It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

GRAPHIC: Charlotte protestors strip, beat, and drag naked white man through parking garage.

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 11:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit

This is insane. Race wars have officially come to America and this is just the beginning.

Who are the racists, again? Why is this not front page news? Just imagine the outcry if a group of white people did this to a black person...

These are the fruits of the controlled liberal media working for an administration that has been stoking racial tensions in this country for years. Get used to it.

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 11:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
a reply to: RedDragon

The Dixiecrat's stayed. They just adapted and brought back their racist ambitions in the form of reverse-racism. When you only see people as groups this is always inevitable.

Great Video.

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 01:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
And when you decide to kneel or something else for the National Anthem to show your solidarity, this is what you are siding with.

Just think about it.

No one says you can't protest, but is this what you want to be in bed with?

That is the sort of false dichotomy which leads people like you see in the video to commit racist acts of hate. You're either with us (black) or against us (white). You're either with the cops or you're with racist thugs.

How about I'm against killing innocent people, I'm against hurting innocent people, and I'm for people's right to expression, considering we live in America, land of the free. It's not rocket science.

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 06:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

originally posted by: Quetzalcoatl14

originally posted by: odzeandennz
a reply to: jhn7537

i conquer.

today im ashamed of my kind.

saddens me to see their actions, saddens me to read some of the comments on here, saddens me when its not lies, saddens me all blacks are thought as the same as AA....

what a week...

No, many of us do not see all Blacks as the same, nor in a negative light, nor represented by the violence in this video. Just as, I hope that people don't stereotype all whites.

Count me in that group. I view blacks as unique as whites. Some are in blm, some are rioters, some protestors, most probably aren't associated with any of this.

But let's not pretend there isn't a double standard here. If a group of whites had attacked a black man like in this vifeo, this country would be on fire today.

The irony is that most of the people that are pushing this garbage narrative are progressive white people.
Oh I know there is a double standard. I'm a liberal. I'm an ally. Some have even called me an sjw before. I got called that by a black friend lol.

However, I'm becoming alienated by the media and identity politics folks due to the double standards. I agree they exist.
edit on 24-9-2016 by Quetzalcoatl14 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 06:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Quetzalcoatl14

However, I'm becoming alienated by the media and identity politics folks due to the double standards. I agree they exist.

Agreed ...anyone who can see past the psyop is in danger of being labeled....

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 08:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed
a reply to: Quetzalcoatl14

Agreed ...anyone who can see past the psyop is in danger of being labeled....

I had trouble seeing past the first page.

Don't look any further than 'they were all black'...
edit on 24-9-2016 by intrptr because: spelling

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 09:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

(Bear in mind I'm just replying to OP here)

I'm sorry I clicked and I'm sorry I watched the video. "Race wars" wont affect you unless you participate in race wars. This is triggersome. Anyway I'm going to read through to get a better idea now.

I think my ancestors are British or Scottish and some of them were In the KKK but I am not responsible for them nor do I feel guilty for them.
What I see in that video is human on human violence. I feel like majority conspiracy theorists are leaning to the right, and so this was intended as fodder for a false narrative. OP is just trying to provoke people here I feel.

edit on 24-9-2016 by Mousygretchen because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 09:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
Quick question:

Has it been proven that BLM had anything to do with what happened in the video?

Do you want a memo from BLM corporate headquarters that says attack this specific guy?

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 12:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: RedDragon

originally posted by: Konduit
a reply to: Ohanka

Lol. Democrats yesterday = Republicans today. Look at a map. Google: Southern Strategy. ATS motto is deny ignorance. Try it.

Black Lives Matter was made "today"......by the Democrats, so what the hell are you talking about?

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 12:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mousygretchen

What I see in that video is human on human violence. I feel like majority conspiracy theorists are leaning to the right, and so this was intended as fodder for a false narrative. OP is just trying to provoke people here I feel.

A group of black people beating targeting white people and you don't see race?

I guess there was nothing racial about slavery either?

You're supposed to bend your thinking to reality, not the other way around. That's what people in cults do.
edit on 9/24/16 by RedDragon because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Race wars have officially come to America and this is just the beginning.

Really? So I guess Birmingham, Watts, Rodney King, and literally hundreds of other race riots were not official and weren't the beginning. This, what is happening right now, is the beginning. LOL

It isn't the beginning. It's just a continuation of something that has been smoldering under the surface since the founding.

en.wikipedia.org...

edit on 24-9-2016 by TheComte because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 06:58 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 11:14 PM
link   
So... White people are attacked because an armed black man was shot by a black police officer. Makes perfect sense... smoke and mirrors, a stupid distraction, look at this while they # all of us. I'm really tired of the race bating. Served air assault and paratrooper for 8 years. Saw nothing but brotherhood. I see through the lies.
Do you?

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 11:16 PM
link   
a reply to: 82nd21

I'm not saying anything against your post I just wanted to say something about what's happening right now

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Bravo for sharing this vid brother

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 11:43 PM
link   

If you don't see through these lies you are the problem.

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 12:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Stngray

originally posted by: introvert
Quick question:

Has it been proven that BLM had anything to do with what happened in the video?

Do you want a memo from BLM corporate headquarters that says attack this specific guy?

it should be easy for you to track down. you are blaming blm, so you must have proof.

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Well, this video certainly reinforces my long held beliefs and gee I wonder why cops are on edge down there

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Omg..a reply to: Urantia1111

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 12:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: iTruthSeeker

When people ignore what is going on, I ask them to find me just ONE video of groups of White kids doing these types of things, compared to the thousands of videos of it the other way around. Crickets.....

It is long time for the lies on "inequality" to stop. They are given preferential treatment above and beyond anyone else, yet claim they are being held down? I don't think so. The media will not be showing this video I am sure, like the thousands of others out there and counting. It is vastly one sided yet somehow our fault.

Yep you are right.I am a 30 min drive from Charlotte.I can watch the news every night and see black on black killings every night.But nothing is said about that. The way I look at it is the sooner they kill each other off the better.All you see on local news from Charlotte are the hood rat nigglets killing or stealing.

new topics

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22 >>

join