human. Therefore, she is "natural".

The conspiracies concocted by nutters are not.

Actually, it may be a sign of mental instability on their part.

How sad.

No need for the personal attacks.

There is no need to take it personal unless you feel it applies to you.

Think about that.

You were replying to Bobaganoosh -

The conspiracies concocted by nutters are not. Actually, it may be a sign of mental instability on their part.

That's a personal attack and not necessary. Please refrain from such behavior.

I know whom I was replying to.

Thanks for your concern.

I am concerned when I see forum members personnaly attacked here - no need for forum bullies here.

Some people do see simple logic as a means of bullying to those that choose not to participate.

Not my problem.

You call insulting someone's intelligence as simple logic?

Interesting.

What is insulting to the intelligence is the OP.

There are no signs of any abnormality, yet you compare it to Micheal J. Fox's issues with Parkinsons?

That is insulting. To MJF, those that suffer with Parkinsons and anyone with a bit of decency.

Disagree with Clinton's politics all you like, but what you posted is bull#.

Forgive me if I point-out the bull#.

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Hillary Clinton Just Made it Weird

But it was not only the content of the rhetorical question that raised some eyebrows, it was also the way in which she delivered her entire message. The result is an autonomic response of discomfort for the viewing audience. She made it weird.

edit on 22-9-2016 by Steak because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Hillary Clinton forgets to use her inside voice during labor union speech

While her message, which includes her support for infrastructure, collective bargaining, and raising the minimum wage, might be appealing, her delivery is another story. Give the speech a watch, below. Becca Stanek

edit on 22-9-2016 by Steak because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Hillary Clinton forgets to use her inside voice during labor union speech

While her message, which includes her support for infrastructure, collective bargaining, and raising the minimum wage, might be appealing, her delivery is another story. Give the speech a watch, below. Becca Stanek

So her delivery sucks? I agree.

Is that evidence that she has signs of Parkisons, as it "reminded" you of in the OP?
edit on 22-9-2016 by introvert because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 09:37 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 09:39 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert Bullsh*t is your opinion, the woman is crazy as a loon get over it. Her whole everything is fake, untruthful and psychotic. I wont go into her medical issues.

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 09:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: beeyotch
a reply to: introvert Bullsh*t is your opinion, the woman is crazy as a loon get over it. Her whole everything is fake, untruthful and psychotic. I wont go into her medical issues.

You already tried and failed.

You've resorted to posting Right Wing propaganda links to distract from your fail.

Oh well. That's not to be unexpected.

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 09:41 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 09:44 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 09:46 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 09:46 PM
link   
I guess I wasn't the only one who saw it.

So Sad.

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 09:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Steak

It's quite obvious that she is deliberately lampooning Trump. She's "copying" him, and she knows he won't get the dig...and neither will the vast majority of the national peanut gallery. The joke isn't for them anyway, so it doesn't matter. Absolutely nothing she says or does is accidental. Nothing.

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 06:08 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 06:33 AM
link   
This thread is satire, right?

Hundreds of muscles are used when a person speak; not only to form each and every letter and syllable, but also to express emotion.

People also have weird ticks and mannerisms when they speak, and they tend to be amplified under stressful situations. Everyone has them - some are minute, some are major.

Taking a single frame of a persons face will show the muscles working and maybe point out a tick. It does not indicate an illness.

We can do the same thing with anyone:

Here Trump is clearly going "Number 2":

And here Trump is having a mild heart attack:

Ed Miliband clearly smells his own bad breath when he speaks:

I agree that it's fun, but let's be honest, this is absurd.

I have no dog in this fight, and I do enjoy this circus, but even this one makes me go "Really?...Really..."

edit on 23/9/2016 by Gemwolf because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 06:36 AM
link   

You've resorted to posting Right Wing propaganda links to distract from your fail.

Given this mountain of evidence it looks like introvert decided to run and hide.

How embarrassing.

edit on 23-9-2016 by Steak because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 06:40 AM
link   

Given this mountain of evidence it looks like introvert decided to run and hide.

How embarrassing.

I didn't run and hide. I went to bed.

Good morning to you!

Now what aspect of this utterly ridiculous, and embarrassing, thread would you like to discuss?

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 06:40 AM
link   

Other than being loud and annoying, I fail to see what is "off" about this video.

Definitely no MJF-like movements.

Right when the video opens - and again at 15 secs - her facial movement is not natural. It's almost as if she has been drinking. Not able to control her volume either. There is so much evidence now - I give her team credit for hiding this for so long.

That's just thr botox injections she for for the upcoming debate. On a serious note she didn't look anything out of the ordinary though you can tell she was upset.

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 07:30 AM
link   
a reply to: introvert

As I said in my first post, Something Is Off With Her. And I've presented evidence that others agree. What is the problem here?

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join